Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

12 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:
A&M needs to start investing in academics like we do in sports. We are on the verge of getting kicked out - bottom of the list based on the latest numbers. Iowa State voluntarily left the AAU this year before being asked to leave

You know that poster is about to get banned. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Talk about tone deaf

I think you are correct about them ganging up in a self preservation mode. I think there are at least 4 teams in the SEC which would probably not be desired by ESPN:
1-Vandy
2-Ms State
3-South Carolina
4-Ole Miss

An article talked about the way things are heading and to avoid the Conference bloodletting is to have schools form a new league by invitation only and set forth some criteria for membership which some of the current schools cannot meet. Whether it be athletic success; financial stability, etc. For example, Ole Miss has never gone to Atlanta and the last Ole Miss SEC Football Championship was in 1963. You can set forth Stadium size or whatever but it would be invitation only to join.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

Talk about tone deaf

I think you are correct about them ganging up in a self preservation mode. I think there are at least 4 teams in the SEC which would probably not be desired by ESPN:
1-Vandy
2-Ms State
3-South Carolina
4-Ole Miss

An article talked about the way things are heading and to avoid the Conference bloodletting is to have schools form a new league by invitation only and set forth some criteria for membership which some of the current schools cannot meet. Whether it be athletic success; financial stability, etc. For example, Ole Miss has never gone to Atlanta and the last Ole Miss SEC Football Championship was in 1963. You can set forth Stadium size or whatever but it would be invitation only to join.

If ESPN really had such clout over the SEC, they would ask for aggy and Mizzou to be dropped for Clemson and Florida State. And just like that, the conference automatically gets harder, better, faster, stronger richer.

happens to someone we don't like.

Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Notre Dame, Clemson, North Carolina and Duke and Miami will join the BIG first to get to 24. And with these additions, the BIG becomes the best conference in the country. I truly believe we need to be in firm talks with the BIG as we would be a HUGE get for them. They would rather have Texas A&M than any other school on this list other than ND. We are in a position of strength and in a fantastic position to test our value. What does it hurt to talk? It's business, nothing personal..

Downs Syndrome GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't think it's out of the question that they'll lose to Arky and Miss. State again, go to Tuscaloosa, and this time actually get destroyed, and things blow up in the locker room/recruiting at that point.

Hell, Miami is way better than that scrub Colorado team that nearly beat them.  Will have one if the better QB's they'll face, and return lots of OL experience.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

I'm writing this on behalf of the greatest sports franchise in the history of the world, and the proud flagship university of the Great State of Texas: The Texas Fighting Aggies.

I request that you cease any continuing or future uses of your trademark 8T4.  Absent a prompt resolution, I will recommend my lawyer of the greatest law school of all time, Texas A&M University - Online School of Law at Fort Worth, take appropriate legal action to protect our proprietary rights. Any further infringing activity occuring after the receipt of this letter shall be considered a willful infringement. 

Please understand that this trademark, 8T4, was earned through generations of hard work and unwavering consistency to the greatest record in the history of American sports: 8-4

Sincerely,

Billy Goat Liucci and the 12 Ewes

That part really got me

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

On3 has him 52nd in the state, so right around 247, meaning Rivals is the massive outlier, which pretty much always means they’re in the wrong. I can’t wait to see all the aggy sites, including gigem247, listing onto his rivals rating if he commits. 

Looch still hasn't released his 2023 Looch 44, but want to bet he is super high? lol

https://texags.com/football-recruiting/liucci-44

15 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

It will be interesting to see Max's numbers last year vs. this year. LSU's offense was awful, but Max had a decent year stat wise. Jimbo's QBs have posted 24-20-19-17 HRs in successive seasons. Max had 27 last year for LSU.

A&M was the #59 OFEI team last year and LSU was the #51 team

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

ToxicAG

8:10p, 7/4/22

A&M needs to start investing in academics like we do in sports. We are on the verge of getting kicked out - bottom of the list based on the latest numbers. Iowa State voluntarily left the AAU this year before being asked to leave

the thread that is posted in is asking if Vandy is about to get booted from the SEC lol

this guy doesn't understand how things work

image.png.25da35a7d8330968eea130d03fedcd2e.png

-

image.png.177b562092cebd9a20fc249025f79338.png

• Haha 1

I guess tu has already ruined the SEC just like they do every conference they've ever been in. The sips are toxic. 

Sad that the Aggies were begged to come to the SEC where they felt like it was all family, brothers, and camaraderie. They felt they were home. They found big brothers they could love while getting thrashed by them. 

Now Longhorn poison has ruined it.

Where have you gone Big Ten conference?

Aggy turns its lonely eyes to you. Whoop whoop whoop.

It's a shame that the self-proclaimed crown jewel of the SEC is thinking of bolting. Imagine the wave of sorrow across the deep South if the storied Texas A&M Fighting Texas Aggies from Texas decide to leave.

spacer.png

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I guess tu has already ruined the SEC just like they do every conference they've ever been in. The sips are toxic. 

Sad that the Aggies were begged to come to the SEC where they felt like it was all family, brothers, and camaraderie. They felt they were home. They found big brothers they could love while getting thrashed by them. 

Now Longhorn poison has ruined it.

Where have you gone Big Ten conference?

Aggy turns its lonely eyes to you. Whoop whoop whoop.

It's a shame that the self-proclaimed crown jewel of the SEC is thinking of bolting. Imagine the wave of sorrow across the deep South if the storied Texas A&M Fighting Texas Aggies from Texas decide to leave.

spacer.png

Rest of the SEC

bye-tombstone.gif

21 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

Talk about tone deaf

1-Vandy
2-Ms State
3-South Carolina
4-Ole Miss

Yes the SEC is going to ask 3 of their original members to leave including their academic bell cow. Now their two most recent additions on the other hand.. 

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Burke flipped on or the day before NSD. I’m sure Billy Boy didn’t have time to scrub him from his list after he recommitted from Michigan. 

Look, man. It’s time to get on top of your bullshit fat fingering. A post like this where what you type entirely alters the meaning of your intent is a bridge too fucking (or ducking with your behaviors) far.  

• Haha 1

The unspoken thing with hale that is apparently a non-possibility with the gomers is that king might not have nice things to say about the school and might tell hale to look elsewhere. 

I mean, this will be his third season and the fans want weigman now and jimbo brought Johnson in. Why would he be happy about it and be recruiting for them?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The unspoken thing with hale that is apparently a non-possibility with the gomers is that king might not have nice things to say about the school and might tell hale to look elsewhere. 

I mean, this will be his third season and the fans want weigman now and jimbo brought Johnson in. Why would he be happy about it and be recruiting for them?

Don't forget how during his recruitment King was pretty much looking for anywhere else to go besides A&M even with how much he made sense for the offense. He's not some red assed aggy nor is he making big bucks there.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

Don't forget how during his recruitment King was pretty much looking for anywhere else to go besides A&M even with how much he made sense for the offense. He's not some red assed aggy nor is he making big bucks there.

I dont recall a large market for a guy who couldn't throw more than 30 yards downfield. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1