Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

Anyone who thinks the refs are the problem should go post on Texags 

This is on Sark.

If your QB sucks, play another QB. If your WR is dropping passes, stop passing to him. This isn’t complicated. Sark is the OC and HC. It’s hia responsibility to make these calls. He, or the fans, want to hide behind but the plays would work if everyone executed. It’s his fucking job to make sure people execute, and if they don’t, to find someone that will. 

• Fuck You 5

27 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Blatant facemask on the KR by TCU without a call. In the open. I’m sure you’ll find a way to excuse them missing it.

Not really. Blaming officiating is the most cunt-like crutch there is. They can suck, yeah, but they're never the real issue. It's about 12th in line after lack of preparation, coaching, in game adjustments, a coach who goes fetal at the half, a QB who air mails throws into other zip codes. And / or many more things. If you want to suck your thumb and blame zebras then you're simply a bigger clown than what you portray officials to be. 

I don't give a shit about referees but they never cause a team to win or lose. I do laugh at fans that think they're to blame for our many issues. Because, if the case and you're on that level of delusion, we're on a 13-year run now and bad officiating is the sole reason to believe. At least to some of you.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Not really. Blaming officiating is the most cunt-like crutch there is. They can suck, yeah, but they're never the real issue. It's about 12th in line after lack of preparation, coaching, in game adjustments, a coach who goes fetal at the half, a QB who air mails throws into other zip codes. And / or many more things. If you want to suck your thumb and blame zebras then you're simply a bigger clown than what you portray officials to be. 

I don't give a shit about referees but they never cause a team to win or lose. I do laugh at fans that think they're to blame for our many issues. Because, if the case and you're on that level of delusion, we're on a 13-year run now and bad officiating is the sole reason to believe. At least to some of you.

One of us called how bad this HC is over a year ago and took the heat for it.

BOTH us being saddled with Sark as an albatross AND the officials fucking us can be (and are) happening at the same time.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 5

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Anyone who thinks the refs are the problem should go post on Texags 

This is a thread about officiating. If you want to discuss coaches or QBs, you’re on the wrong thread. Stupid motherfucker. 

6 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

You’re in the wrong thread. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Not really. Blaming officiating is the most cunt-like crutch there is. They can suck, yeah, but they're never the real issue. It's about 12th in line after lack of preparation, coaching, in game adjustments, a coach who goes fetal at the half, a QB who air mails throws into other zip codes. And / or many more things. If you want to suck your thumb and blame zebras then you're simply a bigger clown than what you portray officials to be.    I don't give a shit about referees but they never cause a team to win or lose. I do laugh at fans that think they're to blame for our many issues. Because, if the case and you're on that level of delusion, we're on a 13-year run now and bad officiating is the sole reason to believe. At least to some of you.

Officials played their role in giving more opportunities, shorter fields and ignored illegal plays by them. It’s easy as shit to have big plays when you can spring your RB free by holding.

It is easy to stymie and offense if you are allowed to tackle the receivers before the ball gets there.
  • Hook 'Em 6

37 minutes ago, troph said:

Which of the following are true:

A. Refs are shit.

B. Going for the block was stupid.

C. Players playing scared.

D. Sark shit the bed. 

A, D, and Ewers shit the bed.

I don't know why Sark can't understand that sometimes guys have bad days and you need to replace them.  Don't know why the Big 12 can't understand that about their refs.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, bullet said:

A, D, and Ewers shit the bed.

I don't know why Sark can't understand that sometimes guys have bad days and you need to replace them.  Don't know why the Big 12 can't understand that about their refs.

b is true and offensive players didn’t execute call it what it is scared not focused young stupid I don’t care. Refs blew ass, etc etc. 

Just now, PvilleStang said:

Anyone who thinks the Rig12 refs didn't play a role in this, you're clearly clueless and 3 inches deep on Bowlsby's legacy...

We’ve had far worse big 12 screw jobs. This one was pretty standard and our HC/OC/1.000000 QB shit their pants.

who knows, maybe they held off bc the offense was so hopeless.

That no call on the Wiley blatant hold at the point of attack completely turned the game. Instead of 2nd and 21 inside the 5, they get a first down and score a the first td of the game a play later. Was an absolutely awful miss by the refs at the point of attack. 

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

44 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Officials played their role in giving more opportunities, shorter fields and ignored illegal plays by them. It’s easy as shit to have big plays when you can spring your RB free by holding.

It is easy to stymie and offense if you are allowed to tackle the receivers before the ball gets there.

We certainly deserved to lose. But the refs were, as expected, absolute ass. Totally agree with everyone who says we should ditch this shit conference yesterday

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

What the fuck is that?

Standard DL tactic from middle school to the NFL. We stemmed the hell out of the defensive line in 05 and cause OL’a to false start consistently. Just as we caused TCU’s OL to do so again tonight. 

But no. Big XII Offuckerating strikes again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, sidis said:

That no call on the Wiley blatant hold at the point of attack completely turned the game. Instead of 2nd and 21 inside the 5, they get a first down and score a the first td of the game a play later. Was an absolutely awful miss by the refs at the point of attack. 

The TD run had a blatant hold on Watts two yards from the ball that wasn’t called either. But without a doubt the biggest fuckery was the “roughing the punter” call where literally no Texas player even touched him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2