the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So he wants a 48-48 senate?

Perdue's term would technically be expired.  Loeffler's is not - that seat isn't regularly up until 2022.  I think she can remain in that seat until a winner is called. 

31 minutes ago, sidis said:

welp, the urban meyer and recruiting threads have officially infiltrated every thread on this site. 

that said, my wife has a celine, fendi peekaboo, kelly, and birkin...prefers the celine.  don't ask me why.

now that's a humblebrag

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You know sheepish brand consumerism is how Trump got elected in the first place.  STOP THE BAGS!  

i am honestly just trying to get us off the embarrassment that is page 130.  we actually had people that believed that putin video was real and that we were going to have a 48-48 senate.  that is qanon follower level critical thinking.  here's another nudge towards 131 where we can all evaluate the utter fucking embarrassment that is our president and his intent/efforts to submarine democracy.

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Putting aside the truth defense, if they are allowed any access under seal to the communications between co-counsel and affiants, Kraken and Company will be in a bad place.

Not sure how much broad privilege will be a bar to discovery on alleged knowingly false attorney communications where Dominion was not a party to original suits

They're gonna have a motherfucker of a time establishing that most of those affiants were clients.

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I am pretty sure that no one on the Supreme Court screams at anyone else or ever has.  It it has happened, it was Clarence Thomas.

Wasn’t it also basically 7-2 against hearing it? So Roberts all of trump’s picks joined the libs!!

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Wasn’t it also basically 7-2 against hearing it? So Roberts all of trump’s picks joined the libs!!

Actually it was mostly unanimous, except the technicality Thomas and Alito raised, which they have raised before this year.  Nothing worthy of screaming about.  More like, "yes this is garbage and we should get rid of it, but you know Clarence and my positions on original jurisdiction."

That speech is a complete fucking lie.  Or based on one.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

This made me laugh:

John Roberts, noted liberal jurist.

Of all of the right’s absurd lies, the lie they’ve started telling about how John Roberts is a liberal justice makes me want to commit murder the most. It’s so fucking far beyond absurd.

Of all of the right’s absurd lies, the lie they’ve started telling about how John Roberts is a liberal justice makes me want to commit murder the most. It’s so fucking far beyond absurd.

Or he has been paid off or he is being blackmailed. It’s all out there.
  • Hook 'Em 1

welp, the urban meyer and recruiting threads have officially infiltrated every thread on this site. 
that said, my wife has a celine, fendi peekaboo, kelly, and birkin...prefers the celine.  don't ask me why.

My wife has a merkin.

Wait, what were we talking about?