Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

I don’t know where to start. 
1) she belittles the fact that it was a 14 page document even after saying she didn’t read it all in one sitting initially. 
2) a degree in economics doesn’t mean you know anything about economics!

3) she doesn’t know anything, she only has a government job...the exact same job mtg has and fought so hard to get. I’m sure she thinks running a CrossFit gym with a partner makes her an expert on all things economic. 

I love the education smack, when Marjorie has a BBA from UGA and AOC has twin bachelors degrees in international relations and economics from Boston University.

I mean, none of it is definitive, but I know where I'd put my money if I had to place a bet.

Did she pull a Joey Tribiani and put air quotes around degree in economics?  Do Trumpers not know what air quotes are for?  You don’t put them around the literal thing.  That’s like her putting air quotes around “I attended the university of Georgia.”

AOC should agree, then walk out and hand her a first unit test from a freshman level Macro-Economics text book. "It's 20 questions, multiple choice. It shouldn't take a sitting member of congress and self-proclaimed economic expert like you more than 10 minutes. Score better than 60%, and we can debate whatever you want. If not, you can go fuck yourself". 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

AOC should agree, then walk out and hand her a first unit test from a freshman level Macro-Economics text book. "It's 20 questions, multiple choice. It shouldn't take a sitting member of congress and self-proclaimed economic expert like you more than 10 minutes. Score better than 60%, and we can debate whatever you want. If not, you can go fuck yourself". 

Guns or butterface

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

This is actually a Pretty good idea.  What could she say? 

On 4/22/2021 at 11:37 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I love the education smack, when Marjorie has a BBA from UGA and AOC has twin bachelors degrees in international relations and economics from Boston University.

I mean, none of it is definitive, but I know where I'd put my money if I had to place a bet.

A O-Cortez the Killer, man. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

There’s not much demand for them.  

Edit, I can make that joke because I have an Econ degree from The University of Texas!

That's a micro joke, dummy.

I award your joke zero laffers, even grading on a curve.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

5:30p?  At the Villages FL?  Are you fucking crazy?  Whose fucking idea was that?  

Those people eat dinner at 4:00p.  And you're just gonna start broadcasting at 5:30p?  The whole thing will be wound down and done by 6:00p. 

Morty, "If we're gonna be here until all hours of the night, can we at least get some dinner?"  

I was already morbidly curious by watching a coked up Matt Gaetz try to keep a sleepy audience engaged after 5:30p is gonna be lit.  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

5:30p?  At the Villages FL?  Are you fucking crazy?  Whose fucking idea was that?  

Those people eat dinner at 4:00p.  And you're just gonna start broadcasting at 5:30p?  The whole thing will be wound down and done by 6:00p. 

Morty, "If we're gonna be here until all hours of the night, can we at least get some dinner?"  

I was already morbidly curious by watching a coked up Matt Gaetz try to keep a sleepy audience engaged after 5:30p is gonna be lit.  

On the bright side, they will all have had their "nightcap". IE, 4oz of Smirnoff gin with a splash of tonic for the ladies, and 3 fingers of Cutty Sark, neat x2 for the gentlemen. They'll be all loosey-goosey and dropping N bombs left and right. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

We can't be more than 6 months away from fist fights on the house floor. 

AOC would win.

MTG is one of those Crossfit idjits who thinks strength is everything.

AOC would fight dirty, quick, and mean.  MTG would be on the floor with a smashed FUPA and bleeding from her eyes inside of 10 seconds.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

AOC would win.

MTG is one of those Crossfit idjits who thinks strength is everything.

AOC would fight dirty, quick, and mean.  MTG would be on the floor with a smashed FUPA and bleeding from her eyes inside of 10 seconds.

True but her roid rage will count for something.  There's no way she hasn't taken steriods; her face is too fucked up, for her not to have. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

“You see America, the Chinese stole our extra pipeline fuel so they could send another one of their rockets up there to come crashing back to Earth and cause fires in Georgia.  These fires, despite what the media is telling you, were not caused by wal mart bags full of fuel combusting in the hot and poorly ventilated garages of my constituents.  Maybe it wasn’t the rocket debris, maybe it was the Jewish space lasers fixating on our GPS coordinates.  But it most definitely not the Rubbermaid’s filled with diesel and stupidity.”

MTG