Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Canadian County (Oklahoma) Sheriff is holding a news confererence over his "involvement"

https://oklahoman.com/article/5679902/canadian-county-sheriff-chris-west-to-hold-news-conference-about-dc-trip

Canadian County Sheriff Chris West has scheduled a news conference to discuss his trip to Washington, D.C., this week.

West, a Republican, has been an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump.

The Friday news conference comes as speculation grew on social media about the level of his involvement in demonstrations Wednesday that turned violent and deadly. Many Trump supporters at a rally outside the White House marched on the U.S. Capitol.

There, a mob rioted, overwhelming Capitol police to force their way inside as lawmakers met to certify President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.

West became a U.S. Marine after one year in college and worked afterward for the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. He became undersheriff in Canadian County in 2013 and sheriff in 2017. He was sworn in Monday for a second term after being unopposed last year.

In announcing the news conference, the sheriff said in an email he would be discussing "my observations" in Washington, D.C.

An petition calling for his removal has been started online. As grounds, petitioners are pointing to a comment about Congress they allege he made on Twitter.

large960_blur-4404e4e65c0e8cdec83fd02e06

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

I think so, looks like her

I had some dealings with her some years ago. I think she was blonder.  I just remember that she was doing Chapter 11 stuff as a solo and that kind of blew my mind as paper-intensive as that can be.

Nice enough, but kind of strident in a way that fits trumpiness.  I would have thought she was too smart for this.

Ah, well.  Nevertheless  . . . .

CNN reporting they arrested Bigo, the guy that sat in Pelosi’s office, left a threatening note, and stole some of her mail. They also arrested someone that parked a truck full of Molotov cocktails, two handguns, an M4, and components for a napalm type substance right outside the capitol. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Full blown cult

Yep. I saw one of my aunts for the first time in about a year yesterday. She's an associate professor at a prestigious medical school. She told me she won't take any COVID vaccines and has told her sons not to take them either. Not because of any scientific evidence, mind you. She's just rich and scared of being taxed, so therefore by extension she's a Trump sympathizer and that's bled into vaccine stuff. 

We're fucked. 

5 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

cnn: hawley's book deal was cancelled

And he's screaming about his 1st Amendment Rights.   When even U.S. Senator's don't understand that the Bill of Rights protect us FROM the government and not each other...   Well.   

7 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

SIAP and answered, but can't the FBI just get a judge to approve a subpeona and grab all the cell phone records of everyone that broached the perimeter and systematically work through the list? Might be unconstitutional but it sure would be efficient.

You know that the DOJ has already approached Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Parler, Tiktok, Instagram and whoever and said we want the GPS records of every phone within a mile of the Capitol between the hours of noon to midnight or something like that.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

13 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That's two different people. emoji1787.png That one on Instagram is Jenna Karen from Dallas. The one with Facetune/Filter overload is Terra other Karen from Dallas.

They just wanted to speak to the manager.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know that the DOJ has already approached Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Parler, Tiktok, Instagram and whoever and said we want the GPS records of every phone within a mile of the Capitol between the hours of noon to midnight or something like that.

And then after they had that information, they went to Ring and NextDoor and the fun really started.

10 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I guess this also gives the perpetrators ample time to create more evidence in the days after their crimes.

Bystanders - "Get them, they're getting away!!"

FBI - "nah, they're just beginning to dig their own grave. hold my beer and watch this"

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I’m sure the WiFi records in the building are also being gathered to match up MAC addresses that were broadcast.  Should be able to show some level of location by which APs the phone touched. 

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Wait.  What do we know definitively, if anything, about Dallas lawyer Stephanie Curtis?

Unless I missed a post I don't think any of the pics with the Frisco real estate nut include the above person.  Probable misidentification by someone.

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yep. I saw one of my aunts for the first time in about a year yesterday. She's an associate professor at a prestigious medical school. She told me she won't take any COVID vaccines and has told her sons not to take them either. Not because of any scientific evidence, mind you. She's just rich and scared of being taxed, so therefore by extension she's a Trump sympathizer and that's bled into vaccine stuff. 

We're fucked. 

Yeah, I think so.

I called my twin brother yesterday (our birthday).  He tried to make out that the liberal media was over blowing a few devil may care prankster's lark through the capital.  I had to set him straight that  the capital bldg was looted, people died, and that bad intentions were involved.  He just gave me the old well well, we just have different news sources bit and changed the subject.  Real tough to establish any common ground these days.

• Rage+1 2

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

If you ever want to commit a crime, leave the phone--any phone--- at home.  

These dumbasses wanted to record for posterity & street cred their actions.

Sure.  But 98% of them think that not only are they right, but that they would be lionized by their fellow real Americans. 

One of the things that always amazed me about the OKC bombing was that the terrorists thought it would be the spark for a new American Revolution.  They thought they would strike this blow against the corrupt, oppressive American dictatorship, and that Americans across the country would be inspired to overthrow the government. It's the same mindset.  

Yea, I don't think anyone that had a mobile device in their pocket is going to be able to easily escape justice.  It would have been a hell of a lot easier to zip tie these assbags to a fence as they walked out the door, but I bet a large majority of them will be scraped up eventually.  It's breathtaking ignorance and privilege that they thought documenting the whole thing on social media wouldn't have consequences.

Just now, The Royal We said:

Yea, I don't think anyone that had a mobile device in their pocket is going to be able to easily escape justice.  It would have been a hell of a lot easier to zip tie these assbags to a fence as they walked out the door, but I bet a large majority of them will be scraped up eventually.  It's breathtaking ignorance and privilege that they thought documenting the whole thing on social media wouldn't have consequences.

I don't think the government will pursue charges against most of them.  They will focus on the few folks who are well documented doing obvious crimes.    Of the asshats who get rounded up, most will get probation and some prohibition on future actions.  There will be a few obviously violent assholes (like the guy chasing the cop up the stairs) who will get some jail time out of it.  But those aren't the real leaders.  In the end, most of the middle/upper class mainstream Trumpsters will just come out if it with an interesting story.  I would have preferred to see them all zip tied to a fence, then taken to jail, and then figure out how they are getting bailed out.

• Like 1

And he's screaming about his 1st Amendment Rights.   When even U.S. Senator's don't understand that the Bill of Rights protect us FROM the government and not each other...   Well.   

Oh, he understands. He’s just playing the greatest white grievance hits for the drooling Trump mob in hopes of becoming their new hero.

Playing up commonly misunderstood interpretations of The First Amendment to incite rage amongst the barbecue brains is 100% worse than him actually not understanding how free speech works.

16 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Yeah, I think so.

I called my twin brother yesterday (our birthday).  He tried to make out that the liberal media was over blowing a few devil may care prankster's lark through the capital.  I had to set him straight that  the capital bldg was looted, people died, and that bad intentions were involved.  He just gave me the old well well, we just have different news sources bit and changed the subject.  Real tough to establish any common ground these days.

my SIL said it was Antifa and I said, Well Trump said he loved them, so I guess he loves antifa now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I don't think the government will pursue charges against most of them.  They will focus on the few folks who are well documented doing obvious crimes.    Of the asshats who get rounded up, most will get probation and some prohibition on future actions.  There will be a few obviously violent assholes (like the guy chasing the cop up the stairs) who will get some jail time out of it.  But those aren't the real leaders.  In the end, most of the middle/upper class mainstream Trumpsters will just come out if it with an interesting story.  I would have preferred to see them all zip tied to a fence, then taken to jail, and then figure out how they are getting bailed out.

You may be right, but I sure hope that is not the case.  There need to be consequences for anyone that unlawfully entered the Capitol and significant consequences for those that destroyed property or fought with police.  This aggression will not stand man.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I hope you're wrong. You're correct in the sense that most will probably see few consequences. But there are career law enforcement officers and Federal Prosecutors who view this as the darkest day in American history since the Civil War. Examples will be made out of many of these people. Prosecutors are going to ignore mitigation, letters from friends and family, and pleas for mercy. They are going to ask the judge to throw the book.

That Stephanie Curtis lady's facebook is pretty clean, just a photo of her with Christopher Kennedy Lawford. And Emmit Smith.  She looks guilty of just being a cute blonde lady.

Just checked with my source in the DOJ and though not directly involved in prosecuting DC people, she confirmed that the FBI has probably already subpoenaed the cell phone data.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1