The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Just now, kevwun said:

I don't know if they knew beforehand, but clearly some of them let the protesters through without any resistance.

Yeah, I was picturing some of them walking through the metal detectors like in "Airplane!" where nothing sets off the machines after guys walk through with heavy artillery, then the chick with big knockers, and it only gets set off with the grandma being pinned against the wall for full cavity check.  

It'll come out that certain GOP congressman directed Capitol Police to do certain things.  But when the bullets start flying, who gives a shit about the letter behind your name?  Imagine, Congressman Roy, when your staffers find out you were partially behind this and although you were safe...they were not.  We'll be letting them know tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Is there a reddit thread to dox these fools?  I can't wait to see the carnage they've brought upon themselves. 

They were walking up to CNN reporters and giving their names and what they did in the building. I don't think they need to be doxxed.

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea the fucking cops had to go change out of the maga gear or something cause wtf is this bullshit curfew shit. I don't remember anyone in the summer getting to chat with the cops for over an hour past curfew

This is infuriating. I'm getting to the point where I hope the Maga terrorists tear gas and rubber bullet the bitchass cops

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I don't know if they knew beforehand, but clearly some of them let the protesters through without any resistance.

How were those Capitol guys armed?  You know they knew this was coming.    I doubt that black guy backpedaling up the stairs was in on it.   

hitlerbook.jpeg

Hahahaha! Why yall getting so salty? This applies to both parties. Y'all (repubs and dems) are both equally fucking nuts these days.

P.s. I see that instead of refuting me everyone is just giving me the 🖕. Truth hurts doesn't it? 

Edited by Lou Sassle
  • Fuck You 38

1 minute ago, Parliament said:
11 minutes ago, Pancho said:
So we’re all in agreement that Capitol Police were in on this, right?

Never assign malice to what can be explained by simple stupidity. Capitol police just messed up real real real bad.

Go fuck yourself and go back to bucknuts.  

43 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Oh and also: is there a legal mechanism that could prevent Trump from being eligible to run for president in the future? I assume conviction of a felony which is unlikely. Anything else?

Impeachment and a conviction can do it.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

They were walking up to CNN reporters and giving their names and what they did in the building. I don't think they need to be doxxed.

Let me be more clear - what happens to them from here on out.  I like the updates.  A stickler for those...

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Every cop on duty today should be fired and arrested.

Fucking shameful.

I don't disagree, but can you imagine how many people on this board would be screaming for the cops' asses if they had to shoot a hundred people? Two hundred?  Count me among those who would say good riddance, but I doubt that would make me popular.

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This is pussy ass curfew enforcement. 

I’ll admit I don’t recall who exactly has overall jurisdiction over DC up to and including the Capitol grounds. Never cared to figure it out. But I have to assume it’s ultimately the chief executive officer of the United States government.

From people I know actually there, the Capitol Police were mostly just overmatched and scared out of their mind. One dude actually flung himself.at the door alone per Lisa Desjardins a few minutes ago desperately trying to keep them out.

The big failure was in their leadership not being ready, not most of the officers on the ground.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2