Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I am home now, but not without a few run-ins across the heartland. I will say, the craziest moment was yesterday afternoon driving through Nacogdoches.

I tried to move into the right lane after passing a guy in his big duely so I could exit. Just a typical SUV going down the road. But no, this east Texas meth head viewed my passing him to exit as a challenge to his shitty manhood. He guns it and tries to prevent me from getting over. I know when I'm acting like a psycho driving and this wasn't it. I was kind of stunned, even if I've been in ET a million times and have shitheels like this in my family.

Anyway, I didn't give a fuck if his feelings were hurt. I got over nonetheless, which threw him into the shoulder. My wife at this point is doing her best Ellen Griswold and worrying about the crazy meth head. He eventually rights his big ass truck and comes flying up alongside me on my driver-side, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, cutoff shirt showing bicep tats on both arms, dirty fishnet hat, and he's got the window down, screaming violent shit over his passenger, who was a female ducking. Dude's all of 25-ish.

I don't know what he was thinking I was going to do, but he's shouting that I need to pull over. I rolled my window down, told him to go fuck himself, and he could follow me to Houston if he wanted a fistfight. He then gunned it, swerved in front of me, fishtailed, and spun into the shoulder again. I laughed at him as I drove by, gave him the universal sign for pussy and kept on going while my wife shrieked and called me an imbecile. Then we went to eat dinner at Casa Ole in Lufkin while she fumed and the kids complained about the enchilada quality. Anywho. Where were we?

Rude to not invite Spider2yBanana to lunch with you at Casa Ole, sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy can have Brooks.  Watched that state game and looked like he wasn't interested in tackling very much.

His brother was less naturally talented, but played much harder than him. The brother only got D2 offers.

Edited by Lonestar88

It'll be interesting to see when they keep missing on targets if they throw out offers to plan C and D types or don't do nothing and just take whoever they get.  I'd also imagine plan C and D types will be guys from Florida and other areas that they'll convince themselves would be 4*'s in Texas.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

It'll be interesting to see when they keep missing on targets if they throw out offers to plan C and D types or don't do  nothing anything and just take whoever they get.  I'd also imagine plan C and D types will be guys from Florida and other areas that they'll convince themselves would be 4*'s in Texas.

Come on man. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Sorry if I missed it, but has a recent confirmed/probable list of visitors for their party been posted?

No but it doesn't sound too good for them.  Also, Anthony Hill is in serious jeopardy of being legit kidnapped if he shows.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Sorry if I missed it, but has a recent confirmed/probable list of visitors for their party been posted?

Here's Aggie 247's current list:

###########################################################

This list is going to continue to expand but Brian and I have already started checking in with kids and confirmed several for the final week of July. A lot are still finalizing their plans and so we'll definitely be adding folks over the next couple of weeks.

On Miles McVay I would lean towards him not being there, he told me today he didn't have any other visits planned as he prepares to make a decision next month. Other noteworthy news, Jaydan Hardy is moving from IMG back to Lewisville. He was there for the spring, expect him to be a big target for A&M in the 2024 class.

OFFICIAL

- 4-star South Oak Cliff S Malik Muhammad (Likely)

-5-star Denton Ryan LB Anthony Hill

UNOFFICIAL

-5-star Katy Paetow DL David Hicks

-5-star Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman WR Zachariah Branch (USC commit)

-4-star Austin Westlake OL TJ Shanahan

-4-star Shiner ATH Dalton Brooks

-4-star Friendswood EDGE Braylan Shelby

-4-star Orlando (Fla.) Dr. Phillips OT Payton Kirkland (Maybe)

- 4-star Smithson Valley OT Colton Thomasson (Texas A&M commit)

- 4-star South Oak Cliff S Jayvon Thomas (Texas A&M commit)

- 4-star La Grange DB Bravion Rogers (Texas A&M Commit)

- Katy Paetow edge Daymion Sanford (Texas A&M Commit)

- Southlake Carroll K Tyler White (Texas A&M Commit)

-De La Salle OT Caden Jones

-2024 5-star Willis QB DJ Lagway

-2024 5-star Lake Belton WR Micah Hudson

-2024 4-star Lewisville S Jaydan Hardy

- 2024 4-star Longview Pine Tree DL Dealyn Evans

-2024 4-star Melissa DL Nigel Smith

-2025 IMG Academy WR Winston Watkins (Texas A&M Commit)

####################################################

• Hook 'Em 1

For comparison, here is last year's 2021 pool party list

Spoiler

2022 5-star CB Deyon Bouie
2022 5-star S Jacoby Matthews
2022 5-star DL Bear Alexander
2022 5-star DL Shemar Stewart
2022 5-star CB Denver Harris
2022 5-star DL Walter Nolen
2022 5-star DL Omari Abor
2022 5-star LB Harold Perkins
2022 5-star DL Malick Sylla
2022 5-star QB Conner Weigman
2022 4-star RB LeVeon Moss
2022 4-star CB Bobby Taylor
2022 4-star DL Earnest Cooper
2022 4-star S Jarred Kerr
2022 4-star OL Kam Dewberry
2022 4-star S Bryce Anderson
2022 4-star CB Julian Humphrey
2022 4-star DL Jadon Scarlett
2022 4-star TE Donovan Green
2022 4-star OL Hunter Erb
2022 4-star WR Noah Thomas
2022 4-star WR Brenen Thompson
2022 4-star DL Jaray Bledsoe
2022 4-star LB Martrell Harris
2022 4-star CB Jaylon Guilbeau
2022 4-star OL PJ Williams
2022 4-star LB Ish Harris
2022 LS Levi Hancock
2022 IOL Chance Jackson
2023 5-star LB Anthony Hill
2023 5-star DL Jordan Renaud
2023 5-star RB Reuben Owens
2023 5-star WR Johntay Cook II
2023 4-star Eli Holstein
2023 4-star ATH Suntarine Perkins
2023 4-star Anthony James
2023 LB Chantz Johnson
2023 OL Colton Thomasson
2023 WR Wesley Greaves
2023 LB Derrion Gullette
2023 TE Jordan Platt
2023 RB Marquise Collins

9 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Here's Aggie 247's current list:

###########################################################

This list is going to continue to expand but Brian and I have already started checking in with kids and confirmed several for the final week of July. A lot are still finalizing their plans and so we'll definitely be adding folks over the next couple of weeks.

On Miles McVay I would lean towards him not being there, he told me today he didn't have any other visits planned as he prepares to make a decision next month. Other noteworthy news, Jaydan Hardy is moving from IMG back to Lewisville. He was there for the spring, expect him to be a big target for A&M in the 2024 class.

OFFICIAL

- 4-star South Oak Cliff S Malik Muhammad (Likely)

-5-star Denton Ryan LB Anthony Hill

UNOFFICIAL

-5-star Katy Paetow DL David Hicks

-5-star Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman WR Zachariah Branch (USC commit)

-4-star Austin Westlake OL TJ Shanahan

-4-star Shiner ATH Dalton Brooks

-4-star Friendswood EDGE Braylan Shelby

-4-star Orlando (Fla.) Dr. Phillips OT Payton Kirkland (Maybe)

- 4-star Smithson Valley OT Colton Thomasson (Texas A&M commit)

- 4-star South Oak Cliff S Jayvon Thomas (Texas A&M commit)

- 4-star La Grange DB Bravion Rogers (Texas A&M Commit)

- Katy Paetow edge Daymion Sanford (Texas A&M Commit)

- Southlake Carroll K Tyler White (Texas A&M Commit)

-De La Salle OT Caden Jones

-2024 5-star Willis QB DJ Lagway

-2024 5-star Lake Belton WR Micah Hudson

-2024 4-star Lewisville S Jaydan Hardy

- 2024 4-star Longview Pine Tree DL Dealyn Evans

-2024 4-star Melissa DL Nigel Smith

-2025 IMG Academy WR Winston Watkins (Texas A&M Commit)

####################################################

OV list has expanded

FXfoZsPVEAII_AP?format=jpg&name=medium

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I am home now, but not without a few run-ins across the heartland. I will say, the craziest moment was yesterday afternoon driving through Nacogdoches.

I tried to move into the right lane after passing a guy in his big duely so I could exit. Just a typical SUV going down the road. But no, this east Texas meth head viewed my passing him to exit as a challenge to his shitty manhood. He guns it and tries to prevent me from getting over. I know when I'm acting like a psycho driving and this wasn't it. I was kind of stunned, even if I've been in ET a million times and have shitheels like this in my family.

Anyway, I didn't give a fuck if his feelings were hurt. I got over nonetheless, which threw him into the shoulder. My wife at this point is doing her best Ellen Griswold and worrying about the crazy meth head. He eventually rights his big ass truck and comes flying up alongside me on my driver-side, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, cutoff shirt showing bicep tats on both arms, dirty fishnet hat, and he's got the window down, screaming violent shit over his passenger, who was a female ducking. Dude's all of 25-ish.

I don't know what he was thinking I was going to do, but he's shouting that I need to pull over. I rolled my window down, told him to go fuck himself, and he could follow me to Houston if he wanted a fistfight. He then gunned it, swerved in front of me, fishtailed, and spun into the shoulder again. I laughed at him as I drove by, gave him the universal sign for pussy and kept on going while my wife shrieked and called me an imbecile. Then we went to eat dinner at Casa Ole in Lufkin while she fumed and the kids complained about the enchilada quality. Anywho. Where were we?

You should have gone to Taco Bueno in Lufkin instead.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You should have gone to Taco Bueno in Lufkin instead.

I am from Pasa-get-down-dena, sir. I am Team Casa Ole for life. Also, they have the greatest queso I've ever had, and I've them all over the world! Now get the hell out of here!

But yeah, I haven't had Taco Bueno since childhood. Is it still awesome?

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I am from Pasa-get-down-dena, sir. I am Team Casa Ole for life. Also, they have the greatest queso I've ever had, and I've them all over the world! Now get the hell out of here!

But yeah, I haven't had Taco Bueno since childhood. Is it still awesome?

Jucy's Taco in Longview and surrounding areas puts other mexican fast food to shame.

Edited by nunna yo bizness
  • Hook 'Em 1

What is the deal with the pool party?  I know that they have recruits there to swim and eat totally crappy BBQ, but what's the big deal.  I can't see standing around in 110' heat bullshitting with a bunch of dudes.   The have world class female talent or what is the big attraction?

Edited by SHOOTER12

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

What is the deal with the pool party?  I know that they have recruits there to swim and eat totally crappy BBQ, but what's the big deal.  I can't see standing around in 110' heat bullshitting with a bunch of dudes.   The have world class female talent or what is the big attraction?

Lots of talent...

sheep-visiting-the-pool.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Bags dropping.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Fifidonia Money Rain GIF - Fifidonia Money Rain Money - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Hook 'Em 2

Despite all the recent recruiting momentum and sunshine from IT, I suspect that aggy will still buy a couple recruits that we covet... The milkmen will pay whatever it takes to avoid losing on all head-to-heads for Baxter, Hill, MM, Gullette, Toviano, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Really hope we can get 1-2 of Muhammad, Shelby, Hill, and Gullette to publicly commit and back out of their pool party. 

Shelby is the weird one because he loves socal and Austin. Cs is nothing like either

9 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Wtf.  The queso, green dip, and enchiladas are the only good food they make.  

I’m not sure how you managed to do it, but you quoted me, but pasted in the text from an actual CTJ post. That’s a new level of creatively for screwing up what should be a simple one button exercise. 

• Haha 1