Bucs @ Packers: NFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

Tom comes into the NFC and his first year, is going to the Super Bowl at his home stadium. Fucking nuts.

But hey, keep making excuses for Mr 1-4 in NFC championship games Rodgers on why he is the best lmao

Fuck off Green Bay and eat shit

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why? They have the best non-QB roster in the entire league. They’re stacked on the OL and WR, and they have a top 10 defense. 

This. Someone upthread was calling them a cast of misfits. They’re fucking loaded. They went nearly .500 last year with 30 INTs out of James’s.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Tom comes into the NFC and his first year, is going to the Super Bowl at his home stadium. Fucking nuts.

But hey, keep making excuses for Mr 1-4 in NFC championship games Rodgers on why he is the best lmao

Fuck off Green Bay and eat shit

Nice game packers...  😋

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Didn’t they used to let it go if a defensive player was leaving the field and was outside the numbers when the ball is snapped?

One of the shittiest rules you can have. If the man is getting off the field and does not influence the play it should not be a penalty. They will call that but miss calls that actually influence the game.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I don't have a dog in the hunt but if GB wanted to win Rodgersruns on 3rd and goal and doesn't take the fg on 4th.

It was a clear jersey grab the refs couldn't miss

They been missing shit all day. They backed right out of that flag.  I despise seeing a game called over a call like that. GB fucked up plenty enough to lose. Dropped passes. Questionable coaching. Bad juju all over the place. That penalty shouldn't have been the ender. The cumulative dumbassery and bad luck got them.

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

At some point this week, I was reminded that Rodgers was still a whiny douche, 10+ years removed, about Texas getting in over Cal in the 04 Rose Bowl. That made it easy to pull against him. 

Yep.  Then his Cal team lost their bowl by 14 to the same Tech team we'd beaten by 30.  Aaron Rodgers has always been a little Pampers bitch to me ever since.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

They been missing shit all day. They backed right out of that flag.  I despise seeing a game called over a call like that. GB fucked up plenty enough to lose. Dropped passes. Questionable coaching. Bad juju all over the place. That penalty shouldn't have been the ender. The cumulative dumbassery and bad luck got them.

he had his shirt pulled two feet, fuck it wasn't like anything else not called

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

You and me both. All he had to do was run it in. Dude went full on pussy and I'm happy about it. 

He chokes over and over in these games. He had it all in front of him all 4th qtr. Brady and the offense turned into a disaster. The last 3 drives netted them 3 points total. Tampa scored 6pts since going up 18 and Rodgers had it on a silver platter to take the lead. Couldn't. 

• Drool 1