KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

What's yalls fav glorious Jimbo memory?

I mean the whole catalog is pretty epic...

Starting with getting handed the natty plaque responding he hoped he got a couple all the way to getting taunted ruthlessly taunted by Joey Freshwater while never posting a win.

Obviously contract negotiation after the covid season followed by forfeiting the bowl because of Covid was the apex aggy moment

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

I think my favorite along these lines is the Tommy Tuberville one where he’s out at dinner with recruits at a restaurant in Lubbock, gets a call and steps away from the table to take it.  The call is from Cincinnati offering him the job there.  Tuberville accepts the job and scoots out the back door, leaving the players sitting at the table with some assistant coaches. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/12/tommy-tuberville-texas-tech-cincinnati/1763615/

Fucker likes beans in his chili.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Jimbo wasn't even allowed to address the team before leaving.

If I'm not mistaken, this is not uncommon. What's he gonna say?

"Thanks for getting me fired, it's been real. Take care and good luck. BTW, I have $75M dollars to do absolutely nothing so suck it, bitches!"

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

"Thanks for getting me fired, it's been real. Take care and good luck. BTW, I have $75M dollars to do absolutely nothing so suck it, bitches!"

Generally you let the coach inform the team that he was let go since said coach recruited those players to the team and such. Exception being a for cause type of firing.

Edited by BurntOrange&White

I think I've posted this before but I talked to a guy that worked for Jimbo for 20 years and his FSU exit wasn't exactly a Hallmark moment.  He called a staff meeting and everyone was sitting around a giant conference table, Jimbo stood at his spot looking down at the table the whole time. He said "I'm taking the a&m job, I'll be in touch in a couple days" ...and poof! like a fart in the wind he was gone. Hasn't spoken to him since. 

• Hook 'Em 5

38 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

She may not be wrong in this instance though.....Jimbo wasn't even allowed to address the team before leaving.

She's also not wrong that they always claim to be classy and they rarely ever are.

32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

"If y'all would have just executed better this wouldn't be happening."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

59 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I think I've posted this before but I talked to a guy that worked for Jimbo for 20 years and his FSU exit wasn't exactly a Hallmark moment.  He called a staff meeting and everyone was sitting around a giant conference table, Jimbo stood at his spot looking down at the table the whole time. He said "I'm taking the a&m job, I'll be in touch in a couple days" ...and poof! like a fart in the wind he was gone. Hasn't spoken to him since. 

spacer.png

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

People were cheering at the Moore Athletic Center in Tallahassee when it was announced he was leaving.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

People were cheering at the Moore Athletic Center in Tallahassee when it was announced he was leaving.

I'm sure...same guy said they were afraid the staff was getting fired.  Said Jimbo did nothing with regards to recruiting that season.  And aggy being aggy, they negotiated with themselves to the most one-sided contract ever. "Sitting national championship coach" 😆 

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

These things never go well:

IMG_0621.thumb.webp.b49402d8e0966c839bcce8d09936de60.webp

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/football/2021/10/13/lane-kiffin-press-conference-tennessee-football-coach-ole-miss/6033135001/

12 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

I think my favorite along these lines is the Tommy Tuberville one where he’s out at dinner with recruits at a restaurant in Lubbock, gets a call and steps away from the table to take it.  The call is from Cincinnati offering him the job there.  Tuberville accepts the job and scoots out the back door, leaving the players sitting at the table with some assistant coaches. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/12/tommy-tuberville-texas-tech-cincinnati/1763615/

Oh god I totally forgot about that 😂😂 Those are killing me 🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 2:19 PM, BlackCat said:

Was at a hunting camp with one of the dirtiest old men I know this weekend. I showed him the greatness that is KKL and he claims he bangs women like her regularly and would be happy to give her a spin. Cross your fingers for the love connection we all deserve.  

On 11/13/2023 at 2:36 PM, Longhornfrenzy said:

KKL email address..

Screenshot_2023-11-13-13-35-21-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Just making sure this connection is made. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sejjr said:

There is a small part of me that will miss that crazy old bitch. A very small part. There was some entertainment value. 
I am confident aggy will attract another similar freak with this next incoming chapter. 

I am not convinced she will leave. If Jimbo doesn't take another job, she just may stick around.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/16/2023 at 6:47 AM, Orange&White said:

I am not convinced she will leave. If Jimbo doesn't take another job, she just may stick around.

If she were smart she would stay and piss them all to hell and back talking shit about Texas A&M football. When you live rent free in other people's head it is just plain fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...