Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Need a simple majority.  Not all of them. Of those, DeVos and Mnuchin would vote unfit under this circumstance though. So would Sessions, Kelly, Mattis, Acosta, Chao, Azar, Pompeo and Pence. And no, they don't care about the brown people. They care about nuclear dominos falling on their own heads. 

And really, Pence would provide better cover at this point for those who are there to fuck up govt regs.

A disturbingly large number of those cabinet members would be honored to bring on Armageddon and the second coming of Jebus. 

• Like 2

I had to look that up -- GoT.  I don't watch it.  What is the implication?

He fucks his sister and all of their children are now dead as a result of their intrigue and general shittyness. Oh and he killed the Mad King - he was the equivalent of the head of the secret service.

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Need a simple majority.  Not all of them. Of those, DeVos and Mnuchin would vote unfit under this circumstance though. So would Sessions, Kelly, Mattis, Acosta, Chao, Azar, Pompeo and Pence. And no, they don't care about the brown people. They care about nuclear dominos falling on their own heads. 

And really, Pence would provide better cover at this point for those who are there to fuck up govt regs.

Chao and Pence will never go against Trump.  And Kelly isn't in the cabinet. Relying on these fucksticks is a fool's errand

12 minutes ago, Nivek said:

He fucks his sister and all of their children are now dead as a result of their intrigue and general shittyness. Oh and he killed the Mad King - he was the equivalent of the head of the secret service.

Well shit.  And I was gonna start binging on GoT next week. 

1 minute ago, Stringer said:

I'm legitimately curious how threatening to bomb another country doesn't violate Twitter's Terms of Service.

Shoot, Trump could give Crimea to the Russians via Twitter, and it's not even our territory to give.

27 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I had to look that up -- GoT.  I don't watch it.  What is the implication?

the Mad King was losing the war to keep his throne and the capital was breached by traitors/rebels.  

The mad king had his pyromancers place wildfire (basically tactical nukes) all over the city and in his final moments the king order the pyromancer to “burn them all!” which would have killed millions of people.

Jaime Lannister, who was sworn to protect the king, killed the pyromancer, stabbed the king in the back, then cut his throat. He was then after known as “Kingslayer”.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

TFW Amazon has been preemptively collecting the tax for sales directly from Amazon so it literally doesn't make a difference for them.

TFW the President continues to attack private companies because he doesn't like what their related media outlets print about him.  That should be impeachable right there.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Executive Time

Hard to even keep up with all his tweets.  The man is a machine.  What's his total count?

He is really a fucking idiot.  Amazon is nearly single handedly propping up the USPS right now, and they are going to be royally fucked when Amazon quits using them which is in the works, Trump or not.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I think this reaction by Trump is funny because it is ironic.

Amazon brokers a sweetheart deal for themselves, likely is what he is referring to, based upon volume and scale so that they do pay a "fraction of the normal cost" as you put it, that an individual shipping a box of power ranger toys they sold on eBay to David Dennison would pay, and Trump is mad. 

The irony is he's mad at a good deal because he doesn't recognize one or know how to broker one. #TheArt

He for sure doesnt understand scale. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The word you’re looking for is “impotent”. The more he rages about Mueller, the more it’s clear that he feels helpless.

Exactly right.  He's powerless to stop it.  And this level of freakout means more shit is about to drop hard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, horncyclist said:

It's okay. He'll just ratchet up the rhetoric, meet with Rouhani, then declare victory. Art of the deal. Very stable genius.

Yep--it's his tried-and-true formula now.  Create crisis; meeting; claim to have defused self-made crisis.  It's stupid that anybody still falls for it.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

the Mad King was losing the war to keep his throne and the capital was breached by traitors/rebels.  

The mad king had his pyromancers place wildfire (basically tactical nukes) all over the city and in his final moments the king order the pyromancer to “burn them all!” which would have killed millions of people.

Jaime Lannister, who was sworn to protect the king, killed the pyromancer, stabbed the king in the back, then cut his throat. He was then after known as “Kingslayer”.

And to celebrate, the Kingslayer fucked his sister. 

I'm glad Trump is bringing up this use of the Post Office at a fraction of costs.  This of course means he will support ending Post Office delivery to rural parts of the country, especially places like Alaska and other solid 'Trump Country' that are against 'libral gobermet handouts".  I eagerly await  the opportunity to support this new Trump initiative.

• Like 2

Peter King posted a fabulous quote in his weekly NBC Sports article this morning (dug up by Darren Rovell).

"I feel sorry for the poor guy who is going to buy the Dallas Cowboys. It's a no-win situation for him because if he wins, well, so what, they've won through the years. And if he loses, which seems likely because they're having troubles, he'll be known to the world as a loser."

That was what Trump said in 1984 when he passed on purchasing the team for $50mm. Forbes lists them as the most valuable sports franchise in the world with a value of just under $5B, 34 years after Mr Art of the Deal made his statement.

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Peter King posted a fabulous quote in his weekly NBC Sports article this morning (dug up by Darren Rovell).

"I feel sorry for the poor guy who is going to buy the Dallas Cowboys. It's a no-win situation for him because if he wins, well, so what, they've won through the years. And if he loses, which seems likely because they're having troubles, he'll be known to the world as a loser."

That was what Trump said in 1984 when he passed on purchasing the team for $50mm. Forbes lists them as the most valuable sports franchise in the world with a value of just under $5B, 34 years after Mr Art of the Deal made his statement.

14.5% annual return.

But in Trump's defense, he would have fucked it up and the Cowboys would have cratered years ago.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

14.5% annual return.

But in Trump's defense, he would have fucked it up and the Cowboys would have cratered years ago.

Oh, no doubt.  The mind reels what he would have done with the franchise.  I suspect they would have moved from Dallas long ago.

21 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

He did get $1 for the USFL, though.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Monday called special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing investigation into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia "a hoax and a waste of time."

"We'd all be a lot better off if ... Congress and the special counsel could come to the same conclusion that the rest of America has - that this is a hoax and a waste of time," Sanders said on "Fox & Friends."

Mueller's probe has led to indictments or guilty pleas for 32 people and three Russian companies.

Mueller has charged four former Trump campaign aides - Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos - though none of the charges are related to misconduct by the president's campaign.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398317-sarah-sanders-mueller-probe-is-a-hoax-and-a-waste-of-time

5 minutes ago, tchookem said:
52 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:
That's a role, not a deal.

The fact that most old people can't tell the difference is what got him elected.

I'm starting to question whether Top Chef winners can even make toast.

• Like 1