The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t know how reliable this guy is but if true holy shit

The MAGA reddits and AJ commenters commonly refer to Ali Alexander as "Mystery Meat," referencing his ambiguous ethnicity.  He's also called Sammy Davis Jr.

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In all seriousness I completely agree. My real worry is that the new dominant conservative faction looks less like Ben Sasse or Justin Amash and more like MJT or Lauren Boebert, with half the county sherrifs in America for backup. 

This is not just our concern, dude.  It's a certainty.

The craven cowards of the GOP will do the math.  They will realize that they can't build a winning group WITHOUT the terrorist element.  So, they'll accept it, and fully become what they are slowly realizing that they already are: a fanatical terrorist movement, ready, willing, and able to act outside the rule of law.

The GOP is an American Al Qaeda.  It's not worth even arguing the point anymore.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

The thing that infuriates me is the idea that elected officials have a duty to represent SOME of their constituency.  No, lady.  They have a duty to represent the MAJORITY as determined by the electoral college count.

What the fuck does 75 million people "not getting their way" even mean?  Do the 80 million people who voted the other way just not count?

They thought since the majority of people didn’t get their way last time and accepted it anyway that they’d be able to do the same thing this time. It will be to the everlasting shame of this country if we look for peace before we root out the rot. If we don’t go after the rot we haven’t even gotten close to bottom yet. And lots of people are going to die. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I've spoken to a bunch of psychiatrists over the last few years who all agree Trump has malignant narcissistic personality disorder.  How in the fuck can their community agree on that and we've allowed him to remain in power? It's fucking mind boggling.  He's completely incapable of not complementing and siding with anyone who complements him.  And the opposite holds true - anyone that speaks ill of him goes to the shit list no matter wtf else is involved.  It's dangerous as all hell.  

• Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, smuggs said:

I like cops that don’t  get dragged on their face down the Capitol steps by an angry mob, OK?

Anyone wanna bet that's the officer that died? I think it's very possible that we're watching the moments after he was struck in the head and they're just pulling him out of the way so they can get up those steps and inside.

10 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Anyone wanna bet that's the officer that died? I think it's very possible that we're watching the moments after he was struck in the head and they're just pulling him out of the way so they can get up those steps and inside.

I hope we have clear video of the exact moment he was hit. Whoever this officer is, if he died, wouldn't everybody who took a swing at him be up for murder charges?

These dumb, dumb, dumb, Trump supporters. Broad daylight, hardly any masks so faces right out there, each wearing something cute and unique so you can backtrack them on Ring doorbells going back to their cars, beating a helpless LEO.

I know how Eddie Murphy must have felt in 48 hours talking to the redneck bar.

Twitter working to ID the murderers:

Is that the officer who was killed?

And the key is going to be looking at lots of other photos and videos to find people who match those outfits.

This was a deadly attack on Congress intended to decapitate an entire branch of the federal government because that branch won’t do the bidding of the autocratic head of another branch. That’s not “checks and balances.” It’s treason. They should face the death penalty.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The craven cowards of the GOP will do the math.  They will realize that they can't build a winning group WITHOUT the terrorist element.  So, they'll accept it, and fully become what they are slowly realizing that they already are: a fanatical terrorist movement, ready, willing, and able to act outside the rule of law.

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House with this element.

Mitch are the others are doing the math.  Trump alone probably cost Mitch the Senate majority with his shenanigans in Georgia, and if Trumpkins are not enough to carry the Republicans to power in Georgia, then you're going to have to look elsewhere for new blood, or you're going to have to realize that either you should ditch the radical elements and try and bring back the moderates, or you permanently resign yourself to being a minority party.

And that's before we talk about Texas over the next 10 years or so.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Is that the officer who was killed?

And the key is going to be looking at lots of other photos and videos to find people who match those outfits.

This was a deadly attack on Congress intended to decapitate an entire branch of the federal government because that branch won’t do the bidding of the autocratic head of another branch. That’s not “checks and balances.” It’s treason. They should face the death penalty.

It was identified elsewhere that it was not the office that was murdered. 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House with this element

This isn't getting enough play I feel. That is a historically bad fuck up, like less than once a century type fuck up. Mitch is absolutely doing math right now and it doesn't look great for Trump

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House with this element.
Mitch are the others are doing the math.  Trump alone probably cost Mitch the Senate majority with his shenanigans in Georgia, and if Trumpkins are not enough to carry the Republicans to power in Georgia, then you're going to have to look elsewhere for new blood, or you're going to have to realize that either you should ditch the radical elements and try and bring back the moderates, or you permanently resign yourself to being a minority party.
And that's before we talk about Texas over the next 10 years or so.

The math says they can’t win without the MAGAs. If the GOP wants to take/hold power at all costs - and they do - this will be their decision (and it’s one they’ve already made): 1) surrender to the MAGAs, and become a radical right party, and 2) double and triple down on voter suppression and contesting all elections forevermore with both legal and violent, illegal means.

What we saw on Wednesday was our future.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The math says they can’t win without the MAGAs. If the GOP wants to take/hold power at all costs - and they do - this will be their decision (and it’s one they’ve already made): 1) surrender to the MAGAs, and become a radical right party, and 2) double and triple down on voter suppression and contesting all elections forevermore with both legal and violent, illegal means.

No, the math says they can't win with the MAGAs.  In the span of two years, with the MAGAs they lost the House, the Senate, and the White House.

You think Mitch is sitting around and thinking "YEEHAW LET'S DOUBLE DOWN ON THE CRAZIES AND LOSE EVEN HARDER IN 2022!!"

The've hit the ceiling on the number of MAGA crazies, while the Dems are just now getting their shit together on voting and getting people registered.

• Hook 'Em 2

Off topic, but I got to thinking (dangerous, I know). Would a weather 'event' favor defense or offense in this case? Normally I would argue that it favors defense, but there are times that the reverse would be true. I looked up the extended forecast and there's a slight chance for some not great weather (rain/snow) in the northeast/east/midsouth region in the days leading up to the inauguration. Thoughts?

Hardcore anarchists going to do their things, but perhaps others have a change of heart?

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

This foolishness needs to get nipped ASAP Andrew Jackson style instead of fiddle-faddled James Buchanan style. 

Buchanan gets a bad rap.  The first thing his administration did was send 2/3rds of the US Army to Utah to re-establish US control over US territory under the control of religious terrorists.

It actually says it can't with the MAGAs

No, the math says they can't win with the MAGAs.  In the span of two years, with the MAGAs they lost the House, the Senate, and the White House.
You think Mitch is sitting around and thinking "YEEHAW LET'S DOUBLE DOWN ON THE CRAZIES AND LOSE EVEN HARDER IN 2022!!"
The've hit the ceiling on the number of MAGA crazies, while the Dems are just now getting their shit together on voting and getting people registered.

I’m not disagreeing with you. The GOP has put itself in a position where either choice they make - keep the MAGAs, or ditch them - can only be a winning choice if they dramatically alter how the electoral system works. Voter suppression will be necessary. And violent refusal to accept election results will be another tool.

The GOP has put themselves in a lose-lose position, and the only guarantee is that they’ll try to take the entire country down to hell with them.

That’s the problem.
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m not disagreeing with you. The GOP has put itself in a position where either choice they make - keep the MAGAs, or ditch them - can only be a winning choice if they dramatically alter how the electoral system works. Voter suppression will be necessary. And violent refusal to accept election results will be another tool.

The GOP has put themselves in a lose-lose position, and the only guarantee is that they’ll try to take the entire country down to hell with them.

That’s the problem.

But now corporate America has finally realized that Trumpism is a threat to their bottom lines. Hawley publicly lost a huge donor. If they stay awake and bankroll against Trumpkins in primaries then the math tilts even more against MAGA.

• Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

and if Trumpkins are not enough to carry the Republicans to power in Georgia,

[csb]I read the above in the voice of an old friend who travelled the southeast playing college rugby. He got arrested a lot, because he drank as if every night was the only night he could ever drink. He sat in the Athens Georgia jail one day, hungover, and they'd only give him one glass of sweet tea. He asked them "If you can't get a refill of sweet tea in ATHENS GEORGIA, where the hell can you get it?"[/csb]

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s the problem.

The Democratic Party remade themselves throughout the 50's, 60s and 70s....maybe with a little good fortune that can happen again.  I'm not holding my breath but that would be the optimum and not impossible to believe outcome over the long haul.

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Buchanan gets a bad rap.  The first thing his administration did was send 2/3rds of the US Army to Utah to re-establish US control over US territory under the control of religious terrorists.

At least Buchanan is forever out of the hot seat as definite worst prez now.

• Hook 'Em 1

maybe Q realized that storming the capitol and killing people isn't good for business.  i saw this nonsense on Facebook.  sure, i could put it on the Q thread, but the Q thread is the same as the Republican Party thread which is the same as this thread.  it's the same nutjobs who took part or supported the attack on the capitol.

maybe, just maybe, the same traitors who took to the streets because of Q and Trump will heed this message and stay put for the next few weeks.  it helps that Trump isn't on Twitter to stoke the flames, too.

here's what i saw:

Dear Patriots,
Some of you may recognize my name. I have daily briefing with POTUS and have posted here before a handful of times as a “helper”.
What I’m about to disclose is the most important post you’ll read before the inauguration. Q will not post here again, at least not for a while. The operation is ongoing but must run silent at this point. Once we wind down you will not hear from Q again. Don’t let this worry or upset you. We are in perhaps the most critical juncture of American history. POTUS is fully aware of the gravity of this time period. We have prepared from before 2015 for this exact moment. I am not asking for faith in us. Q should have already used logic, reason, and multiple proofs to establish our credibility.
What happens this week will change history. We are asking you, for now, to stay in your homes and do NOT under any circumstances interfere with the operation. You’ll soon see things unfold that many would think impossible. POTUS is insulated and 100% safe. Our plan is almost complete. The DS has already lost. Everything you’re seeing in the MSM and on Twitter is a last-ditch attempt. Why has Kamala not yet left the senate? Where is Joe? Where is Joe really? Hunter has turned himself in.
We asked you at the beginning to prepare. Your role is crucial, and your task is to help the population deal with that is about to be revealed. Those patriots who have been here from the start will understand and recognize this directive.
Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. Do not believe the MSM over the next week. Do not, for a single minute give them any credence. We have legally won this election and what comes next is the greatest mop up job in the history of the world.
Patriots, we thank you. We could not have gotten here without you. Now is our time. Hold the line. You will receive no further message on this channel from us until the operation is over. At that point, the entire world will know.
Thank you and God bless. Pray for us, POTUS, and the United States of America. We are in the most dangerous phase and the stakes could not be higher. Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.
The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
Edited by Jive Turkey

maybe Q realized that storming the capitol and killing people isn't good for business.  i saw this nonsense on Facebook.  sure, i could put it on the Q thread, but the Q thread is the same as the Republican Party thread which is the same as this thread.  it's the same nutjobs who took part or supported the attack on the capitol.
maybe, just maybe, the same traitors who took to the streets because of Q and Trump will heed this message and stay put for the next few weeks.  it helps that Trump isn't on Twitter to stoke the flames, too.
here's what i saw:
Dear Patriots, Some of you may recognize my name. I have daily briefing with POTUS and have posted here before a handful of times as a “helper”. What I’m about to disclose is the most important post you’ll read before the inauguration. Q will not post here again, at least not for a while. The operation is ongoing but must run silent at this point. Once we wind down you will not hear from Q again. Don’t let this worry or upset you. We are in perhaps the most critical juncture of American history. POTUS is fully aware of the gravity of this time period. We have prepared from before 2015 for this exact moment. I am not asking for faith in us. Q should have already used logic, reason, and multiple proofs to establish our credibility. What happens this week will change history. We are asking you, for now, to stay in your homes and do NOT under any circumstances interfere with the operation. You’ll soon see things unfold that many would think impossible. POTUS is insulated and 100% safe. Our plan is almost complete. The DS has already lost. Everything you’re seeing in the MSM and on Twitter is a last-ditch attempt. Why has Kamala not yet left the senate? Where is Joe? Where is Joe really? Hunter has turned himself in. We asked you at the beginning to prepare. Your role is crucial, and your task is to help the population deal with that is about to be revealed. Those patriots who have been here from the start will understand and recognize this directive. Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. Do not believe the MSM over the next week. Do not, for a single minute give them any credence. We have legally won this election and what comes next is the greatest mop up job in the history of the world. Patriots, we thank you. We could not have gotten here without you. Now is our time. Hold the line. You will receive no further message on this channel from us until the operation is over. At that point, the entire world will know. Thank you and God bless. Pray for us, POTUS, and the United States of America. We are in the most dangerous phase and the stakes could not be higher. Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down. The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act. Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs. Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family. Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.

Q promises action....for the 10,000th time. When said action does not happen....what does the cult do? If Q genuinely “shuts down” after utterly failing to deliver...what does the insane mob do? I truly don’t know. They have created a massive terrorism apparatus. It won’t just go away.

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

But now corporate America has finally realized that Trumpism is a threat to their bottom lines.

Some of corporate America has. Do they outnumber the ones that don't care or behind the scenes and on the down low support it? How much Koch money bought those buses for Charlie Kirk and his TPUSA group? Koch would come out pretty good under a fascist leader as long as the vigorish wasn't too dear.

Russell Brand wasn't wrong for giving a call out to semi-shame Hugo Boss Co. with their Hitler connection because look where they are now....how do people feel about BMW? Have they erased their Nazi past enough? Siemans? BASF? Where is the line between not completely destroying a company but allowing complicity to go unchecked.

I'm sure corporate America is uneasy, but I'm not confidant they're all playing the same game: number one rule is make money. Number two rule is change the rules so you keep making money.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s the problem.

As Huckleberry pointed out, they are starting to lose Corporate America (many of whom have spoken out against Wednesday and Trump), when a huge part of the whole GOP schtick is catering to Corporate America.  Corporate America doesn't give a fuck about the letter next to the name, they only care about getting policies friendly to them enacted.  The GOP is in danger of fucking around and finding out when it comes to Corporate America.

And the GOP is losing the very tools that helped them win, such as twitter, because after being repeatedly told "don't touch the hot stove", they couldn't help it and kept touching the fucking hot stove.

The horse is out of the barn when it comes to messing with the electoral system, otherwise Trump would have pulled it off.  While there will still be voter suppression, people are paying more attention, making sure they are still registered, working to get others registered and voting, etc. and realizing that if they get enough people to vote, it will overcome those measures (see Georgia).

Ironically, the Dems by themselves could not get their shit together.  But Trump and the GOP, after 2016, gave them no choice. 

• Hook 'Em 1