Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

Gerry mentions if Tyanthony Smith visits he will be bringing his grandmother, aunt, and sister which Interesting detail for Gerry to know IMO. Says A&M will do an in home this week and try its best to prevent him from making that OV.

Xavier Filsaime's mother is expected to fly in for his OV to Texas. 

Yeah but the 18 year old kid who couldn’t get into aggy said that Smith wasn’t visiting. Checkmate, Gerry.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

Isn't Brauninger the one who went to Malik Jefferson's house to try and convince him to change his mind?

I believe that was Luicci himself if I am not mistaken. They probably had Hamm locked in the trunk so he wouldn't do a midnight breaking and entering. 

5 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

A couple notes from Suchomel/OB (I'm sorry)

- As of this morning, Tyanthony Smith is unlikely to visit this weekend. But who really knows.

- Hunter Andrews told them this morning that he is unlikely to visit this weekend. Had quotes from the coach about being loyal to Utah but also being interested in everything Texas has to offer

- Kobe Black's recruitment seems to have had a late twist and they now believe A&M will be the pick (jk I made that one up)

Seems like no one knows shit about Smith.

1 hour ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

A couple notes from Suchomel/OB (I'm sorry)

- As of this morning, Tyanthony Smith is unlikely to visit this weekend. But who really knows.

- Hunter Andrews told them this morning that he is unlikely to visit this weekend. Had quotes from the coach about being loyal to Utah but also being interested in everything Texas has to offer

- Kobe Black's recruitment seems to have had a late twist and they now believe A&M will be the pick (jk I made that one up)

probably reading too much into this, but with Andrews not visiting, I will pencil Smith into the class.

6 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Gerry mentions if Tyanthony Smith visits he will be bringing his grandmother, aunt, and sister which Interesting detail for Gerry to know IMO. Says A&M will do an in home this week and try its best to prevent him from making that OV.

1 hour ago, bwub60 said:

Seems like no one knows shit about Smith.

Staff has invited me, my uncle and my nephew in this weekend.

I know.

In this day and age, after the head coach and position coach of a playoff team visited him at home, he "totally forgot" to post that?  
I like this kid!

I thought that was pretty funny too. I will say that he is prepping for a state championship game Friday and I know the players have been swamped with Finals and practices, local events, etc.

3 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

I thought that was pretty funny too. I will say that he is prepping for a state championship game Friday and I know the players have been swamped with Finals and practices, local events, etc.

Oh, I know :-).   

I wasn't being critical in the least;  given all the social media goofiness we see these days, it really is nice that this kid is thinking about things other than breathlessly posting about stuff 🙂.

Oh, I know :-).   
I wasn't being critical in the least;  given all the social media goofiness we see these days, it really is nice that this kid is thinking about things other than breathlessly posting about stuff .

No doubt and I didn’t take it as being critical. The amount of shit these kids have going on this week is insane.
  • Hook 'Em 1