Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

probably been posted before but i ain't scrolling thru 84 pages to find out.

osamaboebert.jpg

Yeah, but most of those are just Time/Life Series books about the Old West, Civil War and WWII.  But he does probably have a full auto AK slung up behind him.  

• Haha 3

Things will get fun when she loses the primary in that new district.  She and her husband will have about 400 K to split in their divorce.  Since they are both legit stupid, white trash, it may be that they don’t agree how to split the assets and they will spend a bunch of lawyers fees revealing bad things about each other that won’t change the community property settlement, but will let their trash flag fly.

At least I hope so.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Things will get fun when she loses the primary in that new district.  She and her husband will have about 400 K to split in their divorce.  Since they are both legit stupid, white trash, it may be that they don’t agree how to split the assets and they will spend a bunch of lawyers fees revealing bad things about each other that won’t change the community property settlement, but will let their trash flag fly.

At least I hope so.

Would be funny if she started an only fans.  If she does,  one person here should bite the bullet, pay, and link everything to us on this thread.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

Would be funny if she started an only fans.  If she does,  one person here should bite the bullet, pay, and link everything to us on this thread.

I have absolutely no facts, but I do have faith that those two Nimrods will have done a lot of things with their new money - to the exclusion of paying their correct taxes.  A tax audit of those two would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

At least I hope so.

My money is on her teaming up with George Santos on some really trashy reality TV show.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

My money is on her teaming up with George Santos on some really trashy reality TV show.

Covering such riveting topics like rating/ranking Congressional Cocks, who had the biggest, smallest, tastiest, nastiest, etc… 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

At least I hope so.
She's already divorced.

10 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I have absolutely no facts, but I do have faith that those two Nimrods will have done a lot of things with their new money - to the exclusion of paying their correct taxes.  A tax audit of those two would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert cast her first vote in the 118th Congress to defund Democrats' proposal to hire 87,000 new IRS agents. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert stated, “House Republicans are keeping our promises to the American people by defunding the 87,000 IRS agents put in place by House Democrats last year.Jan 11, 2023

11 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

i might volunteer for that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:
11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:
At least I hope so.

She's already divorced.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

As long as the balls don’t touch.  

Ahhhhhhhh y'all are no fun.

Wait... she available, then? Might hit it just to say I did it, then quit it

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Rimbo said:

i might volunteer for that

4 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Ahhhhhhhh y'all are no fun.

Wait... she available, then? Might hit it just to say I did it, then quit it

There is a near 100% chance that within one calendar year, you can just pay her for sex.

• Haha 1

😅  I love how twisted she gets you queefs.  84 pages! 

I've never really been in the CR.  It's basically a one sided echo chamber?  I had no idea.

It really has this energy in here.  Hilarious!!  Keep up the good work.

image.png.9280de4f25272a79e1fba4b0a256d56d.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 8

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There is a near 100% chance that within one calendar year, you can just pay her for sex.

I've definitely dated/fucked worse hoes than this.

Well.

Just the one.

9 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

I've never really been in the CR.  It's basically a one sided echo chamber?  I had no idea.

There it is, folks.  The current day GOP's policy.  Does it make the libs mad?  Then do it!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Twisted? I mean, only if she won't put out.

I don't know what that photo is.

26 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

😂  You guys need to relax. 

You should lay off the Facebook and email RE:RE:RE: stories.  

People are dying in Ukraine because of her voting.  That's worth being annoyed over.  

20 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Twisted? I mean, only if she won't put out.

I don't know what that photo is.

It's the two Puerto Rican guys from Seinfeld.  "Was you talkin' to me?"

Because you was obviously talking to one of us!  Who!  Who?  Who?  

I pos rep'd him because I love those guys from Seinfeld.  He totally doesn't come into the CR though because it's an echo chamber, but when he does it's for handjobs and handouts.  Well played Loko

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Red Five said:

How about you randomly show up and call everyone queefs again. That should do it. 

Sorry, it just seemed right. I will absolutely never wander over here again. Bunch of shrieking bullies in here. 

• Fuck You 5