Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

What's really funny to me about Liucci is that there are actually a ton of former aggy players around that town who could be doing his job, and who actually know something about X's, O's, how things actually work, etc., who never even go anywhere near a microphone, but Luigi shows up and he's an instant celebrity and his co-workers bow down to his supposed knowledge.

Jag fan has forgotten more about football than Luigi ever knew.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

12:30 - 14:00

Looch: You're up 14-3, you get this huge momentum swing, the endzone interception. You knock Nick Starkel out of the game, little did you know that that might have hurt you, because not only did Hicks play well, but Starkel spent the rest of the game on the headset, which is basically cheating...by Arkansas. You can't do that. No, you can't do that. A&M finally caught on, and I'm sure they've turned it into the SEC. No, you can't sit there and do that. They were doing that during the game. Um...and again, the guy that everyone who rooting for to play well, was sitting there stealing signals from the A&M side. Along with Dabo Sweeney and Clemson , who are the worst at doing it, you know they passed it around. So I think that's something the Aggies have to look at and say how much did Arkansas know? I think the world of Nick Starkel, but on Saturday, he was the enemy. And that's what I've tried to say the whole year leading into that. it. He was going to give a lot of intel before the game, but especially during the game, unless you had completely changed up everything you could in the way of signals. Which is a lot harder than you think when you have young players and guys in some instances takes a while to learn the ones they already have. It's more complicated than the average fan thinks. 

56:15 - 58:15

This is dumb even for Looch standards. 

So Starkel was able to get onto the aggy coaching bandwidth even though he was on the Arkansas sidelines? Ya ok. If that were true then every program in America would be listening in to each other. 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

So Starkel was able to get onto the aggy coaching bandwidth even though he was on the Arkansas sidelines? Ya ok. If that were true then every program in America would be listening in to each other. 

I think he means that he was stealing signals and relaying them to Hicks. Which... change your signals, dude.

Stealing signals is a part of college football. Literally dozens of articles have been written about it in the past two years, including very recent developments where teams pull out curtains for players and coaches to hide behind to prevent signal stealing. Backup QBs have been on headsets since the invention of headsets. But despite all of these things, mean ole' Arkansas is cheating by stealing signals, nevermind the fact that Fisher and aTm did NONE of the things that coaches do to prevent stealing, such as changing signals, changing/utilizing sideline picture boards, or even hiding in fucking tent forts. 

Sounds like aTm is fucking stupid and loves playing the victim while not doing the bare minimum of work to prevent other teams from walking in and running train on their wife...wait, nevermind. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

teams pull out curtains for players and coaches to hide behind to prevent signal stealing

I saw this for the first time on Saturday, forget the game. I thought it was to shade them from the sun for a second but they were already in the shade so I had no idea. Wild times, man. 

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Stealing signals is a part of college football. Literally dozens of articles have been written about it in the past two years, including very recent developments where teams pull out curtains for players and coaches to hide behind to prevent signal stealing. Backup QBs have been on headsets since the invention of headsets. But despite all of these things, mean ole' Arkansas is cheating by stealing signals, nevermind the fact that Fisher and aTm did NONE of the things that coaches do to prevent stealing, such as changing signals, changing/utilizing sideline picture boards, or even hiding in fucking tent forts. 

Sounds like aTm is fucking stupid and loves playing the victim while not doing the bare minimum of work to prevent other teams from walking in and running train on their wife...wait, nevermind. 

This took me literally 30 seconds to google.

Image result for connor blumrick headset

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I saw this for the first time on Saturday, forget the game. I thought it was to shade them from the sun for a second but they were already in the shade so I had no idea. Wild times, man. 

The Baylor-Iowa State game. Baylor was using ridiculously large curtains on PVC pipes.

Fisher and aTm did NONE of the things that coaches do to prevent stealing, such as changing signals

Do we know whether Fisher changed the signals? Looch's outrage implies that Starkel could identify and communicate the signals that A&M was using, but I doubt Looch would have a clue one way or the other.

9 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Do we know whether Fisher changed the signals? Looch's outrage implies that Starkel could identify and communicate the signals that A&M was using, but I doubt Looch would have a clue one way or the other.

He clearly doesn't have a fucking clue of shit, as evidenced by him proclaiming that a quarterback wearing a headset is fucking cheating. I wouldn't think too much on this one. 

Either Fisher didn't change the signals, which makes him a complete fucking idiot. Or he did change the signals, and it's yet another notch in the Liucci dildo or dipshittery. Or both.

giphy.gif

retard.gif

Oddly enough, visually those two cartoon characters are outstanding representations of Tiny Cracker and Mouth Hug Billy

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Hahahah Looch is such a pussy. Cmon man. Isn’t a coach that’s paid $75 million supposed to be able to handle such curveballs?

I remember when they were loosing to Auburn at half of the National Championship game and Jimbo told ESPN that Auburn was stealing signals from them. Seems to be a problem with Jimbo. 

Edited by texaslong

3 hours ago, Noah Fence said:

NCAA Football Playing Rules 1-4-12 (coaches’ phones/headsets/communication devices)

ARTICLE 12. Coaches’ phones, headsets and communication devices are not subject to playing rules penalties before or during the game. a. A conference may develop a policy to provide guidance in handling situations dealing with failure of coaches’ headsets. b. For Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) football, within game management responsibility, each team may use a maximum of 23 headsets with guidelines as follows: 1. Fifteen (15) of the headsets may be used by countable coaches and graduate assistants for coaching purposes. 2. Three (3) “listen only” headsets may be used in the Coaches Booth by individuals who are full time undergraduate students or are within 10 years of exhaustion of eligibility or, if earlier, college graduation. Only countable coaches, graduate assistants and the three individuals using the “listen only” devices may be in the coaches’ booth. (Exception: One communication technician.) 3. Four (4) of the headsets may only be used by Squad Members or up to four designated full-time undergraduate students.

So, how does all that get interpreted for grad transfer QBs? 

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

But wait! Not only is Lucci playing the victim, he’s suggesting that Clemson is proactively reaching out to teams on aggy’s schedule to share the stolen signals ahead of their games against them. The fucking complex on these people is astonishing. 

• Like 2

If it weren't for cheaters or dumb/weak players, Jimbo would be undefeated in his head coaching career. His play-calling and game-planning is THAT good.

Man, I would have loved to read the deposition testimony after Jimbo's wife was stolen from him. I wonder what signals that tennis coach was stealing?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Istian said:

But wait! Not only is Lucci playing the victim, he’s suggesting that Clemson is proactively reaching out to teams on aggy’s schedule to share the stolen signals ahead of their games against them. The fucking complex on these people is astonishing. 

...because clemson wants to sabotage their strength of schedule and have a squarely middle of the pack secukold team lose games.  

why the fuck would clemson give a shit about a team who is never going to win anything, ever?

13 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Time for @Longhornfrenzy to deliver the goods.  Donnell Harris just got Fong'd to LSU.  Was previously aggy.

From Fong (per his "sources", and from Harris after his visit) 

- Visited for the NWState game, had a great visit, best so far, great coaches, great atmosphere

- His family built a great relationship with the Ogre on said visit

- Likely to be back for the Florida game

Edited by Getafix

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

I remember when they were loosing to Auburn at half of the National Championship game and Jimbo told ESPN that Auburn was stealing signals from them. Seems to be a problem with Jimbo. 

Funny, Jimbo didn't seem to complain when another man was stealing his wife from him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Getafix said:

From Fong (per his "sources", and from Harris after his visit) 

- Visited for the NWState game, had a great visit, best so far, great coaches, great atmosphere

- His family built a great relationship with the Ogre on said visit

- Likely to be back for the Florida game

To Florida game is next week right?  Same day as aggy/Bama'?  Aggy has been expecting him to visit that game for a while.