“Who’s there?”
“Tijuana!” 
“Tijuana who?”
“Tijuana bring your mother to the gang bang
Oh yes you do
It’s been a long time since she had a screw
When she was younger and in her prime
she used to gang bang all the time!”

Manafort watching his drunken wife be gang-banged by a roomful if guys, when she has mental issues due to an injury, is one of the creepiest things to come out of this administration.  The fact that they were black would make the whole cuck thing funny, but for fucks sake, she had mental issues. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SaucyJack said:

“Knock knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Tijuana!” 
“Tijuana who?”
“Tijuana bring your mother to the gang bang
Oh yes you do
It’s been a long time since she had a screw
When she was younger and in her prime
she used to gang bang all the time!”

Now that she's old and turning gray, she only gang bangs twice a day

Edited by HornPhD
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Manafort watching his drunken wife be gang-banged by a roomful if guys, when she has mental issues due to an injury, is one of the creepiest things to come out of this administration.  The fact that they were black would make the whole cuck thing funny, but for fucks sake, she had mental issues. 

Creepy is a good word.  It feels like a swarm of cockroaches crawled out of the woodwork in 2016, started shitting all over the floor and taunting the homeowners as “LibCockroaches!,” and then stole the deed to the house.  Where did these creepy fuckers come from, and how the hell did they end up in charge?

Edited by BrickHorn

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s almost like reading about what degenerates most of the upper echelon nazis were....

Well, we are talking about Trump banging a model as opposed to him betraying the country on international television on Monday while making secret deals with Putin that even his own staff doesn't know about.

It also establishes that Cohen is an untrustworthy piece of shit, in case they have need to attack his testimony. I’m not sure how that was ever in question, but it’s not a bad idea to repeat it.

14 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

This is how the purge starts. 

Actually it sounds like even the hardcore Trumpers are coming around.  Just yesterday I skimmed an article on Stormfront that seemed to be advocating the deputization of Jewish Americans.  They were talking about giving them all silver star badges to wear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The best people...

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Ate their once.  Food is meh.  People were nice. Not filled with Trumpers, just a lot of ex-mil.  Pretty respectful bunch.

I’ve been there too.  Was in line a few minutes before noon, then once noon struck, everything stopped and they started playing the anthem.  They did make an announcement when I was there, something to the effect of please stand while we pay respect to first responders and the troops.  I admit to being overly cynical, but th whole thing seemed as much like a stunt as anything else.   But whatever.  As for the food, it was Florida BBQ, nuff said.

Not sure if here but interesting

I’ll answer more fully in the party realignment thread, but what both his detractors and supporters miss about Bernie is that he is a centrist on many issues and believes his message can compete in 50 states.

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I mean, yeah, I get it. But if he's on tape plugging 10 year olds that's going to be a game changer. 

Have you met any Trumpkins?  Because it doesn't seem like you have

My brother is a died in the wool trumpkin.   It seems the further this goes, the more crotchety he gets.  He yelling at a lot more clouds, usually mexican restaurant staff. 

Unfortunately, most of the people of my age and location are just like him.   Lots of pride there to swallow to admit they were duped and brainwashed.

• Like 1

This admin brings the intersection of awful, horrific, cruel, and funny on a regular basis. It’s par for the course.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

It is amazing that the same people that lost their shit over feet on the desk and saluting with coffee, probably wouldn't give a shit if Trump was on tape banging 16 year olds. 

In most states, you can still legally marry a girl younger than 16.  Nobody is in a rush to change that.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This admin brings the intersection of awful, horrific, cruel, and funny on a regular basis. It’s par for the course.

If true, it’s funny if he needs to watch black guys banging his wife to get off.  It’s symbolic of Trumpkins everywhere in a way, since they seem to love nothing more than to see black guys being fucked.  

If it’s consenting adults, who cares, amiright religous Republicans?

But if those other texts are right and she is mentally disabled in some way after her accident, and it was very close to involuntary (her being so drunk she couldn’t stand up, etc.), then we actually go beyond creepy into horrific and/or what seems to be criminal.

The fact that it maybe his daughters revealing that is....I have my fetish and hope my kids don’t find out, but if they do, at least it doesn’t come close to that shit.  And there’s no criminality involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

It is amazing that the same people that lost their shit over feet on the desk and saluting with coffee, probably wouldn't give a shit if Trump was on tape banging 16 year olds. 

They only believe it if there are a thousand dots to connect and buzzwords like "pizza" and "Clinton" are bandied about. If there is only a couple dots to connect, then it's just not believable. 

6 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Anyone care to explain the psychological basis for the cuck fetish?  Since this administration seems to be full of them it may help to understand the underlying pathology we are up against.  

no clue but i can promise you that MajorHarsin has watched his new bride get a train run on her on multiple occasions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3