Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

12 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

They like to run up the score. 

12 minutes ago, Mango4 said:

Because they don't want to just win, they want to fucking bury us

These.

They don't just want to win the war.  They want to salt our fields and poison our wells, so we can never be a threat again.  And they've got president salt shaker and his band of sycophantic minions doing their dirty work for them.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You’re pathetic. Bravo President Trump for going to Iraq to visit the troops. A war that a rube of a President that was under the the thumb of the neocons started that killed and maimed millions. No matter what Trump has or hasn’t done, he will ALWAYS be a better President than the cumstain known as W and the bullshit war he started to avenge his war criminal father’s attempted assassination by Saddam.

LMAO.  I've never been a homophobe but if all dudes who sucked dick had your cognitive skills I'd most definitely be a bigot.  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mango4 said:

Because they don't want to just win, they want to fucking bury us

They know a large portion of the country sees through this and can bring this country back to sanity, but only if they win elections. For 20 years republicans had to worship at the alter of Reagan to get elected. For the next 20 years they'll have to worship at the alter of MAGA to get elected and the rooskies will keep at it to make sure they keep winning.

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, Nope said:

“Has incorrectly claimed”

So it was possibly just an honest mistake?

Of course.

As is the honest mistake I made in claiming on my resume to have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, graduating # 1 in my law school class, and clerking for two different SCOTUS justices.  Really, not even rising to the level of mistake.  More like a typo.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Great, now President dipshit is gonna insist on bringing back GTE like he's bringing back coal---to validate Whitaker's claims from 25 years ago.  

I think we had a phone from them in the 80's.  

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So he’s totally heading to Mara Lago after this little stunt, yes?

There's supposedly a New Year's party there that has promised that he'll be there. So it's a pretty good bet.

"I didn't go to Mar-a-Lago, I just returned to DC thru Mar-a-Lago"

Edited by retread

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So he’s totally heading to Mara Lago after this little stunt, yes?

6 minutes ago, retread said:

There's a New Year's party there that has promised that he'll be there. So it's a pretty good bet.

"I didn't go to Mar-a-Lago, I just returned to DC thru Mar-a-Lago"

Look how much money I saved taxpayers by landing in Florida!

48 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  I've never been a homophobe but if all dudes who sucked dick had your cognitive skills I'd most definitely be a bigot.  

No, most dudes who suck dick aren't as bigoted or as stupid as Icono unless they're Larry Craig Republicans.

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You’re pathetic. Bravo President Trump for going to Iraq to visit the troops. A war that a rube of a President that was under the the thumb of the neocons started that killed and maimed millions. No matter what Trump has or hasn’t done, he will ALWAYS be a better President than the cumstain known as W and the bullshit war he started to avenge his war criminal father’s attempted assassination by Saddam.

Iran - Iraq war says hey!  Oh yeah, forgot, you were busy.

You have an anniversary coming up!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

I like how all the trumpkins are united against neocons now. Is Tucker handing out the talking points?

I think there’s a sizable number of Trump voters who held their nose and voted for him for two big reasons. 

1) Supreme Court in balance 

2) His foreign policy ideas deviated from that of most of the Washington establishment. Especially those of neoconservatives. A lot of Trump voters have been against them from the beginning. 

It’s very telling that for all Trump’s dumb shit and misdeeds only when he decides to start pulling troops out do establishment Republicans really get upset. 

He’s actually done a pretty decent job keeping promises on the above 2 issues. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I think there’s a sizable number of Trump voters who held their nose and voted for him for two big reasons. 

2) His foreign policy ideas deviated from that of most of the Washington establishment. Especially those of neoconservatives. A lot of Trump voters have been against them from the beginning. 

It’s very telling that for all Trump’s dumb shit and misdeeds only when he decides to start pulling troops out do establishment Republicans really get upset. 

There's like a thousand qualified judges across the country who would routinely vote to the right, and he managed to find the one dude who ALMOST didn't make it through the nomination process and will cause legitimacy headaches for decades anytime he's the deciding vote on any controversial issue.  It's telling that this is still viewed as one of his "successes."

Neat

46 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

giphy.gif

Putin's been in power for close to 20 years. I know there was a technical transition of power when Medvedev was President but come on... Russia has had a soft dictatorship under Putin for years and that isn't changing anytime soon.

Trump family and military service.   A trend of avoiding it.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/21/trump-grandfather-friedrich-banished-germany-historian-royal-decree

A historian has discovered a royal decree issued to Donald Trump’s grandfather ordering him to leave Germany and never come back.

Friedrich Trump, a German, was issued with the document in February 1905, and ordered to leave the kingdom of Bavaria within eight weeks as punishment for having failed to do mandatory military service and failing to give authorities notice of his departure to the US when he first emigrated in 1885.

Kallstadt, Germany: on the trail of 'the Donald' in the Trump ancestral home

Roland Paul, a historian from Rhineland-Palatinate who found the document in local archives, told the tabloid Bild: “Friedrich Trump emigrated from Germany to the USA in 1885. However, he failed to de-register from his homeland and had not carried out his military service, which is why the authorities rejected his attempt at repatriation.”

The decree orders the “American citizen and pensioner Friedrich Trump” to leave the area “at the very latest on 1 May ... or else expect to be deported”. Bild called the archive find an “unspectacular piece of paper”, that had nevertheless “changed world history”.

• Like 1