A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So everything that dearie does and reports and recommends, cannon can just ignore it?  If so, then who is playing whom here?

It would be really extraordinary to approve a respected judge who Trump chose (Dearie) only to ignore his rulings on all this. Anything is possible, but I don’t see it playing out like that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Meanwhile, on Texags

+ 3 more quotes (click to expand)
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:
Again, correct, but we are not at the phase of this process where those allegations can even be made.
TXAggie2011 said:
Of course we are at that point. They asked for (and got) a Special Master to, ultimately, "evaluate claims for return of property."
We're not there yet.

All of your posts are complaining about the dearth of an allegation that couldn't possibly be made on a credible basis.

All of this is forthcoming.

Look. You and I (and everyone else following this) knows that Occam's Razor points us directly to the real truth about what is going on here: the biden administration is currently freaking out (and appealing at every point possible) because they did something that never should have happened (raid the home of an immediate former president on what is charitably considered a flimsy pretext) and after the fact are facing the very real fallout of having to answer for their actions (instead of getting the usual rubber stamp to railroad whoever they want that they're used to from D.D.C and the D.C. Cir.). Flyover country is a *****, ain't it.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It would be really extraordinary to approve a respected judge who Trump chose (Dearie) only to ignore his rulings on all this. Anything is possible, but I don’t see it playing out like that. 

They’ll object to the R&R and after that it is a psychology exam with Cannon.  She knows she’s on camera.  Play it up and change some of the R&R?  Already exhausted with this and takes the opportunity to have the decision rest on someone else’s shoulders?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Plus, Dearie will have a well-reasoned, almost unimpeachable basis for doing what he did that is inherently more credible than mere arguments from Trumpco or the government, and she will have to find some reasoned basis to undo it that no longer has anything to do with "protecting appearances" or turning sunlight on a controversial process.

At that point, the harm she does goes beyond mere delay.  I know you lay hysterics can't tolerate delay, but in legal circles it's all in the game, yo.

She may try to do it, but will expose herself as really in the bag for Trump and likely set it up for reversal on appeal.

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

Trump in public: I declassified all those documents.

Court: okay, do I understand correctly Trump declassified the documents?

Trump attorney: I don't believe we've taken that position.

Court:  okay, so Trump didn't declassify the documents?

Trump attorney: I don't believe we've taken that position.

Trump from outside the courthouse: This is all dumb. Deep state. I declassified all the documents. I did it better than anyone in history. I perfectly declassified them. Beautifully.

Court: okay. So, you're not taking a position on whether Trump declassified any documents?

Trump attorney: I don't believe we've taken that position. Our position is Presidents have wide latitude to declassify documents.

Court: Yeah. So did he declassify them or not?

Trump attorney: I need to use the bathroom. Can I be excused?

Unfortunately for Trump, his attorneys are fluent in Bird Law.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump harumphing that "they wouldn't have put ME there"  re: wherever Joe Biden sat at Queen Elizabeth's funeral ... can you imagine how FUCKING TINY Trump's dick must be to not only think something so petty like that but then to post it publicly?  He is such a little bitch.  

Not to mention the low character of his followers who respond positively to that childish pettiness. 

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I find TexAgs to be absolutely fascinating.  They start with the presumption Trump can do no wrong, and then back into the arguments from there.

Then claim it was Occam's Razor as they create the winding path to innocence!

We bitch about how little public funding the state gives its universities.  I say it is too much!

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

so the trump judge has to honor the decision from the 'special master' ?

No.  If a party objects to the special master's ruling the Trump judge gets to review anew (de novo) without deference to the master's recommendation/order.  

Edited by DDD Dad

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't see how anyone could read the texags type stuff and not understand immediately it's just really really bad fan fiction.  It's what a 6 year old would come up with.  Kinda like the Wall I guess.

years of aggie inbreeding has to greatly warp the mind 

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't see how anyone could read the texags type stuff and not understand immediately it's just really really bad fan fiction.  It's what a 6 year old would come up with.  Kinda like the Wall I guess.

I think the whole special master thing was purpose built for them. They know all about getting their hopes up after an early setback, and craft their realities accordingly. The special master was their Miami.

Damnit, I made myself sad.

• Haha 4

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement