Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He's too fucking dumb to understand that they started in the past and are working their way up to the present day.

If he looked at a calendar and marked his upcoming primary on it, he'd understand that they are probably going to release far damning shit than we've seen over the coming weeks.  

And if Cawthorn is fucking stupid enough to let photos be taken of him in women's lingerie or his "aid" touching his crotch, I'm fairly certain that there is a lot more damning stuff out there.

11 hours ago, Satchel said:

At least we now know where Republicans draw the line when it comes to moral turpitude, although I still don’t get why this kid is bad and Trump is good.

The kid came too close to spilling the beans for their comfort , and does nothing for them that someone else can do just as well.

With Trump the R’s got everything they wanted.  Tax cuts for their clients, packing the courts, e.t.c.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Hook 'Em 1

And Trump, courtesy of Putin has just as much kompromat on all of them, including some Dems like Manchin.

Madi just got too big for his britches and thought he could force them to elevate his standing by playing the same game of blackmail.  

He can't run with the big dogs.  Or little dogs, for that matter.

1 hour ago, YChang said:

Love to see it but what the hell are mountain values?

They made a documentary about it about 20 years ago, what happens on the mountain stays on the mountain. I believe it was called “Brokeback Mountain.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/30/2022 at 9:04 AM, MC Fresh Breath said:

The kid came too close to spilling the beans for their comfort , and does nothing for them that someone else can do just as well.

With Trump the R’s got everything they wanted.  Tax cuts for their clients, packing the courts, e.t.c.

Props for "clients."

• Like 2