Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

It's funny MAGA is still trying to push this even after Trump was impeached trying to withhold Ukrainian aid unless they publicly announced they were opening an investigation into Hunter. It's like a special needs magician who flubs his magic trick halfway thru by accidentally revealing the trap door, but continues on with the trick like it will still work. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's funny MAGA is still trying to push this even after Trump was impeached trying to withhold Ukrainian aid unless they publicly announced they were opening an investigation into Hunter. It's like a special needs magician who flubs his magic trick halfway thru by accidentally revealing the trap door, but continues on with the trick like it will still work. 

Except that it DOES still work, because everyone in his audience is, somehow, even fucking dumber than he is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Except that it DOES still work, because everyone in his audience is, somehow, even fucking dumber than he is.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

The audience does not care what Trump did. He is their King Arthur. Hunter's laptop is the Holy Grail that they must seek.

ALL OF THIS.  Quit trying to bring logic and facts into it.  They don't care and are incapable of comprehending it. 

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Eh, I'll play.

- I care nothing about Hunter Biden, his laptop, his lewd photos, or his drug use. That's because he is not in a position of power in our country's government. It's the same as Don Jr. or Roger Clinton.

- I care nothing about his business dealings, except if they somehow illegally involve his father, who IS in a position of power.

- If they were to be investigated and found that President Biden did something illegal, then he should be punished. No one is above the law. See how easy that is? He's not a god and I'm not a member of a cult. 

- Anything I've heard about what "might" have happened regarding the President pales in comparison to sowing distrust in our democracy and calling a mob to storm our nation's capitol. What Biden is supposed to have done wouldn't even make the top 10 of bullshit that Donald Trump pulled in office. 

s-l400.jpg

• Haha 1

You liberals don't generally have your own clearly thought out views on matters. All you do is recite whatever you have been told is the correct point of view from your professors and the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC. 

And that is why you resort to name calling, acusations, whatever it takes to try to intimidate the other side into shutting their mouths. It's a disingenuous way to win an argument. What are you so afraid of? if you have it all figured out why not just have a calm discussion? Express your point of view and allow others to do the same. Dazzle us.

You want conservatives to just shut up. And to an extent that works, there are basically none commenting on this board for example. But that doesn't mean those people cease to exist. You think there are not a million conservatives on Surly? a sports site in Texas? Probably most of the folks on this board are consevative. They still exist, they just choose not to come here and engage with you for obvious reasons. Congratulations on making them shut up. 

But you are not convincing them of anything, you are not intimidating them, and you are not keeping them from voting. I really don't see the point.

• Fuck You 30

5 minutes ago, Loather said:

You liberals don't generally have your own clearly thought out views on matters. All you do is recite whatever you have been told is the correct point of view from your professors and the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC. 

And that is why you resort to name calling, acusations, whatever it takes to try to intimidate the other side into shutting their mouths. It's a disingenuous way to win an argument. What are you so afraid of? if you have it all figured out why not just have a calm discussion? Express your point of view and allow others to do the same. Dazzle us.

You want conservatives to just shut up. And to an extent that works, there are basically none commenting on this board for example. But that doesn't mean those people cease to exist. You think there are not a million conservatives on Surly? a sports site in Texas? Probably most of the folks on this board are consevative. They still exist, they just choose not to come here and engage with you for obvious reasons. Congratulations on making them shut up. 

But you are not convincing them of anything, you are not intimidating them, and you are not keeping them from voting. I really don't see the point.

Perhaps you can help by directing us to a forum wherein conservatives engage liberals calmly and without rancor. I’ve tried Texags and Tiger Droppings but they perma ban you the minute you express a liberal position. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Loather said:

I don’t want conservatives to shut up.  I want you to stop being morally repugnant.  Drop the white nationalism, honor the separation of church and state and quit trying to influence elections through the threat of violence.  Conservatism does not need to be laced with those poisons.  Divorce yourself from those that keep injecting it into our societal veins.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

All you do is recite whatever you have been told is the correct point of view from your professors and the talking heads on CNN and MSNB”

How does someone go there when Tucker Carlson is the #1 show on cable.  Insanity 

Every accusation is a confession. It’s funny because whenever news is breaking, the so-called “liberals” on the board are able to comment on it and share their thoughts and observations while it’s happening. It’s the Fox News crowd that stays silent until they can get the party line from their thought leaders then they come and regurgitate it here.

• Hook 'Em 3

Damn it! You caught us again.
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Liberals on this board: “can you show the proof?”
MAGAers: “I believe whatever Trump says. I don’t need more proof than that.”

If the story for example was “the FBI raided Barrack Obama’s home looking for unreturned top secret documents.”

There would be 0% of the “libtards” on this board saying “let’s kill the FBI” - but there would however be 100% of Trumpers saying “get a rope”.

Funny thing is that Trump also spent four years trying to get something to put those guys in jail. As soon as he gets his home searched by the FBI, his fans cry that he never went after his opponents. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Liberals on this board: “can you show the proof?”
MAGAers: “I believe whatever Trump says. I don’t need more proof than that.”

Proof? We’re nowhere near that point in the process. We still need one of these idiots to explain what crimes or misdeeds they suspect. All I’ve heard to date is that the President’s son owns a laptop, has benefited from his family name, and has pictures of himself that make MAGA dolts feel sexually inadequate. 

No liberal I know doubts either of those two suspicions reflect reality. We don’t question those things. We just recognize that they are entirely unremarkable and irrelevant. That’s why none of us jump up to hand you a Junior Detective Achievement Award when one of you master sleuths finds yet another clue proving that Hunter Biden has a laptop and a bigger dick than you or that yet another rich, connected kid caught a good break in business. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

yet another rich, connected kid caught a good break in business. 

Something that Republicans are supposed to revere, not denigrate. I mean, that pretty much describes the entire career of George W. Bush in both the private and public sectors. (He did appoint Hunter Biden to the board of Amtrak. Funny how no Republicans ever complained about that.)

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Satchel said:

Perhaps you can help by directing us to a forum wherein conservatives engage liberals calmly and without rancor. I’ve tried Texags and Tiger Droppings but they perma ban you the minute you express a liberal position. 

You could try Daily Texan or 6th Street Journal  forums. Oh wait you said calmly and without rancor. I got nothing

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Loather said:

I didn't call you any names. I asked you to flesh out the underlying point of your OP: that more widespread media coverage of Hunter's laptop would've changed the election. 

I'll outline what this might look like:

- how much airtime did the various major networks give the laptop story?

- what alleged crimes are there evidence of on the laptop?

- which states were so close that this would have flipped them?

- do those states electoral votes actually add up to change the outcome?

- is there any polling data that suggests independents and anti-trump repubs would have been swayed by the laptop? 

If you came here to debate, you had the opportunity. You apparently came here to bitch.

8 minutes ago, B00M said:

I didn't call you any names. I asked you to flesh out the underlying point of your OP: that more widespread media coverage of Hunter's laptop would've changed the election. 

I'll outline what this might look like:

- how much airtime did the various major networks give the laptop story?

- what alleged crimes are there evidence of on the laptop?

- which states were so close that this would have flipped them?

- do those states electoral votes actually add up to change the outcome?

- is there any polling data that suggests independents and anti-trump repubs would have been swayed by the laptop? 

If you came here to debate, you had the opportunity. You apparently came here to bitch.

3,000 people per day were drowning in their own lungs, suffering for days until they managed to get admitted to speed hospices (ICUs administering morphine). Nobody gave a shit about Hunter Biden.

9 hours ago, Loather said:

My professors never talked politics, they mostly just told me to quit skipping class. Don't watch CNN or MSNBC, and NPR tends to put me to sleep. If anything, I listen to more right-wing talk radio rattling in the background because it fascinates me to see what folks think.

16 hours ago, Loather said:

Well boys, it turns out the laptop is real. I realize you liberals are generally dishonest and hypocritical, and will proudly boast that you don't care about any of this, but for that small fraction of you with honesty, self-awarness and some knowledge of history this should be very concerning. And it puts a few questions to rest.

(1) Is the president's son a drug abusing, whore monger, living off of his father's political position? Why, yes he is.

(2) Is the media completely corrupt and essentially just a propaganda arm of the Democratic party? Apparently.

(3) Has Joe Biden, Hunter biden, and Joe's brother (Basically the whole family) made careers out of influence peddling? Looks like it.

(4) Did about 50 current and former intelligence figures knowingly lie and claim the laptop was "Russian Disinformation" to help defeat Trump? Yes, probably most of them knew it was real, Hunter never denied that any of it, some media outletts reported it accuratly

(5) Did corporate and social media platforms intentionally black out the story to help defeat Trump? Yes

The election was so close, especially in a handfull of swing states that this likely changed the election outcome. The fact that most liberals I speak with acknoledge this is all true but claim to not care is simply frightning. This is way bigger than Donald Trump. I personally believe that Trump is a baffoon, but we cannot have a functioning democracy without the media being at least somewhat impartial.

image.gif.8df256b39bb0b374a33593fb5f271499.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Loather said:

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

• Haha 2

You realize you are perfectly describing the GQP right?

image.gif.3122560cd2fb7e8ae0b5a81fcb766c0d.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

you could've just stopped right here.

trumpers don't care about hunter biden or his laptop.  trumpers care that their plan to use it to win the election failed miserably.

that's it.  that's the tweet.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Loather said:

This is a bit right?  If you are serious, just wow man.  I mean fucking Torbush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

you could've just stopped right here.

trumpers don't care about hunter biden or his laptop.  trumpers care that their plan to use it to win the election failed miserably.

that's it.  that's the tweet.

For the life of me, I don’t get why these people are so worked up over Hunter Biden.

13 minutes ago, Satchel said:

For the life of me, I don’t get why these people are so worked up over Hunter Biden.

They legitimately believe Hunter Biden's laptop is like Colt McCoy in the BCS title game. They can't comprehend why it wasn't ever newsworthy, and it plays into this "MSM bad" thing.

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

They legitimately believe Hunter Biden's laptop is like Colt McCoy in the BCS title game. They can't comprehend why it wasn't ever newsworthy, and it plays into this "MSM bad" thing.

5 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

You think it’s possible that they don’t know about this?
https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/jared-and-ivanka-made-up-to-640-million-in-the-white-house/

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reported between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the White House, according to an analysis of financial disclosures by CREW. It is impossible to tell the exact amount as the income is sometimes reported in broad ranges and cover four months of income before Ivanka Trump officially joined her father’s administration and nearly one month before Jared Kushner joined.

Both Kushner and Trump announced they would not take a salary while working for the government in an attempt to shut down nepotism concerns. While their supporters marked this as a public sacrifice, the massive amount of money they made on the side undercuts that argument, as government salaries would have been less than 1% of their income.

One major factor in their outside profits came from Ivanka Trump’s ownership stake in the Trump Hotel in DC, just blocks from the White House and the locus of influence peddling in the Trump administration. Before business slowed down due to the pandemic, the couple paid a combined 23 visits to the hotel. All told, Ivanka made more than $13 million from the hotel since 2017, dropping from about $4 million a year between 2017 and 2019 to about $1.5 million last year, at least in part due to the pandemic. On top of the drop in revenue, there’s an unexplained drop in the value of her ownership. Having previously claimed it to be worth between $5 million and $25 million, in her final disclosure she listed it as only worth $100,000 to $250,000. She did not report selling any of her ownership share in the hotel.

The hotel was far from Ivanka Trump’s only controversial source of income while working in the White House. In 2018, Ivanka announced she was shutting down her namesake brand, and she later filed a disclosure with the government that “[a]ll operations of the business ceased on July 31, 2018.” But we discovered that she still made up to $1 million from it in 2019 despite the fact that she claimed it no longer existed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

You think it’s possible that they don’t know about this?
https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/jared-and-ivanka-made-up-to-640-million-in-the-white-house/

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reported between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the White House, according to an analysis of financial disclosures by CREW. It is impossible to tell the exact amount as the income is sometimes reported in broad ranges and cover four months of income before Ivanka Trump officially joined her father’s administration and nearly one month before Jared Kushner joined.

Both Kushner and Trump announced they would not take a salary while working for the government in an attempt to shut down nepotism concerns. While their supporters marked this as a public sacrifice, the massive amount of money they made on the side undercuts that argument, as government salaries would have been less than 1% of their income.

One major factor in their outside profits came from Ivanka Trump’s ownership stake in the Trump Hotel in DC, just blocks from the White House and the locus of influence peddling in the Trump administration. Before business slowed down due to the pandemic, the couple paid a combined 23 visits to the hotel. All told, Ivanka made more than $13 million from the hotel since 2017, dropping from about $4 million a year between 2017 and 2019 to about $1.5 million last year, at least in part due to the pandemic. On top of the drop in revenue, there’s an unexplained drop in the value of her ownership. Having previously claimed it to be worth between $5 million and $25 million, in her final disclosure she listed it as only worth $100,000 to $250,000. She did not report selling any of her ownership share in the hotel.

The hotel was far from Ivanka Trump’s only controversial source of income while working in the White House. In 2018, Ivanka announced she was shutting down her namesake brand, and she later filed a disclosure with the government that “[a]ll operations of the business ceased on July 31, 2018.” But we discovered that she still made up to $1 million from it in 2019 despite the fact that she claimed it no longer existed.

"It's not bad when our side does it"

34 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Can a conservative please explain what being a conservative is all about?  

White Nationalism, that’s what it has all boiled down to.

Make White People Great Again !

Edited by tx 3 putt