Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

36 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Crazy to see ags with some realistic tales on there makes me have hope that not everyone is fucking retarded 

They're the first delicate buds of the movement that sees things as they are. They get battered into futility by the delusionals when things are mediocre to good, but they rally when they feel appropriate doubt coming to life.

Texags is best when the realists are strong enough to speak. Wit creeps in. Gallows humor. And nasty backlash from the delusionals: "You think you know more than Jimbo Fisher? Sip troll!"

It makes for a better read than the lunacy they post in good times. You can only be amused so long by the rantings of idiots.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They're the first delicate buds of the movement that sees things as they are. They get battered into futility by the delusionals when things are mediocre to good, but they rally when they feel appropriate doubt coming to life.

Texags is best when the realists are strong enough to speak. Wit creeps in. Gallows humor. And nasty backlash from the delusionals: "You think you know more than Jimbo Fisher? Sip troll!"

It makes for a better read than the lunacy they post in good times. You can only be amused so long by the rantings of idiots.

This is, maybe intentionally by the powers that be, one possible effect of opening their doors to anyone and everyone.  Water down the redass until over time the culture can move forward. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

This is, maybe intentionally by the powers that be, one possible effect of opening their doors to anyone and everyone.  Water down the redass until over time the culture can move forward. 

It's not intentional though you are kind to give them the vague possibility that you do. They think every student at A&M is Aggie through and through. The mere experience of being on campus and learning all those fabulous traditions will just increase the number of redasses expanding the vaunted Aggie Network.

I think it works out as you say. They'll be graduating about 50% 2 per-centers, many scornful of the lunacy. 

They look to their mods for guidance even though it was their mods that falsely built their hopes to begin with. They initially put in a cb for erebody then have to explain why it didn't work out and continuously adjust the looch 44. The list should have rightfully been the looch 100 to begin with. Follow that with the ensuing cry party when they leak all over themselves about why the rankings weren't adjusted for their leftover recruits. 

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

LSU gave up 417 total yards to LA Tech at home last year.  The La Tech QB passed for 330.  The final score was 38-21.  Early in the 4th quarter the score was 24-21, LSU.  Our defense gave up 413 total yards to La Tech last night.  aggy  sucks.  

It’s fear. They are absolutely scared shitless of what a win in Austin means next week. So they cling on like Rats to a sinking titanic that their SEC brethren can back up the shit talk they spew. If we win (and God forbid convincingly) Aggy knows our worst decade of football ever is over and they did absolutely nothing during that time. Bottom feeders for eternity. 

• Like 1

Some of my best friends are aggy.  But overall, I really cannot stand that fucking institution. The more I think about it, they represent only a sad and angry life.  

My aggy buddies are pretty well versed in the game of football. They are excited about parts of their team, but understand the O-line doesn’t exist, they dropped off wrt Corbin, and that Sloneal is more bark than bite.  But the idiots on Texags, wtf?   Most of them pay but none pay Billy. Mostly Tarp, who seems more realistic, but still have burning hate for UT, which pretty much describes my buddies. Anyhow, fuck aggy and I hope Clemson sets their highlight reel next week. 

I see they’ve already started the excuse machine in the event LSU doesn’t win. “Coach O is Terrible”, “Let down game”, “wrong time to change offenses”.

So let down games come in game 2 after a blow-out of a completely inferior team? And here I thought let down games happened after beating someone good.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I see they’ve already started the excuse machine in the event LSU doesn’t win. “Coach O is Terrible”, “Let down game”, “wrong time to change offenses”.

So let down games come in game 2 after a blow-out of a completely inferior team? And here I thought let down games happened after beating someone good.

LSU didn't want to be there.  Saving their best stuff for when the playoffs start.  You know, SEC play.

It just means more.

3 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

They look to their mods for guidance even though it was their mods that falsely built their hopes to begin with. They initially put in a cb for erebody then have to explain why it didn't work out and continuously adjust the looch 44. The list should have rightfully been the looch 100 to begin with. Follow that with the ensuing cry party when they leak all over themselves about why the rankings weren't adjusted for their leftover recruits. 

seriously, Billy Liucci is a fucking hero to these fuckheads, they get more mad if you talk shit about him than they do if you talk shit about aggy

15 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Nah, I think aggie has a bend but not break mentality. They'll get over it after they unify their excuses into a semi-plausible one.

"LSU just let down their SEC brethren. If tu wasn't so scared to play us, they'd get exposed. We are undefeated against LSU from 2018 to 2018."

Edited by Deej

3 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

LSU gave up 417 total yards to LA Tech at home last year.  The La Tech QB passed for 330.  The final score was 38-21.  Early in the 4th quarter the score was 24-21, LSU.  Our defense gave up 413 total yards to La Tech last night.  aggy  sucks.  

The game reminded me of playing Rice and TCU in the 70s. They had the top passing attacks in the country. They'd rack up yards, but were kept from scoring. They both won 2 or 3 games a year.

5 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

And with a lot of that coming after Texas took out most of their offensive and defensive starters. After Texas scored to go up 38-0, the yardage totals were 406 to 261.

Afterwards it was 48 to 159.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

This moment is the absolute best time to be aggy. The team is fresh off their meaningless win agains a far inferior opponent and the anticipation of their own coming greatness is fresh, new and electric. There are 6 full days of wishing, hoping and postulating “if...”

this is the prime time to be an aggy. When all your accomplishments are still possible and you are brimming with promise and excitement for the new era which is undoubtedly near. You can see the end of your goals, they are in sight although the farther you swim and the closer the shore seems you are never quite able to get there, paddling endlessly and exhausted into the vast horizon forever adrift on the sea of dreams.

gig them

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

This moment is the absolute best time to be aggy. The team is fresh off their meaningless win agains a far inferior opponent and the anticipation of their own coming greatness is fresh, new and electric. There are 6 full days of wishing, hoping and postulating “if...”

this is the prime time to be an aggy. When all your accomplishments are still possible and you are brimming with promise and excitement for the new era which is undoubtedly near. You can see the end of your goals, they are in sight although the farther you swim and the closer the shore seems you are never quite able to get there, paddling endlessly and exhausted into the vast horizon forever adrift on the sea of dreams.

gig them

By golly, I think you are spot on....well said.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

53 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

spacer.png

Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug
Make you want to holler hi-de-ho
Burns your tummy, don'tcha know
Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug
4-H and FFA on a field trip to the farm
Me 'n' a friend sneak off behind
This big old barn where we uncovered a covered-up moonshine still
And we thought we'd drink our fill
And I swallowed it with a smile
Bllll-bbbb, I run ten mile.

Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug

9 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Aggy is scared shitless.  if we beat LSU(and god forbid if it is convincingly).  the whole In State SEC team thing becomes a huge joke with recruits.  it is all they have left after Jimbo again fails to deliver even a division title.

The Aggie morale implosion If we beat LSU and they lose to both LSU and Georgia will be a sight to behold. They think they've got this whole thing figured out: the easiest way to win our perpetual dick measuring contest against UT is to never directly compete with UT so the winner can be whoever we say it is!

these kind of obvious comparisons are such a rude awakening for them.

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

The Aggie morale implosion If we beat LSU and they lose to both LSU and Georgia will be a sight to behold. They think they've got this whole thing figured out: the easiest way to win our perpetual dick measuring contest against UT is to never directly compete with UT so the winner can be whoever we say it is!

They shalt never awaken, they aggy.

They're the only one looking to fight a proxy war. We won, they surrendered, it's over.