The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

44 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Yes, I advocate not murdering people I disagree with politically.  Moreover, what you advocate,  murdering people who you disagree with will somehow result in a better version of a system based upon peaceful exchange of power, is insane.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

haha, dude you were brisket "we are in the shitter" waaaay before being brisket was cool

FTR, being brisket has never been cool.  I'm my own man.  I'm a rebel.  I'm a dude.  Like a kickass young Corey Haim, 'cept without the whole "got molested by half of Hollywood."

original.jpg?1510639676

The Flynn push is all about setting up a reality in which Flynn deserves a full pardon, undercutting his cooperation agreement.  You have to give the mouth-breathing boomers one speck of an excuse so they can "both sides" an overt, criminal act of obstruction of justice.

It was fascinating to me that Trump never criticized Manafort after he was reported to be cooperating.  Now we know Manafort was double dealing and still likely playing for a pardon.  Trump also never criticized Flynn.  I'm not sure what game they are playing, but it's out there in the open.

Also, Flynn plead on lying to the FBI, but he could have been charged under FARA for the turkish lobbying that his partner is being charged today.  A full pardon on the lesser charge of lying to the FBI obfuscates the real reason he cooperated to begin with.

2 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Under the current system and leadership the deaths of millions are occuring, the financial rape of the AmericAn population is occuring, and you just advocated keeping that going because you don't want a few well targeted individuals (like Mitch McConnel) who are road blocking actual reform for their own greed to be eliminated. 

Trump is the sideshow grifter but the real problem is Congress. Once the message is sent that opposition to reform is a death sentence America will take back it's chance to survive long term. Our current path is not financially solvent and will cause our downfall. 

Ok, fuck off man.  Yeah we have problems.  But you are advocating killing people on a consistent basis here and yeah fuck that noise.  Please quit doing that or else find some other place to advocate for assassinations.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

FTR, being brisket has never been cool.  I'm my own man.  I'm a rebel.  I'm a dude.  Like a kickass young Corey Haim, 'cept without the whole "got molested by half of Hollywood."

original.jpg?1510639676

It just got a little dusty in here.  If I'd known he was giving blowjobs for meth, I would've taken my happy ass to California while I still had a chance.  

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

He's been tied to Epstein's group of pedophiles. As has Trump. 

Anybody exploiting children in anyway but particularly sexually needs to go under the jail. If the Epstein story is true, pervs from all sides of the political spectrum will be dragged down hopefully in front of cameras. There will be horrifying disappointments. So be it.

2 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Under the current system and leadership the deaths of millions are occuring, the financial rape of the AmericAn population is occuring, and you just advocated keeping that going because you don't want a few well targeted individuals (like Mitch McConnel) who are road blocking actual reform for their own greed to be eliminated. 

Trump is the sideshow grifter but the real problem is Congress. Once the message is sent that opposition to reform is a death sentence America will take back it's chance to survive long term. Our current path is not financially solvent and will cause our downfall. 

Have fun in prison. 

38 minutes ago, Yuk said:

The Flynn push is all about setting up a reality in which Flynn deserves a full pardon, undercutting his cooperation agreement.  You have to give the mouth-breathing boomers one speck of an excuse so they can "both sides" an overt, criminal act of obstruction of justice.

It was fascinating to me that Trump never criticized Manafort after he was reported to be cooperating.  Now we know Manafort was double dealing and still likely playing for a pardon.  Trump also never criticized Flynn.  I'm not sure what game they are playing, but it's out there in the open.

Also, Flynn plead on lying to the FBI, but he could have been charged under FARA for the turkish lobbying that his partner is being charged today.  A full pardon on the lesser charge of lying to the FBI obfuscates the real reason he cooperated to begin with.

Correct, Flynn was not some guy who should have known better than lying to FBI agents who didn't remind him to tell the truth.

Also, Pence !

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The way that some folks have utterly sacrificed their reputation, credibility, and future, to latch on to Trump's cock is amazing to me. 

That they do scream indicates that there is a deeper story that is very dangerous to them. Most of the people you describe wouldn't cross the street to piss down Trump's throat if his heart were on fire.

Trump is the lead domino that drew the attention of the Justice Department. These other dominoes tremble. Russian money? Child fucking? Treason? Myriad disgraceful acts we can't imagine?

They are clawing for survival not for Trump. That is my opinion. I doubt the NRA was the only point of Russian attack. Who is to say Epstein, if the stories are true, isn't a honey pot for kompromat? 

The whole stinking cauldron is hopefully about to be poured out for all to see and smell.

Sixty percent of us will be appalled. Forty percent of us will rush to get their spoons and claim the miasma must be from delicious stew.

If we go down as a republic, it will be a little nice if this band of malefactors have to watch it from a cell.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Look up and read about "lesterland"

That's our country and it's why I say the only solution is to take back and force sweeping congressional reform through any means necessary. 

Democrats are proposing introducing a new HR1 congressional reform bill that would take a lot of money incentive out of corrupt lobbying and political fundraising but there's zero doubt in my mind that the fat cat "Lester's" and lobbyists will kill it ASAP with major bribe money. 

Lessig has it right on the money on many things. Trump is annoying but the political system is so broken it doesn't matter what else happens as things will never improve until sweeping congressional reform is passed. 

This was great: https://youtu.be/Igc_1TPfK9Y

42 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Correct, Flynn was not some guy who should have known better than lying to FBI agents who didn't remind him to tell the truth.

Also, Pence !

Shit, the Pence info, among others, may be why Pelosi wants to be Speaker so bad. 

5 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If Trump’s culture of corruption leads to Pelosi becoming president, I may die from laughter. 

There are some deplorables I keep around on my social media accounts for exactly this kind of potential schadenfreude.  

Edited by Pescado_Rojo

It's kind of amazing how Alan Dershowitz has just become a full on apologist for the Trump administration at this point.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/alan-dershowitz-michael-flynn-innocent-lying-fbi-not-crime/
Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Monday argued that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn should never have pleaded guilty in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation because “lying to the FBI is not a crime.”
During an interview on Fox News, Dershowitz asserted that Flynn’s lie about speaking to the Russian ambassador regarding removing sanctions was not “material” to the Russia investigation.
“I hope the judge understands when he has the case tomorrow that Flynn did not commit a crime by lying,” Dershowitz told Fox News host Bill Hemmer. “Because the lie has to be material to the investigation. And if the FBI already knew the answer to the question and only asked him the question in order to give him an opportunity to lie, his answer — even if false — was not material to the investigation.”
“Lying to the FBI is not a crime!” the law professor added.

Last desperate chance before he offs himself:

"One of those victims has claimed she had sex with Dershowitz — a professor emeritus at Harvard Law School and frequent Trump defender on television — at least six times, at the direction of Epstein and his socialite friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Maxwell recruited Virginia Roberts, then 16, to work as a masseuse for Epstein while she was working as a locker room attendant at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort.

Roberts claims Epstein, who claimed Trump and Bill Clinton among his wealthy and powerful friends, set up cameras throughout his homes and provided visitors with girls for sex as part of a blackmail scheme.

“Epstein specifically told me that the reason for him doing this was so that they would ‘owe him,’ they would ‘be in his pocket,’ and he would ‘have something on them,’” Roberts said in the affidavit. “I understood him to mean that when someone was in his pocket, they owed him favors.”

Dershowitz admits receiving a massage just once at Epstein’s Palm Beach home..."

22 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So the President's attorney now admits there was collusion before the election, despite the President saying there was none ever at all.  Got it.

I'm agnostic regarding George S. but this is a failure of an interviewer.   This reeks of someone who just wants questions answered but doesn't care about those answers.  

How is the next question not, ”so you admit there was collusion.”

The media is failing this country and the Sunday Morning shows deserve their fair share of the blame.  

We must demand better from TV news.

These odious hooligans are giving you the answers to the test you heedless fucks.  Don't be so impotent.  Get some fucking answers. 

• Like 6

Agreed. They spend all week begging for people to come on their show, which cant help but influence how hard hitting their questions are. They need to leave space for the potential of future interviews. These sit downs provide quantity, whereas the impromptu press gaggles provide more quality grilling.

Re Dershowitz, conservative male Jews are very pro Trump because they believe he will bomb Iran. 

Seriously, fuck Isreal. They helped elect Trump.

Fuck Russia, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Isreal, fuck FoX and fuck Trump.

These are the enemies of America.

18 minutes ago, ADHD said:

Re Dershowitz, conservative male Jews are very pro Trump because they believe he will bomb Iran. 

Seriously, fuck Isreal. They helped elect Trump.

Fuck Russia, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Isreal, fuck FoX and fuck Trump.

These are the enemies of America.

For fuck's sake.  A greater percentage of so-called Christians voted for trump than Jews.  Trump got 26% of the Jewish vote.  Meanwhile, I note that the evangelical "Christians" aren't on your list of people to blame for trump.

I'm not saying fuck the Jews. I'm saying fuck RW run Israel. They conspired with Trump selling him some kind of power point PR campaign to manipulate social media.

Remember when Netenyahu begged for Trump to ditch the Iran deal. He's a crook. And fuck Zuckerberg & Ben Shapiro. Buncha male chauvinist bigots.

Haven't you seen Yentl? 

Also fuck RW Christians too.

Fuck RWers and Nationalists.

As Bill Hicks put it, if you are on the far right wing, you got some evil shit hidden in your personal story.

Edited by ADHD

Marcy Wheeler:  Mike Flynn Steps In It

"Last week, I suggested that Mike Flynn’s cute trick of publicly releasing information from Andy McCabe’s memo and Peter Strzok’s 302 might backfire.

[...Flynn lied and lied, and lied some more...]

"But by giving DOJ the opportunity to present this 302 for publication, Flynn provided proof of what has been hidden all this time — why Trump responded to the way he did about this investigation.

Flynn lied to hide Trump’s involvement in all this (and, to an extent, the degree to which it involved specifically ignoring a heads up from Obama).

Flynn lied to hide Trump’s personal involvement in telling the Russians to hold off on responding to Obama’s sanctions. And when the FBI investigated those lies, Trump fired the FBI Director to try to end that investigation.

Update: Jeebus. This 302 also reveals that he was quoting directly from the instructions KT McFarland had given him, relaying Trump’s orders. Here’s what McFarland said she had told Flynn, in an email shared with multiple transition officials.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Update: Jeebus. This 302 also reveals that he was quoting directly from the instructions KT McFarland had given him, relaying Trump’s orders. Here’s what McFarland said she had told Flynn, in an email shared with multiple transition officials.

picnic_table_bear.jpg

• Like 2

Here’s what McFarland said she had told Flynn, in an email shared with multiple transition officials.

Emails Dispute White House Claims That Flynn Acted Independently on Russia

"Mr. Obama, she wrote, was trying to “box Trump in diplomatically with Russia,” which could limit his options with other countries, including Iran and Syria. “Russia is key that unlocks door,” she wrote.

She also wrote that the sanctions over Russian election meddling were intended to “lure Trump in trap of saying something” in defense of Russia, and were aimed at “discrediting Trump’s victory by saying it was due to Russian interference.”

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote.

Mr. Bossert replied by urging all the top advisers to “defend election legitimacy now.”