Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

They’re probably just as repugnant.

This.  The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. Especially when your mom is clinging to an upper branch of that tree with her simian toes and prehensile tail.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

When I watch MTG act a fool, I often think about her kids and how embarrassing it must be for them to have that ignorant hillbilly as their mom.

Gump recently pimped, I mean, proudly showed off her daughter at MAL. 

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. Especially when your mom is clinging to an upper branch of that tree with her simian toes and prehensile tail.

I don’t think baboons have prehensile tails.

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

oh, so who was the guy yelling and heckling and then getting thrown out? nobody seemed to talk about him afterwards...

The man was later identified as Gold Star parent Steven Nikoui, whose son US Marine Kareem Nikoui was one of the 13 US troops killed in the Kabul airport bombing in August 2021 as the US withdrew troops from Afghanistan.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The man was later identified as Gold Star parent Steven Nikoui, whose son US Marine Kareem Nikoui was one of the 13 US troops killed in the Kabul airport bombing in August 2021 as the US withdrew troops from Afghanistan.

You mean, the withdrawal that was all on Donald J. Trump?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You mean, the withdrawal that was all on Donald J. Trump?

He was a guest of Mike Johnson. It was planned I’m sure 

12 hours ago, Js1 said:

Never fails to amaze me that we found the missing link in Georgia and elected it to Congress 

You know that drawing where it’s the four figures evolving from ape to an upright human?  Somebody should mock up a new version where the upright human devolves into whatever the fuck MTG is and then have it heading into the Capitol.  Fucking four-toed failure… 

• Like 1

If some spork-footed freak was spouting this shit on the West Mall back in the day, they'd have been a universal laughing stock. Today, she pretty much controls a house of Congress.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:12 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Lincoln Riley is having a bad run.  He won 85% of his games at OU, left for USC where he only won 70% of his games, and then he was murdered on the UGA campus.  Damn the luck.

And the reason he left OU was partly to avoid being murdered on the UGA campus.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Aw shit.  Someone in my organization is obviously talking to the feds.

Well, I guess it's gonna be back to buying whole babies and cutting them up yourself. It used to be so easy being a Democrat.

• Haha 3

On 3/8/2024 at 6:12 PM, Js1 said:

Never fails to amaze me that we found the missing link in Georgia and elected it to Congress 

Replace Boebert and MTG with a couple of Australopithecus and the average house majority intelligence shoots up substantially.

Edited by hookem2010
  • Haha 1

As I'm sure you all are aware, this is a thinly disguised MTG "hearing" to bring in known anti-abortion activists.

Davis Daleiden and Terrisa Bukovinac both rep such organizations. Daleiden has the distinction of having criminal charges brought against him in multiple states, including Texas for various acts related to his activism. Bukovinac is running for President 2024 and wants a federal ban on abortion, to repeal the FACE Act (relates to clinics),  along with other related things. She claims to be a former pro choice Christian who is now an anti-abortion atheist.

MTG working to get Lauren Boebert's sons vasectomies would be a bigger benefit to society IMO.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Special witnesses?

I also noticed that.  And read it in Frank Rizzo's voice?  "Special Witness?  Like Special Surprise?  Open up your fucking toes, goddamnit!"  

48 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

As I'm sure you all are aware, this is a thinly disguised MTG "hearing" to bring in known anti-abortion activists.

Davis Daleiden and Terrisa Bukovinac both rep such organizations. Daleiden has the distinction of having criminal charges brought against him in multiple states, including Texas for various acts related to his activism. Bukovinac is running for President 2024 and wants a federal ban on abortion, to repeal the FACE Act (relates to clinics),  along with other related things. She claims to be a former pro choice Christian who is now an anti-abortion atheist.

MTG working to get Lauren Boebert's sons vasectomies would be a bigger benefit to society IMO.

Yeah, I read about those two earlier.   Daleiden in particular is a piece of work.   

• Hook 'Em 1

The organ harvesting also ties into MTG's theory (promoted by Russian state media) that Ukraine is harvesting children's organs and selling them on the black market. So, it's a little of a two-fer for anti-abortion and anti-aid-to-Ukraine.

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Special witnesses?

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy came from Rome (GA),
This little piggy had sporkfeet,
This little piggy had none,
This little piggy cried "Wee! Wee! Wee!" all the way home

Edited by TheStoicPaisano