Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

After reading the Seth A. twitter analysis of Trump's speech, if I were Pence, I would just go to Nancy and the gang and say, 'what do you need from me to get 'er done?" because Trump absolutely didn't care if Pence and his family were hung. I mean, really? I'd be more afraid if I didn't do something. Just hang er wait around to get poisoned or hurt at the inauguration? Forget that.

The kid named Chumbawumba raised an eyebrow. I mean it's Florida but really?

14 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

It is, she’s the one that made that great video after Trump left his supporters to freeze to death in Nebraska. 

She got me

14 minutes ago, The Dog said:

YES ITS A PARODY ACCOUNT HOLY SHIT

I will have a seat in the sin bin.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

No need to shout, I didn't know if he knew. These days reality is crazier than fiction.

I shoulda known.

Its not fair that grifter in chief, cruz, hawley, and the like can crowdsource hundreds of millions for their discretionary funds, and all she can raise is $618.

Gawd I wish somebody would have put the lump on a plane to Washington last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That would have made Classics for sure

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Administrative leave. Of course. Just being in DC is obviously not a crime, but apparently there were photos (implying more than just attending the rally) so the Chief opened an investigation.

Police unions suck.  I don’t like it either, but there is not a police officer in this country that is going to be fired that isn’t going to be placed on administrative leave first.  It’s just how it works.