The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Some of corporate America has. Do they outnumber the ones that don't care or behind the scenes and on the down low support it? How much Koch money bought those buses for Charlie Kirk and his TPUSA group? Koch would come out pretty good under a fascist leader as long as the vigorish wasn't too dear.

Russell Brand wasn't wrong for giving a call out to semi-shame Hugo Boss Co. with their Hitler connection because look where they are now....how do people feel about BMW? Have they erased their Nazi past enough? Siemans? BASF? Where is the line between not completely destroying a company but allowing complicity to go unchecked.

I'm sure corporate America is uneasy, but I'm not confidant they're all playing the same game: number one rule is make money. Number two rule is change the rules so you keep making money.

Oh I'm on board with you. You should check out the F1 threads on Other Sports where I refer to the Mercedes team as the Nazi Collaborating Mercedes team. Scarlet letters should last forever. The fact that Mercedes didn't have to shut down as a company is a continued blight on Germany. And I'm not joking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is an interview with an independent liberal reporter who was there on the ground and even in the Capitol. It’s long, so I recommend watching at 1.25x speed.

His account certainly didn’t totally fit with my own attempts to get my head around this group of insurgents.

It’s worth your time IMO.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

here's what i saw:

Dear Patriots,
Some of you may recognize my name. I have daily briefing with POTUS and have posted here before a handful of times as a “helper”.
What I’m about to disclose is the most important post you’ll read before the inauguration. Q will not post here again, at least not for a while. The operation is ongoing but must run silent at this point. Once we wind down you will not hear from Q again. Don’t let this worry or upset you. We are in perhaps the most critical juncture of American history. POTUS is fully aware of the gravity of this time period. We have prepared from before 2015 for this exact moment. I am not asking for faith in us. Q should have already used logic, reason, and multiple proofs to establish our credibility.
What happens this week will change history. We are asking you, for now, to stay in your homes and do NOT under any circumstances interfere with the operation. You’ll soon see things unfold that many would think impossible. POTUS is insulated and 100% safe. Our plan is almost complete. The DS has already lost. Everything you’re seeing in the MSM and on Twitter is a last-ditch attempt. Why has Kamala not yet left the senate? Where is Joe? Where is Joe really? Hunter has turned himself in.
We asked you at the beginning to prepare. Your role is crucial, and your task is to help the population deal with that is about to be revealed. Those patriots who have been here from the start will understand and recognize this directive.
Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. Do not believe the MSM over the next week. Do not, for a single minute give them any credence. We have legally won this election and what comes next is the greatest mop up job in the history of the world.
Patriots, we thank you. We could not have gotten here without you. Now is our time. Hold the line. You will receive no further message on this channel from us until the operation is over. At that point, the entire world will know.
Thank you and God bless. Pray for us, POTUS, and the United States of America. We are in the most dangerous phase and the stakes could not be higher. Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.
The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.

Ketch?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

Another angle

HOW? How the fuck can you defend this shit. If any other group did this I would stand on a soapbox and condemn it regardless of it political affiliation or ideals. This is not American.

Could you imagine what would happen if the president Clinton openly considered pardoning Tim McVeigh?

Fucking disgusting

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is an interview with an independent liberal reporter who was there on the ground and even in the Capitol. It’s long, so I recommend watching at 1.25x speed.

His account certainly didn’t totally fit with my own attempts to get my head around this group of insurgents.

Also a podcast which might be more convenient

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bret-weinstein-darkhorse-podcast/id1471581521#episodeGuid=Buzzsprout-7212715

33 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

At least Buchanan is forever out of the hot seat as definite worst prez now.

This reminds me I have a like 10 year old bet with some guy that W wouldn't be thought of as worst President of all time

• Haha 2

I guess I still have a trumper on facebook. He just posted "I'm hearing that the Insurrection Act has been signed." I popped over here to see if someone know what parler dumbassery that was referring to and surly did not let me down. Now we sit and laugh at them as nothing happens and as Biden is sworn in on the 20th. Of course, then they'll go back to "he needs to be sworn in so he can be arrested for [insert misused term here]" When will that happen? Two weeks after inauguration. Lulz.

40 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The Democratic Party remade themselves throughout the 50's, 60s and 70s....maybe with a little good fortune that can happen again.  I'm not holding my breath but that would be the optimum and not impossible to believe outcome over the long haul.

From my understanding, Bill Clinton reshaped the Democratic Party to much of what it is today by adopting some of the rhetorical themes and tactics of Reagan.  They abandoned the liberalism of the previous Era b/c it wasn’t working after Mondale getting crushed in 1984 / Dukakis 88. 

Clinton was so good at shoplifting the most appealing parts of the right, the response was Newt Gingrich’s hyper partisanship which lead us to much of the polarization and radicalization today. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I guess I still have a trumper on facebook. He just posted "I'm hearing that the Insurrection Act has been signed." I popped over here to see if someone know what parler dumbassery that was referring to and surly did not let me down. Now we sit and laugh at them as nothing happens and as Biden is sworn in on the 20th. Of course, then they'll go back to "he needs to be sworn in so he can be arrested for [insert misused term here]" When will that happen? Two weeks after inauguration. Lulz.

There’s also some wacky shit going around about  Italy. This is all being orchestrated by the Italian government, but the takedown is in progress according tor multiple Texas GOP county chairs on their personal FB pages. 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

These Q idiots are more gullible than April and Billy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is not just our concern, dude.  It's a certainty.

The craven cowards of the GOP will do the math.  They will realize that they can't build a winning group WITHOUT the terrorist element.  So, they'll accept it, and fully become what they are slowly realizing that they already are: a fanatical terrorist movement, ready, willing, and able to act outside the rule of law.

The GOP is an American Al Qaeda.  It's not worth even arguing the point anymore.

I posted it some pages back that's its John walker Lynn or whatever the america Taliban dude is. 

10s of millions of them with their Karenablers fluffing their stupidity through their own self hatred

death cult

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Why the fuck are you linking Bret Weinstein videos?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The third option for the gop is the best, and also the least likely. Move left enough to pull back the moderate, college educated whites. As long as they keep abortion and 2a as major platform planks, most of the poor white ls will stay in lockstep with them. 
Pull enough of them back that the Democrats become the Bernie Sanders party. They are already selling that, unsuccessfully.  Make it be true and become the moderate opposition instead of the radical crazy opposition. 

the math says that if you lose the vote of 5 million right wing crazies and gain the vote of 5 million moderates who have started voting democrat, then the net is you have the same votes and the democrats have 5 million fewer.  That’s the winning formula. And since most of the republicans have no real principled ideology, it shouldn’t even be difficult to shift left a notch or two just with say 2 major issues- health care for all and higher tax burden for truly high incomes and corporations. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

There’s also some wacky shit going around about  Italy. This is all being orchestrated by the Italian government, but the takedown is in progress according tor multiple Texas GOP county chairs on their personal FB pages. 

No one ever expects the Italian Inquisition.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The third option for the gop is the best, and also the least likely. Move left enough to pull back the moderate, college educated whites. As long as they keep abortion and 2a as major platform planks, most of the poor white ls will stay in lockstep with them. 
Pull enough of them back that the Democrats become the Bernie Sanders party. They are already selling that, unsuccessfully.  Make it be true and become the moderate opposition instead of the radical crazy opposition. 

the math says that if you lose the vote of 5 million right wing crazies and gain the vote of 5 million moderates who have started voting democrat, then the net is you have the same votes and the democrats have 5 million fewer.  That’s the winning formula. And since most of the republicans have no real principled ideology, it shouldn’t even be difficult to shift left a notch or two just with say 2 major issues- health care for all and higher tax burden for truly high incomes and corporations. 

Fuck that. Give them power and they’ll revert to form. Like you said, they have no principled ideology. Or principles. Don’t find a way to reward them 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Off topic, but I got to thinking (dangerous, I know). Would a weather 'event' favor defense or offense in this case? Normally I would argue that it favors defense, but there are times that the reverse would be true. I looked up the extended forecast and there's a slight chance for some not great weather (rain/snow) in the northeast/east/midsouth region in the days leading up to the inauguration. Thoughts?

Hardcore anarchists going to do their things, but perhaps others have a change of heart?

I'm more wondering if this was a  coup-tie spreader event and in a few more days a sizable chunk of  these traitors are feeling under the weather.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

From my understanding, Bill Clinton reshaped the Democratic Party to much of what it is today by adopting some of the rhetorical themes and tactics of Reagan.  They abandoned the liberalism of the previous Era b/c it wasn’t working after Mondale getting crushed in 1984 / Dukakis 88. 

Clinton was so good at shoplifting the most appealing parts of the right, the response was Newt Gingrich’s hyper partisanship which lead us to much of the polarization and radicalization today. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/clinton-says-era-of-big-government-is-over-in-1996-state-of-the-union/2014/01/22/da7c0cb4-83b6-11e3-8099-9181471f7aaf_video.html

• Rage+1 1

Just thought of this, what if dotard is doing this to then have an excuse to flee the country (to not die in prison) since he’s being “persecuted”.

Will die a martyr and in exile in the eyes of the fucking cancer that is the GOP/Q/and the rest of the cultists.

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Ties in with this and Hugo's post above it. If the Democrats don't press this moment to rid the nation of this cancer then they will share responsibility next time. 

At least they are going to impeach him. That's going to happen. It will be for posterity, but still. It's important.

2 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Just thought of this, what if dotard is doing this to then have an excuse to flee the country (to not die in prison) since he’s being “persecuted”.

Will die a martyr and in exile in the eyes of the fucking cancer that is the GOP/Q/and the rest of the cultists.

If Donald flees, or stays, it will because of something that happened 5 minutes before he decided.

Where's he gonna go? Russia I guess. Any place desirable either hates him, or depends on fistfuls of US dollars that Trans Am Joe can turn on or off with a smile.

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Have they bumped up the pussy charges yet? They still doing the unlawful entry horseshit. It needs to be sedition 

They’re just tagging them with the quickest and easiest charges while they found them up. They can always be charged with more later.

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

If Donald flees, or stays, it will because of something that happened 5 minutes before he decided.

Where's he gonna go? Russia I guess. Any place desirable either hates him, or depends on fistfuls of US dollars that Trans Am Joe can turn on or off with a smile.

Russia doesn't want him there.  Sure, it would embarrass the US.  But he's of much more use to them continuing to stir the pot here.  

More likely he'll get a nice polonium tea, here on U.S. soil, and that's be the coup de grace.  The ultimate F.U. to both him and the USA from Russia.  

When you want to hurt somebody, you find out what they love, then you take it.

While funny, and pathetically true...it is nonetheless true.

Any entity that supported people who participated in a treasonous conspiracy to overthrow the US government must be held accountable.

There needs to be a detailed list, including all consumer brands held by such contributors, so that they can be made to suffer.

#wellsfargotreason and shit needs to be the order of the day. Spread it far and wide, so we can take our business elsewhere. Treason is horrific enough - I’m goddamn well not gonna finance it.