Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

I mean it’s a barracuda. What’s not to like? Sure it’s a trash fish in most circles but it’s a trophy fish for idiot tourists that pay good money to go fish and end up with that and then get talked into mounting the damn thing. It’s perfect aggy.

Edited by justhookit
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

“The original SEC team from Texas” will be on their stadium by 2025, no doubt.

After Billie finishes banning people for "arguing" he's going to read this thread, reckon aggy should've done that at least 2 years ago and send an urgent email suggesting it to their AD. It may just be there in time for this season.

28 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yes but they now have a quarterback that can do this. 

200w.webp

Left handed Calzada.  His stats were slightly better than Calzada's last year (60% completion rate compared to 56% for Calzada).  He was sacked almost twice as much though.

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yes but they now have a quarterback that can do this. 

200w.webp

It’s unreal how fucked they are. That dude blows. Stewart will be lucky to get 200 yards receiving this year. Their o line should be ass. The mercenary class is gonna transfer in no time. Sark has drank Jimbos milkshake this off-season. 

This uh, this isn't a great look to have on camera.

Wow… I don’t know if that’s something NCAA will look at because it’s a generic statement, but that’s not how you sell. They’ll pique the interest of the mercenaries but anyone that cares about more than money will think, “Maybe I should look elsewhere.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

Aggy keeps talking about how Bowens and James are no big deal decommitting because they are after higher ranked DL, then say the same about Mitchell.  Who other than Hicks are they in the running for?

I've seen this guy mentioned, and has aggy in his top three, but he was recently Fong'd to Tennessee.

https://247sports.com/player/chandavian-bradley-46114064/

On 6/30/2022 at 1:50 AM, Fletch said:

It’s unreal how fucked they are. That dude blows. Stewart will be lucky to get 200 yards receiving this year. Their o line should be ass. The mercenary class is gonna transfer in no time. Sark has drank Jimbos milkshake this off-season. 

This is literally said every year 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The other aggy mod with Perroni, Andrew Hattersley, put in an aggy pick for TJ Shanahan.

I’m a Westlake homer and Shanahan is the first D1 prospect I haven’t wanted from Westlake in forever 

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

This is literally said every year 

Yeah and their receivers get like no targets, they were pretty loaded last year and did that whole aggy thing and went 8-4. No way Evan Stewart gets more than 300 yds receiving next year. It’ll be glorious when he transfers here next year 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m a Westlake homer and Shanahan is the first D1 prospect I haven’t wanted from Westlake in forever 

Yeah and their receivers get like no targets, they were pretty loaded last year and did that whole aggy thing and went 8-4. No way Evan Stewart gets more than 300 yds receiving next year. It’ll be glorious when he transfers here next year 

NO ROOM.

16 hours ago, SarksJuggs said:

Shanahan is clearly not a top player…he didn’t even play in the Elite 11.

Neither did Arch, not a good basis.  He may not be, but that has no basis on judging.  Sorry if this was sarcasm on Arch not doing some camps.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 3

50 minutes ago, hornlife said:

Neither did Arch, not a good basis.  He may not be, but that has no basis on judging.  Sorry if this was sarcasm on Arch not doing some camps.

TJ Shanahan is an offensive lineman and the Elite 11 is a quarterback camp soooo......

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Bob Lives! said:

I’m also a Westlake homer. Shanahan plays dirty and gets flagged for it often. I’m not saying I wouldn’t want him though. We could probably use some of that nastiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he’d be a perfect aggy. But when he commits to Georgia, Jimbo Didn’t Call?

On 6/29/2022 at 5:05 PM, justhookit said:

I mean it’s a barracuda. What’s not to like? Sure it’s a trash fish in most circles but it’s a trophy fish for idiot tourists that pay good money to go fish and end up with that and then get talked into mounting the damn thing. It’s perfect aggy.

Should have used a wahoo