Best movies to watch while hammered

MissingInAction

I have a few requirements for movies when I'm getting shit faced on the couch:

1. Explosions

2. Great sound track with lots of base.

3.Requires little thought

4. Established action star/s

5. Action: gunfire, fighting(kung fu preffered)

My current rotation is Predator, Aliens, Drunken Master, Glory, Magnificent 7 along with a few others.

I’m a fan of watching traditional, campy ass horror movies. Classics like Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare are all good. But then toss in cheesy shit like Sleepaway Camp and Evil Dead etc. I enjoy drunk shit talking the characters as they make poor decisions to get themselves killed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

I’m a fan of watching traditional, campy ass horror movies. Classics like Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare are all good. But then toss in cheesy shit like Sleepaway Camp and Evil Dead etc. I enjoy drunk shit talking the characters as they make poor decisions to get themselves killed.

I used to get shit faced and watch and quote Return of The Living Dead. That movie is hilarious. 

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

When hammered, I always default to tried and true OG comedies: Vacation, Caddyshack, The Jerk, Planes, Trains et al, Step Bros.  That way I can fill in the "blanks" so to speak.

This. I pick movies that I've seen so many times it doesn't matter if I nod off to sleep at some point -- Caddyshack, Blazing Saddles, Big Lebowski, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayouBill said:

The greatest movie to watch when stoned is a little known masterpiece called Rolling Kansas. In that moment it's the perfect movie.

thought you were joking but just looked it up.  written and directed by thomas haden church.  I’m intrigued.