Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

28 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So when she posted her tits and said it wasn't like she was running for office, which one of you degenerates planted the seed and said she should totally run for office? Because I think we can blame him.

I imagine more than one Shagger planted seeds in her.

59 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

What’s the recall process? I could see an attempt to get her recalled down the road. After she shows up hammered and wearing a random cast or bandage a few dozen times.

I hope someone doesn't attempt to short-circuit the shaggy/surly master plan for world domination.   Hell, we tolerated Lump and her friends from the Island of Misfits.  We groomed her.  Do not limit our opportunities for LULZZZZ.  This is our time.  Shaggy/Surly has a better track record of producing knuckle-dragging rock throwers and city council seat members than picking football coaches.  Think about that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Austin has always seemed the most poorly managed of all the large Texas cities. Now I know why.

I guess it depends on your definition of "large."  But there's no doubt that Corpus Christi is worse run than Austin.  I'd probably make the argument that Dallas and Fort Worth are both worse run.

6 hours ago, BradInATX said:
6 hours ago, DaysOff said:
Austin has always seemed the most poorly managed of all the large Texas cities. Now I know why.

Good observation. Austin is hurting real bad. It's basically Detroit now.

And maybe that raises the question about how much good city government matters in the scheme of things.  Because I think most people who are in the know in such things would agree that San Antonio is the best-run city in Texas.  But I don't think anybody would trade Austin's growth or economy for San Antonio's.

5 minutes ago, Foggy Notion said:

Not sure if this is full size, but here’s one that found and posted a while back in the thread.

image.gif.0f37a9d4c8bd42a4de4a942254e8e437.gif

Looks like a brute-force algo touching every element in the array.

Time & Space complexity = O(n^goofy!)

Edited by Shaggy3.0
im covid day drinking

2 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

So will this be the highest paying and most stable job she's ever had?

Hope she doesn't spend it all on paint and fake Harvard certificates.

I would guess this doubles the salary of the highest paying job she's ever held.  May even be able to move out of the in-law's garage and into a studio apartment up at Anderson Mill.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

You know all of those horrible Hollywood vanity comedies a few years back, where literally every disaster occurred in sequence, and the heroes had to deal with all of them?  Earthquakes, fires, tornadoes, sharknadoes, demons rising.....all of it?

We're living in that shittacular script, in the real world.  It's fucking amazing.  It's become so outlandish that I'm actually almost coming all the way back around from kicking back and enjoying watching it all unfold, just to see what fucking happens next.

8 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So when she posted her tits and said it wasn't like she was running for office, which one of you degenerates planted the seed and said she should totally run for office? Because I think we can blame him.

Can I plead the fifth?  I need to pour another glass of Bourbon.

Edited by TexasEd

6 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

We could do something fun with this no? 

A3E2B046-708C-436D-8146-2E5F6E480A61.jpeg

Seeing a Gritty opportunity here. 

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Fucking fitLump is being discussed on the local news. JFC 

Are they discusiing if she's any good?  Dead fish in bed?  A moaner/screamer/squirter? 

23 hours ago, bolverk said:

Screenshot-20201215-222656-KUT.jpg

Cont'd:

"From standing courageously behind our law enforcement community to demanding safer conditions for our homeless population to fighting for transparency at City Hall, the voice of Northwest Austin is [sic] has been heard," she wrote. "Considering the stark differences between my campaign's priorities and the platform of the incumbent, their united voice is resoundingly clear this evening."

Her first official press release had a typo...or she could've been rambling drunk. [Sic] not added by me.

That photo makes it look like she botoxed her whole face in effort to bring it to the altitude of the great horn of cray. But it's still there.

• Like 1