A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Voting in 2020... 

Women and young people are going to save our asses

image.thumb.png.c36a97f9b3c1d2a89bdbf805be260901.png

But remember, the media would have you believe that women and young voters have suddenly flipped to Trump because Biden is old or something. 

It only took 3.5 years for women to decide they actually hate having control over their own bodies and young people love regressive policies as they relate to taxes, abortion, gay marriage, etc.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

But remember, the media would have you believe that women and young voters have suddenly flipped to Trump because Biden is old or something. 

It only took 3.5 years for women to decide they actually hate having control over their own bodies and young people love regressive policies as they relate to taxes, abortion, gay marriage, etc.  

Yep.  They were stating it on CNN this morning as undeniable fact.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The media's overly negative spin on how they think Biden voters are going to vote next year is really odd.  I don't get it.  To me the turd in the punchbowl is idiots like RFK, Stein and Machin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, TexPx said:
1 hour ago, texasdago said:
Voting in 2020... 
Women and young people are going to save our asses
image.thumb.png.c36a97f9b3c1d2a89bdbf805be260901.png

What % of those age groups voted?

Was at the gym this morning and I believe the chrono said that the latest poll they were touting was 46-42 for Biden among those under 35.

Seems... unrealistic.

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

Sorry that I seem to have struck a nerve! But lmfao come off it with your fox news ass talking point shit comparing talking shit about boomers to clear cut racism. Look, I'm glad the elders in your life haven't gone fucking crazy, but holy shit it's a super majority of the olds that I am related to and know. 

Sure they may say how awful trump is, but then they'll turn around a happily cheer on abbott and talk about how the democrats are trying open the borders. But sure. Yes. #notallboomers. Or whatever 

Say whatever you want.

I was letting you how stupid it sounds. 

On 11/17/2023 at 7:00 PM, TwiceHorn said:

So, FBI files reveal that Teh Donald was cucked by Marla Maples and

Lulz.

1990's Marla Maples was pretty spectacular. I love her even more knowing she was repeatedly cheating on Dotard.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah well mine are the exact opposite. My parents as well. 

Look around how many magas are under 50? A ton. 

Saying shit like that is just as stupid as saying all black people or all Jews or all whomever are a certain way. It's dumb and prejudice. 

Your reputation around here is that everything you say is stupid and wrong so you probably shouldn’t go around lecturing others about making a bad impression.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Your reputation around here is that everything you say is stupid and wrong so you probably shouldn’t go around lecturing others about making a bad impression.

Point to what's wrong? 

If some bumblefuck cunt from Ohio stalking a Texas fans board thinks I'm wrong I'm all but assured to be right. 

31 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

We drove from 78666 to Denver yesterday and took the eastern route because of snow on Raton Pass.

When you cross into Oklahoma on this desolate stretch of 287, you're met with a sign that says "Welcome to Oklahoma."  The next sign you see informs you that you're driving on "The President Donald J. Trump Highway."   I'm driving back on the New Mexico route; I don't care how much snow there is.  

image.thumb.png.c9c192e38db3961242ef94a5eaa7ea4a.png

That part of the country is downright awful... an ugly barren wasteland.  Perfect location for that highway.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 11/20/2023 at 10:24 AM, Captainant said:

Sorry that I seem to have struck a nerve! But lmfao come off it with your fox news ass talking point shit comparing talking shit about boomers to clear cut racism. Look, I'm glad the elders in your life haven't gone fucking crazy, but holy shit it's a super majority of the olds that I am related to and know. 

Sure they may say how awful trump is, but then they'll turn around a happily cheer on abbott and talk about how the democrats are trying open the borders. But sure. Yes. #notallboomers. Or whatever 

I suppose that I, in the same way, can assume that all persons grouped in age around you are facile reasoners.

There are plenty of things to dislike about any generation. Generational pride is idiotic. Generalizations are generally idiotic as well.

Except when discussing the Dutch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

We drove from 78666 to Denver yesterday and took the eastern route because of snow on Raton Pass.

When you cross into Oklahoma on this desolate stretch of 287, you're met with a sign that says "Welcome to Oklahoma."  The next sign you see informs you that you're driving on "The President Donald J. Trump Highway."   I'm driving back on the New Mexico route; I don't care how much snow there is.  

3 hours ago, texasdago said:

That part of the country is downright awful... an ugly barren wasteland.  Perfect location for that highway.

Boise City was the geographic center of the Dust Bowl.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

csb - My mom babysat this guy in the late 1940s.

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

For a guy who bankrupted two necktie companies and probably at least got the leftover inventory…how the fuck does he only have three ties to wear on rotation?

That's as high as he can count.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

In the only intelligent thing done by the Oklahoma legislature in decades...
Knowing a MAGA fool would get the "let's name a highway after DoTard" resolution to pass, the transportation sub-committee made it a tiny stretch of one of the least travelled roads in the state.

And Boise City was bombed by a B-17 in 1943.  https://chcmuseumok.com/boise-city-bombing#:~:text=On July 5%2C 1943%2C Boise,and is now on display.

• Like 1