Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Last Saturday, Richard Barnett of Gravette, Ark., criticized Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a Facebook post for using the description “white nationalist” as a “derogatory term.”

“I am white. There is no denying that. I am a nationalist. I put my nation first. So that makes me a white nationalist,” Barnett wrote on a page he maintained under a pseudonym, before adding that people who were not nationalists should “get the f— out of our nation.”

Just four days later, Barnett was photographed sitting with his feet up on a desk in Pelosi’s office at the U.S. Capitol – an image that quickly became emblematic of the chaotic storming of the complex by a pro-Trump mob.

Barnett, who is 60 and goes by the nickname “Bigo,” identified himself as the intruder in Pelosi’s office to New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg later on Wednesday, according to a post on Twitter by Rosenberg.

Barnett also confirmed his involvement to the Arkansas television station 5News. Barnett, who was photographed outside the Capitol holding an envelope he said he removed from Pelosi’s office, said he had taken the envelope because he had bled on it. “I put a quarter on the desk because I’m not a thief,” he told 5News.

Calls on Wednesday evening to a cellphone number registered to Barnett were routed to a voice mail account that was not accepting messages.

Barnett is a President Donald Trump supporter and gun rights advocate who has repeatedly shared false claims via social media that the election was stolen, according to a review of two Facebook accounts tied to Barnett. In one post, Barnett falsely asserted that there were “mountains of evidence” of voter fraud.

One of the Facebook accounts, in Barnett’s name, was locked or removed from the social media site Wednesday evening. Another account, named “George Reincarnated Patton” after the Second World War general, was locked or removed Thursday morning. The Post was able to link the latter account to Barnett because the profile picture depicted Barnett and the page contained a selfie of Barnett as well as a post he had signed using his real name.

In addition, a post on the “Patton” account last Saturday urged his friends to shift to the account in Barnett’s real name. “Tired of double posting,” it said.

In a Dec. 28 Facebook post on the Patton page, Barnett announced he would be attending Wednesday’s rally and urged fellow Arkansans to make sacrifices to join him there. “This is OUR COUNTRY!!!,” he wrote. “Can you give one day from the Internet or work or whatever to be active.” He added, “Get the f— up people. Please STAND!!! If not now, when?”

In the post, Barnett expressed disappointment that past political events he had attended had attracted only a “small handful” of people. Ten days earlier, he had posted photographs of himself and a few others protesting the election result outside the Capitol building in Little Rock, Ark. Barnett posed for one picture holding a rifle.

In a separate post the same day, Barnett wrote that he “came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else’s blood,” adding, “I’m not afraid to go out the same way.” The post was accompanied by a selfie of Barnett with a rifle strapped to his chest. He was wearing a polo shirt bearing on one sleeve a pro-police “Blue Lives Matter” flag logo.

Barnett later shared a link to a speech that Vice President Mike Pence gave on Dec. 22 to a conservative group’s convention in West Palm Beach, Fla., at which Pence pledged “to keep fighting until every illegal vote is thrown out.”

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I think others are right.  This is radicalization.  How the fuck did things go off the rails so much?  How did so many people lose their way? 

Sitting all day in the open-plan bungalow, with no more walls of their own left to knock out.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Is it just me, or are a lot of people from DFW being implicated?

18 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

You're not wrong

I see a shitload of Q and PB stickered, jacked up, oversized tired pickups daily.

Come to think of it, they should force them to drive a Prius if found guilty.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

looks like she met with her lawyer, as she promised.  waiting with baited breath for the lawsuit against her neighbor for calling her a terrorist.

Stupid cunt hasn't deleted ANY of her Twitter.  So all the incriminating stuff is still there.  I think this was too little too late for her.

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

These people are the absolute worst.  They commit treason, and they are then saying it is their "right" to commit treason.  Fucking idiots.  They love the Constitution, but they honestly have ZERO fucking clue what it actually says or actually means.

I know all countries have their own common clay of the new west, but really, how are these people really this stupid.  And it isn't just educated yokels from Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas.  There are lawyers and professionals involved here.  

I think others are right.  This is radicalization.  How the fuck did things go off the rails so much?  How did so many people lose their way?  And to lose their way for Donald Trump of all fucking people.  Donald Trump, who is the biggest fraud on the planet.

Of course its radicalization.  The problem is that a lot of people still provide cover for it.  With other types of radicals, we attempt to muzzle those who radicalize, and this goes for everything from radical Muslims to PETA.  Right now, organizers for BLM and Antifa also get a lot of scrutiny, and this keeps them largely on the rails.  But with white nationalists, Q anon, and Limbaugh/Jones types, we let them have free rein.  And now we have the equivalent of a white supremacist bin Laden as the President of the United States.  And while it is difficult to quiet him now as President, he engaged in incitement and radicalization prior to being President and we did nothing then either.  All it takes is one "kill the infidels" tweet from an imam and law enforcement is all over them.  Trump has had 100s of "kill the infidels" equivalent tweets and nothing.  Rush Limbaugh has been fomenting irrational anger and hatred for decades and nothing.  Things didn't slowly go off the rails.  This train has been slowly derailing since 1987 when the fairness doctrine was scrapped.  However, its only in the last decade that we have allowed direct and open incitement and radicalization to occur unchecked.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Of course its radicalization.  The problem is that a lot of people still provide cover for it.  With other types of radicals, we attempt to muzzle those who radicalize, and this goes for everything from radical Muslims to PETA.  Right now, organizers for BLM and Antifa also get a lot of scrutiny, and this keeps them largely on the rails.  But with white nationalists, Q anon, and Limbaugh/Jones types, we let them have free rein.  And now we have the equivalent of a white supremacist bin Laden as the President of the United States.  And while it is difficult to quiet him now as President, he engaged in incitement and radicalization prior to being President and we did nothing then either.  All it takes is one "kill the infidels" tweet from an imam and law enforcement is all over them.  Trump has had 100s of "kill the infidels" equivalent tweets and nothing.  Rush Limbaugh has been fomenting irrational anger and hatred for decades and nothing.  Things didn't slowly go off the rails.  This train has been slowly derailing since 1987 when the fairness doctrine was scrapped.  However, its only in the last decade that we have allowed direct and open incitement and radicalization to occur unchecked.

So, we all need to write our elected officials and ask for the reinstatement of the fairness act.  That would be step one to at least staunch the bleeding, right?

what is wonderful about life today:

i never signed up for facebook, instagram, or any of the other social medias, with the exception of grabbing my name on twitter so the other 8 people with my name could not have it.

it is therefore impossible for me to be inundated with bullshit or have 2nds to the cultists.  innocence by non-association.

as far as the phone data goes..... snowden.  "asking" for what we already have is a slippery slope because it means no protest anywhere anytime.

overnight, The Big Lie will figure this out and counter with "why didn't doj geofence the cells in kenosha, portland, ferguson, etc.etc.

the best move to attack The Big Lie is go after the self-doxxers.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

My guess is that we will hear that many of the arrested to start to referring to themselves as citizen journalists. Guarantee that the radio talk show host woman will claim that she was reporting on events not participating.

Great. Put 12 in a box and let's settle it. Only question is, how many exhibits from social media will the prosecutor need to mark to establish their own words indicated they entered to disrupt the count and start a civil war.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If you ever want to commit a crime, leave the phone--any phone--- at home.  

These dumbasses wanted to record for posterity & street cred their actions.

As others have said, these people don't think it's illegal because they're doing the moral right. Sure, you could explain to them how many people get executed in revolutions, but I mean...dumb sheltered white people.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Or course he basically lives in a glorified double wide.

54 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

You may be right, but I sure hope that is not the case.  There need to be consequences for anyone that unlawfully entered the Capitol and significant consequences for those that destroyed property or fought with police.  This aggression will not stand man.

There should be a standard deal given to all that are confirmed. Offer it to everyone, and threaten to prosecute any who do not accept the immediate plea deal. Felony trespassing, 5 years probation and/or 5k hours of community service. Get all these motherfuckers hands slapped for something that sticks on their record and they think about every time they're mopping up some shitter or picking up litter on the highway. Get as many of them as you can, hopefully thousands, to just sign it and accept it immediately. Send the most violent ones on video to trial regardless. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

1987: buy

here in texas we began the disassembly of public education in 1985.  so 1987 seems like a good number.

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So, we all need to write our elected officials and ask for the reinstatement of the fairness act.  That would be step one to at least staunch the bleeding, right?

Yep, or some version of it.  There were constitutionality issues with it. Also, something needs to be done about disinformation on social media as well.  But moderation efforts are still in their infancy, so maybe Facebook and Twitter will finally figure it out.  I don't think Parler will last long either.  Conservative tech companies usually suck.

At some level, we also need to fix our education system.  The fact that so many people fall for disinformation and seemingly don't have the ability to fact check or think critically is a huge problem.  If I tell you Jim killed your dog, and you go and kill Jim even though your dog is still alive and Jim has never even met it, how much of that should be my fault?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Yeah, I think so.

I called my twin brother yesterday (our birthday).  He tried to make out that the liberal media was over blowing a few devil may care prankster's lark through the capital.  I had to set him straight that  the capital bldg was looted, people died, and that bad intentions were involved.  He just gave me the old well well, we just have different news sources bit and changed the subject.  Real tough to establish any common ground these days.

arnold schwarzenegger laughing GIF

I assume you're the result of a secret genetic experiment and the embryo split leaving your twin with the shitty DNA.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Typo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

My guess is that we will hear that many of the arrested to start to referring to themselves as citizen journalists. Guarantee that the radio talk show host woman will claim that she was reporting on events not participating.

Yep, and Twitter/Facebook/Parler/Insta/whatever is where they "publish".

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If you ever want to commit a crime, leave the phone--any phone--- at home.  

These dumbasses wanted to record for posterity & street cred their actions.

I think it's more like they are to the point where they need their phones to breathe.

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Yeah, I think so.

I called my twin brother yesterday (our birthday).  He tried to make out that the liberal media was over blowing a few devil may care prankster's lark through the capital.  I had to set him straight that  the capital bldg was looted, people died, and that bad intentions were involved.  He just gave me the old well well, we just have different news sources bit and changed the subject.  Real tough to establish any common ground these days.

Well duh, you're the EVIL twin.

1 hour ago, BearSchlong said:

SIAP and answered, but can't the FBI just get a judge to approve a subpeona and grab all the cell phone records of everyone that broached the perimeter and systematically work through the list? Might be unconstitutional but it sure would be efficient.

Let's try to shy away from anything that might be unconstitutional. Otherwise, what the fuck is the point of this thread and our collective rage? 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yep, or some version of it.  There were constitutionality issues with it. Also, something needs to be done about disinformation on social media as well.  But moderation efforts are still in their infancy, so maybe Facebook and Twitter will finally figure it out.  I don't think Parler will last long either.  Conservative tech companies usually suck.

At some level, we also need to fix our education system.  The fact that so many people fall for disinformation and seemingly don't have the ability to fact check or think critically is a huge problem.  If I tell you Jim killed your dog, and you go and kill Jim even though your dog is still alive and Jim has never even met it, how much of that should be my fault?

The education system is fucked because everything is tied to standardized testing.  All that matters is those scores, which is BS.  So wrote memorization is the order of the day, and understanding how to think rationally or problem solve is completely ignored. There is no encouragement for kids to learn on their own.  It is really sad.  

I know they are our fellow Americans, but it is absolutely amazing how completely brainwashed these Trumpers are.  The ANTIFA and face recognition shit that got debunked, oh the article comes from Buzzfeed and that is fake news.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I am doing my job with this cunt. Seriously, fuck her.

She fucked around, and she is sure as shit finding out.

Screenshot_20210108-090537_Twitter.thumb.jpg.8e3a06a4ff5b1cd39218441bdc3c3403.jpg

Piaggio Avanti. Sweet plane. That said it’s the preferred method of air travel for “Patriots”, since AA ain’t having their shit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/watch-pilot-threatens-land-plane-patriots-chanting-usa/#post-comments
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

As others have said, these people don't think it's illegal because they're doing the moral right. Sure, you could explain to them how many people get executed in revolutions, but I mean...dumb sheltered white people.

Or course he basically lives in a glorified double wide.

There should be a standard deal given to all that are confirmed. Offer it to everyone, and threaten to prosecute any who do not accept the immediate plea deal. Felony trespassing, 5 years probation and/or 5k hours of community service. Get all these motherfuckers hands slapped for something that sticks on their record and they think about every time they're mopping up some shitter or picking up litter on the highway. Get as many of them as you can, hopefully thousands, to just sign it and accept it immediately. Send the most violent ones on video to trial regardless. 

Condition of the deal is they lose right to own guns due to the violent nature of the offense.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 hours ago, elfenix said:

Reddit is archiving a lot of these morons doxxing themselves.

As a casual member,  /r/DataHoarder/ is no joke.  Those guys have their own servers with tens or hundreds of TB of storage just waiting to find some obsession to fill them up with, and this is a pretty challenging scenario, given that so many Trumpers are trying to scrub their stuff off the internet.   DH went all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"

34 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Piaggio Avanti. Sweet plane. That said it’s the preferred method of air travel for “Patriots”, since AA ain’t having their shit.

Does any airline use those between Dallas and Waco? Because if they do, I was a Patriot that one time once.

is that for real?  A handful of people that sacked our seat of government causing the death of a handful of Americans and ruining our reputation abroad can no longer receive unlimited pasta in a handful of shitty Olive Garden stores nationwide?  

You know what?  That actually might do it.