Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

The fucking nerve of this guy. 

Trump is such a viciously cruel person that he fucking MOCKS people on boats trying to help during Harvey? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such a spineless, dickless, heartless fraud is flummoxed by the desire to help and come to the aid of one's neighbor. 

Fucking clown.

• Like 1

He described the people who got in their boats to go rescue people as wanting to impress their wives and eventually needing to be rescued themselves.  Told them to stay home or leave town next time.  Talked about watching the storm keep coming over and over and how he was paying for it.  Talked about Abbott asking for a dam and how it was going to be the most expensive dam ever, maybe they should name it after him.

Dam to God? I thought it was he other way around.

I've always said the best way to remove Trump was for him to lose the 2020 election. Let the people officially decide. 

But then I remember: He'll say the election was rigged, whether he loses by 1 or 100 electoral votes.  He'll burn down the White House and our entire government on the way out. 

Nah, he's got to go ASAP. This man is seriously dangerous and wields power over too many voters. Impeach the motherfucker. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, F250 said:

Was Trump trying to hurt Ted Cruz by insulting Texas?

All those Texans with their little boats trying to help Texans have nothing on the help trump provided. 

Hell he wrote the Harvey checks himself personally!

“Texans and Cruz are just a bunch of worthless cucks.”  - Donald Trump 

Edited by JimmyJames

2 hours ago, Stilicho said:

Fear and loathing. Mostly fear. And a pretty unhealthy dose of greed as well. 

Too many coffee bringers to the people courting dictators.  The followers do it for lib tears while the president and his cronies are just sell outs.  They'll sell national parks, your water and air, freedoms, whatever, America doesn't really matter to them so much as money.  They're creating an offspring of people that will be even more cutthroat.  

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Really more of a fluffer 

huffing to the tune of his family getting personally insulted.  If Cruz doesn't give a shit about his own family and wife, he can't care much about Texas.  That's absolutely spineless. You down there, faster, and use both hands like you mean it, and tell horseface and your freedom murdering father to drive over and plant some signs for my rally in Texas.  

2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

The President of the United States just declared himself a Nationialist and the country just shrugs. 

His supporters have no idea what the term means.  The rest of us have been howling into a hurricane wind for so long that it seems to no longer matter.

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

The President of the United States just declared himself a Nationialist and the country just shrugs. 

You're not giving the people of this country nearly enough credit.  I just saw thousands of them applaud and chant "USA!"

Sane people would think this.  What you fail to realize is these people are insane.  

This. It’s the madness of a mob.

We wonder how sane societies descend into utterly insane shitbaggery - and dozens of them have, in the past few hundred years - and this is EXACTLY what that descent looks like. We’ve elected a fucking lunatic. And he’s got a cult behind him.

If y’all don’t think this ends in violence, you aren’t paying ANY attention.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

His supporters have no idea what the term means.

Pretty sure "his supporters" know it well.

The Nationalist Movement is a Mississippi-founded, white nationalist organization with headquarters in Georgia that advocates what it calls a "pro-majority" position. It has been called white supremacist by the Associated Press and Anti-Defamation League, among others.

Did people in Houston really wait 9 hours to hear Trump speak this evening?  I waited 9 minutes to buy water this morning in Austin but at least my excuse was valid, my pregnant wife needed clean drinking water.  I guess I'd wait 9 hours in line to abort Trump.  

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

The device was found in his mailbox. Not sure why NYT's headline is so purposely vague. I'm sure this Congressman's conspiracy theory tweet last week had nothing to do with it. 

This country is currently under attack by the GOP.  They are targeting enemies and using propaganda in an attempt to eliminate them 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1

Someone help me with the caravan logic. So if we grant that Soros and the Democrats are funding it (Facebook confirmed that the FBI has confirmed this to be true, so it must be true), what's the end game for the left in funding this? What do they gain at this moment, two weeks before midterms, playing into Trumpism's greatest fear? Is the plan supposedly that these migrants will flood polling places? Why not just use people here?

More importantly:

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Someone help me with the caravan logic. So if we grant that Soros and the Democrats are funding it (Facebook confirmed that the FBI has confirmed this to be true, so it must be true), what's the end game for the left in funding this? What do they gain at this moment, two weeks before midterms, playing into Trumpism's greatest fear? Is the plan supposedly that these migrants will flood polling places? Why not just use people here?

You just don't understand. They are coming to rape, rob and murder innocent old white people before the election and guarantee victory for the godless libruls.

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

So if anyone was wondering how did a great country like Germany completely turn itself over to the Nazis and hitler, well you can wonder no more. Because we’re potentially witnessing it in real time. 

At least Germany was coming off heavy losses in WW1 leading to a couple decades worth of hardships leading to the need to believe in a snake oil salesman. 

The US has been the most prosperous and wealthy country globally for decades and Americans just turned their country over to a snake oil salesmen simply because they're spoiled and bored. 

• Like 4