the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

Rule 11?  Now there's an antiquated and vague motion I have not hear in some time /JohnLithgow 

Rudy's team has 9 more days to file 25 more suits to get that set of Trump steak knives before Christmas.

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck Kayleigh and her headache and all the other enabling babysitters.

I hope she hasn’t had a night with more than three hours of sleep for this entire year. I hope he texts her and calls her at all hours of the night. I hope she has to frantically print and collate hundreds of pages for her dumb binders multiple times a day for every fleeting insane idea Trump comes up with. I hope she hasn’t had a decent meal all year. I hope her new baby thinks the nanny is her real mother. I hope she doesn’t have enough time to do laundry so she has to wear yesterday’s dirty underwear inside out. I hope she hasn’t had time to go to the dentist and has a cavity as a result. I hope she’s lost every friend she’s ever had. I hope her husband is cheating on her.

She’s fucking Goebbels with hair extensions and a TJ Maxx wardrobe. She deserves every horrible consequence and then some for being Trump’s mouthpiece.

i mean... this is top quality.

giphy (3).gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Pos rep to Bama Chick, except for the part about "Goebbels with Hair Extensions and a TJ Maxx Wardrobe."  I know way too many people who now have the prose to describe their most disturbing fetishes.  

36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And she rotates her D&B, Michael Kors, and Brighton with a horrid Coach logo bag.

766f60be50f044d79cbb563e47595770.jpg

And now Maria is acting up again. I’ll have to work up my anger to blast her and her Rachel Green haircut, Anne Klein, and Stella and Dot wearing ass.

Please continue with these criticisms that the men on this site can barely understand.  It gives us another reason to hate these people that we barely understand.

And she rotates her D&B, Michael Kors, and Brighton with a horrid Coach logo bag.

And now Maria is acting up again. I’ll have to work up my anger to blast her and her Rachel Green haircut, Anne Klein, and Stella and Dot wearing ass.

To translate for the guys, she is white trash that tries to act fancy, and holds these brands as status symbols of her superiority over her peers. But the real power players have Hermès, Goyard, Chanel, and LV.
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

But the real power players have Hermès, Goyard, Chanel, and LV.

Every woman I know has an LV. Not a single one has a Hermès. I was under the impression those are stupid expensive, that real power players would have.  But I’ll defer to your expertise (no sarcasm).  There’s a lot of people that can afford 3k, a lot less 20k to sky’s the limit. 

25 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Every woman I know has an LV. Not a single one has a Hermès. I was under the impression those are stupid expensive, that real power players would have.  But I’ll defer to your expertise (no sarcasm).  There’s a lot of people that can afford 3k, a lot less 20k to sky’s the limit. 

hermes is next level from basic chicks slinging a LV around 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I have no idea what just happened but I feel like some serious shit just went down.

• Like 3

Hermes is the most legit leather goods maker on the planet.

Some of yall dudes need to educate yourself
This. Maybe we should start a luxury goods thread. And you can get a Birkin or Kelly (if you know an SA and get on the list) for starting around 10-12k. These bags are also investment pieces due to the rarity and actual. An increase in value over time (see auctions hosted by Christie's and Sothebys). Also, there are other Hermes styles are lower price points that are readily available.

I think the bags are beautiful, but impractical.

LV is the entry into this luxury market, IMO.

My personal favorite is Goyard.

I didn't mention Delvaux, Moynat, Celine...

Ultimately, Kayleigh or however she spells her name is fucking trash.
  • Hook 'Em 4

I like that the thread about the most transparently brand-chasing whore of a man, Donald Trump, turned into a lecture on premium purse brands.  

I don't think my wife even has any brand-name purses.  Or has ever wanted one.  Collecting politicians is far more interesting than collecting purses. 

Anyway, McConnell again reiterates (and more publicly) this morning his wish that the Senate confirm the EC vote and hopes his House colleagues do the same.  Be curious to see how much steam, out of an already flaccid legal effort, this takes on both Trump's team and also out of any Trump-supporting Judge that may wish to hear this futile cause.  

19 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This. Maybe we should start a luxury goods thread. And you can get a Birkin or Kelly (if you know an SA and get on the list) for starting around 10-12k. These bags are also investment pieces due to the rarity and actual. An increase in value over time (see auctions hosted by Christie's and Sothebys). Also, there are other Hermes styles are lower price points that are readily available.

I think the bags are beautiful, but impractical.

LV is the entry into this luxury market, IMO.

My personal favorite is Goyard.

I didn't mention Delvaux, Moynat, Celine...

Ultimately, Kayleigh or however she spells her name is fucking trash.

Now I know how my wife feels when I start talking about baitcasting reels.

Like Sidney Powell, Happy Fun Ball includes an unknown glowing substance that fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.  

Pos rep.  Haven't thought about that sketch in years. 

10 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

To translate for the guys, she is white trash that tries to act fancy, and holds these brands as status symbols of her superiority over her peers. But the real power players have Hermès, Goyard, Chanel, and LV.

You forgot Gucci, mang.  🤬🤬

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Grift as part of what's going on here makes perfect sense, and perhaps I'm overthinking it, but aren't they also stressing these same cities' budgets to defend this? The Proud Boys openly stated they wanted to bankrupt Democratic majority cities by showing up and straining resources. I don't know if this is just an offshoot (probably) but I can't blame the city officials for saying enough is enough.

I have no purse game. At all. Three purses, one is black to go with the LBD, one is a tiny clutch for those extra special outings, and one is brown for everyday since my work never needs an outfit. I have no idea what brand they are. I admire folks who can put together a nice coordinated look, though, so hat's off to people who have that skill.

• Like 1