Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

15 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Every one of those options is fucking terrible. 

I kind of like Mars Awaits.  I assume the Trump fans will volunteer to go if ordered by Dear Leader?

Also it sounds like a subtitle for Total Recall (the original, not the crappy one).

Edited by Js1

40 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I was totally against the space force until I heard that Mexico is going to pay for it. 

We don't need Mexico to pay for a damn thing.  It's all about merchandising.  That's where the real money is made.

Space Force - the T Shirt, Space Force - the Coloring Book, Space Force - the Lunch Box, Space Force - the Breakfast Cereal, Space Force - the Flame Thrower

38 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

That is until you realize it has nothing to do with the sequel of Space Balls.

The joke is on you.

The bumper stickers are already made for 2020 - Skroob/Dark Helmet.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I kind of like Mars Awaits.  I assume the Trump fans will volunteer to go if ordered by Dear Leader?

Also it sounds like a subtitle for Total Recall (the original, not the crappy one).

Well and except for the fact that NASA is already working on the Mars thing, do we really need another government agency whose mission is to, wait for it, go to Mars?  Some of these would be ok with a little re-tooling for NASA. 

14 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

No, no.  We can't use what we already have and is doing the job.  We have to make something new so he can put his name on it.  

Ding ding ding ding.

Plus it has the word "force" in it and he can wrap himself up in the flag and talk about how HE strengthened our armed forces with another branch.

Edited by Js1

15 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

What happened to NASA? Wouldn’t they do the exploration thing? Is the Space Force our Conquistadors ready to blow shit up when they see aliens on Mars?

He's just going to end up renaming NASA and then take credit for the "new" entity.   Probably while getting rid of the atmospheric analysis stuff that matters for climate change tracking and response. 

14 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'd be willing to bet there is serious overlap between Trump's base and flat earthers. How are they digesting this space force news?

Space force is a cover for the Hillary pedophile investigation 

24 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

He's just going to end up renaming NASA and then take credit for the "new" entity.   Probably while getting rid of the atmospheric analysis stuff that matters for climate change tracking and response. 

Seems a little subtle for this group. But yeah something like that is the goal.

17 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'd be willing to bet there is serious overlap between Trump's base and flat earthers. How are they digesting this space force news?

15 minutes ago, seven said:

Space force is a cover for the Hillary pedophile investigation 

A flat earth looks kind of like a pizza. If Trump's Space Farce can get high enough above the earth to obtain the proper vantage point, it's likely we can prove that the earth is flat AND expose the Democrat pedophiles. SUCK IT LIBS.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Seems a little subtle for this group. But yeah something like that is the goal.

You've got to view everything he does in two ways:  (1) the reason Trump did something and (2) the reason the people around him, like Stephen Miller, sold the idea to him — or, if it was Trump's idea, the way they will be taking advantage of it.    Trump mostly acts out of self-interest or hatred/spite.   And the people who have influence over him use that to push an agenda. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

First lady Melania Trump’s parents were granted U.S. citizenship on Thursday, just days after reports that the Trump administration was working on a proposal that would make it more difficult for legal immigrants to become citizens.

Viktor and Amalija Knavs, U.S. green-card holders, from Slovenia, walked with their lawyer Michael Wildes into the Jacob K. Javits Federal Building in New York City shortly before 11:30 a.m. The couple appeared to smile but declined to comment as they walked past members of the media surrounded by guards.

About half an hour later, the Knavs and Wildes emerged from the building, and their lawyer addressed the media.

“Citizenship was just awarded to Viktor and Amalija Knavs,” Wildes announced. “They have traveled a wonderful journey like most have, millions have, in getting citizenship and waiting the requisite period of time.

“The application, the process, the interview was no different than anybody else’s, other than security arrangements to facilitate today,” Wildes said.

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-parents-us-citizens-immigration-1066653

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, retread said:

Is there a minimum number of assaults needed in order to be special envoy/pledge chairman for US-Russia relations?

I think it's a complex function of sexual assault, tax fraud, money laundering, and a demonstrable lack of knowledge of history or law.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think it's a complex function of sexual assault, tax fraud, money laundering, and a demonstrable lack of knowledge of history or law.

Seagal used to travel with two teenage Ukrainian slave girls that he used as sex slaves so he is uniquely qualified to be Putin's envoy.

14 minutes ago, RayDog said:

Seagal used to travel with two teenage Ukrainian slave girls that he used as sex slaves so he is uniquely qualified to be Putin's envoy.

You & I have a common acquaintance who was connected to Seagal -- did you ever have any dealings with him?