Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Sorry if it wasn't obvious, but I'm just stirring up shit regarding Sirmon since the Becton guy is on staff there as well. I hope to hell he isn't the DC. Not actually sure who I hope the DC is though, since Muschamp and Odom are apparently out, I don't want Ash back preferably, and the Arnett guy doesn't seem like the primary. Maybe it's Freeman or Mason. What other overlapping candidates are out there from the Kiffin/Sarkisian/Saban venn diagram?

I’m still surprised I haven’t seen Masons name out there more

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, babysdaddy said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that checked but poleassasin's insta is private and I'm not in a position to request her as a friend.

well y’all know me with coach’s wives...I’ll report back when she accepts me

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I’m still surprised I haven’t seen Masons name out there more

Allegedly there are all kinds of caveats relating to the buyout and the CFB world, so the buzz is that he's going to wind up in the NFL for awhile. I guess I'd like to believe that the requirements aren't so expensive that Texas couldn't at least have a conversation.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, pops said:

It isn't a 1:1 reaction.  Mass still applies in space.  But yes, the shooter would begin traveling in the opposite direction.

Impulse Momentum Law - J = delta p = F * t = m * delta v.  The mass * the velocity of the bullet will equal the mass * the velocity of the firer in the opposite direction, assuming no kinetic energy is lost through the conversion to heat, sound, or matter deformation.

So excited for Becton. Thank God. Finally a real S&C guy who is going to take our team to the next level. He's going to be a huge improvement over Maddog Wiley Moorer Yancy.  I always though that sandpit training / working out with the players / the pit / urine hydration tests was a stupid gimmick.

Yep. If there is anything tried and true from this site during coaching changes it is automatically slurping the incoming OL coach’s dick like Jenna Loves Rocco and then anointing the new S&C as a “beast” that is going to whip this soft program into shape and then bad mouthing the ways of the outgoing S&C coach.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mac8111 said:

Yep. If there is anything tried and true from this site during coaching changes it is automatically slurping the incoming OL coach’s dick like Jenna Loves Rocco and then anointing the new S&C as a “beast” that is going to whip this soft program into shape and then bad mouthing the ways of the outgoing S&C coach.

The S&C thing, absolutely. But no one was like "Hot damn, we landed DEREK. FUCKING. WAREHIME. Great Wall of Texas here we come!"

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Mac8111 said:

It is one of my favorite parts.  The OL is always the euphoria that it has to get better because we have been soooo shitty for sooo long.  The S&C cracks me up because all these guys basically do the same thing because they all go to the same seminars and get the same literature/data.  the coaches always tout them because they are the hammer on the players and they are always a big sell with the croots(get you ready for the NEXT LEVEL!)

that said, the pee chart as part of conditioning/game prep was new for me during the last cycle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The S&C thing, absolutely. But no one was like "Hot damn, we landed DEREK. FUCKING. WAREHIME. Great Wall of Texas here we come!"

I think there was a lot of “uhm ok.  I. Hope herm knows what he’s doing.  Besides nahlin said there’s no such thing as all star staffs”

• Like 1