Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

from one of the above links:

During a press call on Friday afternoon, Steven D’Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office, stressed these charges were just the beginning and that the FBI would spare no resource. This investigation, he said, is a priority for the entire FBI.

“Make no mistake, our work here is not done,” D’Antuono said. “Just because you left the D.C. region, you can still expect a knock on the door if we find out that you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol.”

fuck that. I want doors kicked in at 3 am with no warning by black balaclava wearing federal agents brandishing automatic weapons.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

Bullshit.  
This is a reflection of our society.  Who we elect is a reflection of our society.  
"Of the people, by the people, for the people" isn't just some philosophical target, it's the functioning reality of a democracy.  There is no us (public) and them (politicians), there is just us.  Are some politicians shitty?  Sure.  But that delegation of culpability just builds the mindset that the only reasonable solution is for the oppressed public to overthrow the corrupt government.  As the public, we need to take responsibility for this fucking mess.  We need to put in the work - the boring, non-glamorous, sustained work - to right our country.  

Ted Cruz, John Cornyn, Dan Crenshaw, abbot, paxton definitely do not reflect me and I take no responsibility at all for them. I cannot force people to not elect and reelect them.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Ted Cruz, John Cornyn, Dan Crenshaw, abbot, paxton definitely do not reflect me and I take no responsibility at all for them. I cannot force people to not elect and reelect them.

They absolutely reflect your fellow citizens.  

It’s great that all these people are being brought to justice but I’m way way more terrified by the fact that it appears 30-40% of the population still actually believes there was election fraud and/or the election was stolen. Unbelievable how people can shape information to match their own biases. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Wayne said:

She is raising legal funds on Givesendgo. How do we get this taken down?

https://www.givesendgo.com/Jennycudd

Bet you the $100 and $400 donations were from her own credit cards, to prime the pump.

Also, if I wrote a story about an obnoxious hick woman and named her "Jenny Cudd," I mean, c'mon.

36 minutes ago, Tuco said:

They absolutely reflect your fellow citizens.  

That is fair to a degree.  Gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics is why many of these people have jobs.   It is also why the government leans right though the majority leans left.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Too cool to open up a model train hobby shop like a normal retired Light Colonel. Master Sergeant

[silly me. I forgot there was work involved.]

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Like 1

Its not fair that grifter in chief, cruz, hawley, and the like can crowdsource hundreds of millions for their discretionary funds, and all she can raise is $618.

Gawd I wish somebody would have put the lump on a plane to Washington last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

A few random thoughts...

1. The Arkansas Pelosi Desk Dude, the one who looks like a man-ape from a Frazetta painting- so I hear he gave himself up almost as soon as he went home. I suspect a certain peasant shrewdness, ie, get caught early, on purpose, so Big Don can pardon him.

2. Girl who got shot would maybe still be alive if she was as out of shape as a Trumpkin. But her skinny Q self was able to bound up into the window. It's really sad to watch her bobbing up and down all jittery as she works her way up to the window through the crowd of neckbeards. Seems like a mental illness case.

3. Bet you that old fucker from Alabama (the home-made napalm guy, not Nut-Tazer) knows some unsolved Klan shit. Need to put him in a room with Doug Jones and a radio playing "All Things Considered" until his mind snaps.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:46 PM, Disco Strangler said:

She going to go through some things.

Year two of Jenny’s incarceration, Trump dies in his own prison cell after multitudes of exposed crimes prove that he was a foreign asset all along.  Working in the prison laundry, Jenny hits rock bottom with regret of her life choices thus far.  The following week, Jenny embraces Islam.  Around that same time, the relationship with her cell mate becomes one that teaches her the pleasures of female tenderness.  Things improve for Jenny over the next four years of her sentence thanks in part to some serious self-reflection, as well as a computer programming class that the new warden has implemented.  Unfortunately, Jenny never fully takes control over her diabetes.  She dies of a stroke six months before her first parole hearing.  

C6F8FA3D-8C45-4698-8416-3599A0AF1958.gif

Surely Partially-Hairless Snow-Monkey Mo Brooks has said something stupid enough to get arrested. One good side-effect of Alabama possibly losing a Rep after the census is that one of the Republican spuds will have to compete with another of the same in the ancient art of Slow-Motion Shotgun-Carrying Jesus-Talking ads to see which one gets cast back into whatever mind-numbing life they lead when not in DC.

I doubt that Mo will be the one to go. Ironic that our dumbest Rep comes from the district that includes Huntsville, seeded with all the smartest Nazi scientists. Maybe they did not find the available maidens sufficiently stimulating to repopulate in greater numbers. In the future, Huntsville, I require more intentionally evil and interesting politicians than this bland Gumplet Mo.

Speaking of redistricting, I could see them just "unintentionally" trying to gerrymander Sewell's district. I anticipate that they would be hoist upon their own petard, and end up with two D Reps just because.

Tuberville, AKA The Hand of Trump, will emerge unscathed from any accusations while others fall around him. His defense that he knew nothing will be manifestly true. Maybe they tried to involve him, but if he didn't understand it and didn't remember it, what can you do.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

I’m blocked.  Has that cunt commented on the invasion?

https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/government/2021/01/06/newly-elected-austin-city-council-members-use-swearing-in-ceremony-to-condemn-violent-protests-at-us-capitol/

“I look forward to represent the needs of our district in a way that is more collaborative and less divisive than our current climate politically,” Kelly said. “The disturbing violence that we saw at the Capitol today was unacceptable, and it should not be tolerated by anyone, and my thoughts are with those that were involved in that incident today.”

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

When he's filling out his next job application, that "How long at last job?" section is gonna be awkward.

If he gets enough prison jobs, and maybe mixes in a little Zoom grad school, it'll use up all the Prior Job history slots on the application. /Knowledge

6 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Hopefully those are just the first round of charges because “disorderly conduct” is a pretty big fucking understatement

This. I've been thinking some of these initial charges sounded unbelievably light considering what they actually fucking did. Seems like so far the equivalent to some wrist slaps.

6 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

This. I've been thinking some of these initial charges sounded unbelievably light considering what they actually fucking did. Seems like so far the equivalent to some wrist slaps.

Please let it be the FBI downplaying it so that everybody who was there will run their mouths.

These people seem frantic to run their mouths, if not stone-cold terrified.

SIAP. A bit about the terrorist's comment regarding Live TV. Many of the seditionists were live streaming their attack on their helmet cams and phones. There is a site I'm not familiar with that they use. I hope to the good Lord above that the people who scoop up that footage, did indeed do just that.

• Hook 'Em 1