Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 hour ago, TBGFL said:

He was committed to FSU for almost 2 years but thought he could get a better price on the open market. He's a bag chaser and FSU didn't exactly make an effort to keep him.

Committing tomorrow.  Just visited aggy a few days ago.

4 hours ago, TBGFL said:

Character issues I'm told. Obviously that's up Jimbo's alley.

It’s crazy how predictable Fisher’s classes are. Find pure mercenaries with character issues and no defined allegiance to any school pursuing them, and bet on a lot of those guys winding up with Ritz Bitz. Then assume a group of no name aggie legacy and territory guys, especially on the OL, and there’s the class. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

20 carries for 61 yards and no TDs as a Senior last year... before quitting in October to enter the transfer portal.  

Between this spare and the Fresno QB, Jimbo seems to be more afraid of being laughed at for so many portal losses than filling up with bread.

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Between this spare and the Fresno QB, Jimbo seems to be more afraid of being laughed at for so many portal losses than filling up with bread.

That or he’s putting together a very competitive Mountain West squad.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

20 carries for 61 yards and no TDs as a Senior last year... before quitting in October to enter the transfer portal.  

Looks like he'll convert any 3rd and 3 they face with those numbers. 

35 minutes ago, blacklab said:

When they need 3 yards, he's gonna get you three yards.

When they need 5 yards, he's gonna get you three yards.

Not so fast my friend. Backing out his long carry of 15 yards leaves only 46 on the other 19, meaning that he generally gets less than 3 ypc. He makes up for it receiving, though. He netted -1 yard on 3 receptions.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

He needs bodies just so he can conduct practice. Fortunately, all those non-starters leaving wasn't a problem. They're easily replaced with other second teamers from Fresno and Colorado State. 

spacer.png

Is how they’ve handled the portal and their roster not shocking to anyone else? I know it’s the aggies and all of that, but it’s insane how stereotypically this is all playing out. Do aggies even understand it? 

These idiots have a massive roster problem and the way Fisher is handling it is, to the serious point you made, to add backups from G5 also-ran programs. They’re totally lost. These guys wouldn’t be walk-ons at Texas or most other P5 schools. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is how they’ve handled the portal and their roster not shocking to anyone else? I know it’s the aggies and all of that, but it’s insane how stereotypically this is all playing out. Do aggies even understand it? 

These idiots have a massive roster problem and the way Fisher is handling it is, to the serious point you made, to add backups from G5 also-ran programs. They’re totally lost. These guys wouldn’t be walk-ons at Texas or most other P5 schools. 

If Twitter is any metric of the Aggie's intelligence they think because they lost 29 and brought in 27 everything is better or as good. 

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's going "better" than I could have ever imagined. It has to be intentional at this point. Jimbo isn't that stupid

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Bailey pickup makes some sense. 2400 career rushing yards and they really need experienced depth at the position. 

The other reason it makes sense is hilarious. He started his career at Boston College in 2018 for one Coach Steve Addazio. Played three seasons there and then transferred to Colorado State in 2021, which was led by Coach Steve Addazio. Now he gets to finish his career at A&M playing for Jimbo Fisher, the man smart enough to employ Coach Steve Addazio. 

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

If Twitter is any metric of the Aggie's intelligence they think because they lost 29 and brought in 27 everything is better or as good. 

Yes, they lost several blue chippers from their " best recruiting class ever"  and replaced them with 2nd string also rans. And they are even better because of it!!

Because.....and wait for it.....they watched the tape!!!

Edited by NorLa Horns
Aggyed it
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Yes, they lost several blue chippers from their " best recruiting class ever"  and replaced them with 2nd string also rans. 

Because.....and wait for it.....they watched the tape!!!

They are smarter than the current coaches at their current schools stupid sip. That is why they are G5 and not SEC coaches. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

But think of the spectacular practice reports! 

Our first team defense killed two guys in today's scrimmage. The offense scored every play. Can you spell natty!

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

aggy are ferengi

rule of acquisition #34: War is good for business

rule of acquisition #35: Peace is good for business

30 minutes ago, Viper said:

1st Season TNG Ferengi, not DS9 Ferengi

I had to google what in the hell you goobers were talking about and now I'm embarrassed that I know two serious Star Trek dorks from the Internet.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I had to google what in the hell you goobers were talking about and now I'm embarrassed that I know two serious Star Trek dorks from the Internet.

Clearly you should have known @Hagbard Celine was a star trek dork from his star trek avatar. My favorite part from the movie is when Piccard got taken by the Borg and then he yelled "It's a trap!"

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/10/2023 at 4:38 PM, Foosters said:

Funny, aggy "NILed" their way INTO 5-7

I mean….is that supposed to be a BAD thing? I hope to hell we NIL our way to conference and national championships.

In related news, the Aggies bought their way to a 5-7 season. 

WHOOP!

Edited by Ghost of Shag
  • Hook 'Em 1