Holy shit! Joe Biden is president.

Bozo_Casanova

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Cloak Room is kinda boring lately. 

And that's a good thing. 

Yeah it is.  I am guilty of getting little endorphin bumps from piling on the latest Trumpian atrocity.

So, that's gone missing.  On the other hand, its also less depressing so I don't need or want them as badly.

50 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I’ll believe it when I see his name on a stimulus check. 

😁

I wouldn't be shocked if Trump's team captured the contact info for almost every American from govt agencies. And when the next round of checks go out, Trump sends out a letter to everyone thanking himself for it. That mailing service can be fulfilled by the Trump Family Mailing Company for cost+100%.

• Hook 'Em 1

What's the significance of March 4th?  The 63rd day of the year?  63-45 (number of President that is Trump), you get 18.  Which is the cutoff date to work for Epstein, head of the liberal pedophile cabal, of which Trump was only pretending to be involved with despite his numerous ties to Epstein.  Oh, okay I get it now.  

And let me guess, nothing happens on March 4th (except my mom reminding us it's her birthday the next day).  And then we have to wait two more weeks to for more instructions?  Although I was always more of a Danny Noonan sympathizer, I'm starting to feel like Judge Smails when he walks through the locker room and seeing all you Qanon fuckwads and wanting to ask, "Don't you people have homes?"  

Seriously, I could squeeze an extra 50bps of GDP outta this economy if the 25mm or so Qanon folks would log off and get back to work.  I'd win a fucking Nobel

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What's the significance of March 4th?  The 63rd day of the year?  63-45 (number of President that is Trump), you get 18.  Which is the cutoff date to work for Epstein, head of the liberal pedophile cabal, of which Trump was only pretending to be involved with despite his numerous ties to Epstein.  Oh, okay I get it now.  

And let me guess, nothing happens on March 4th (except my mom reminding us it's her birthday the next day).  And then we have to wait two more weeks to for more instructions?  Although I was always more of a Danny Noonan sympathizer, I'm starting to feel like Judge Smails when he walks through the locker room and seeing all you Qanon fuckwads and wanting to ask, "Don't you people have homes?"  

Seriously, I could squeeze an extra 50bps of GDP outta this economy if the 25mm or so Qanon folks would log off and get back to work.  I'd win a fucking Nobel

As I understand it -- and be patient with me, I'm not fluent in "batshit crazy" (I'm merely conversational, picked up some skills because of some of the gals I dated back in the day) -- way back when and until 1933 or so, inaugurations took place on March 4th.  Then, after some sort of deep-state actions, we didn't just change the inauguration date, we transferred the United States of America into a shell corporation USA Inc., and THAT is what a person becomes president of on January 20th.  But Trump will be inaugurated under the OLD date, to become the president of the country "The United States of America," not the corporation "The United States of America, Inc. (a subsidiary of Wham-O Toys, Inc.)."

Or, this could all have something to do with the blood of 800,000 children being the secret ingredient in the pizza sauce of the elites.  I'm not sure.  Like I said, my batshit crazy language skills ain't the best.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

As I understand it -- and be patient with me, I'm not fluent in "batshit crazy" (I'm merely conversational, picked up some skills because of some of the gals I dated back in the day) -- way back when and until 1933 or so, inaugurations took place on March 4th.  Then, after some sort of deep-state actions, we didn't just change the inauguration date, we transferred the United States of America into a shell corporation USA Inc., and THAT is what a person becomes president of on January 20th.  But Trump will be inaugurated under the OLD date, to become the president of the country "The United States of America," not the corporation "The United States of America, Inc. (a subsidiary of Wham-O Toys, Inc.)."

Or, this could all have something to do with the blood of 800,000 children being the secret ingredient in the pizza sauce of the elites.  I'm not sure.  Like I said, my batshit crazy language skills ain't the best.

That darn 20th amendment.  It's 10x higher than the 2nd, but not nearly as powerful, obviously. 

I swear I went to some decent schools, but I completely forgot about the Inauguration being moved from 4 March to 20 January.  Or course, it was moved in part to avoid lame duck Congressional sessions, especially those of opposing parties.  So Trump's 4-D chess move is to take office on a date where he'll not be facing a lame duck congressional session, but rather one that has both chambers led by the opposing party who had just tried him on insurrection?  That's the big plan?  

I would then ask, at this time, for the Qanon theory about how they're gonna get 2/3rds of both Congressional Chambers (neither of which are a GOP majority) and 2/3rds of the states to overturn the 20th Amendment and move Inauguration Day back to 4 March, where it obviously so richly deserves to be.  It's less than 4 weeks away.  Even the Master Negotiator Donald Trump, can't make Congress and the 50 states move that fast.  

Oh wait, they're gonna get an extra day because 2021 is a Quantum-Leap, a Q-Leap Year.  It'll be ratified on 29 February!  I get it now.  Man you guys are smart. 

3 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Cloak Room is kinda boring lately. 

And that's a good thing. 

That's a bingo! It used to be a beehive of activity trying to keep up with the non-stop barrage of Trump's bullshit. Then the fucked around and found out. Now we have an actual qualified statesman as POTUS and the flood of bullshit is receding. This must be what it's like to quit drugs cold turkey.

(For the record that's exactly the reason I'm not a quitter.)

11 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Trumps isn’t president anymore. The president now is Joseph Robinette Biden. 

Nobody has ever been President of the pretended United States. Not until the Pope himself revokes the Treaty of Tordesillas. I don't see any proclamations to that effect nailed to the door of my cathedral.

Now crawl on your knees to your rightful master the King of Spain and the Indies, and pray that he have mercy on your heretic hide.

• Hook 'Em 2

Relax, this guy has it all figured out. It could have gone in the Q thread, but rolling with the conversation above. Enlow is a right wing supporter of an autocratic style of top down totalitarianism in order to bring about the end times. Or something like that. There are a lot more of these people around than I realized.

Tom Brady wears #12 and threw 3 TDs which is equal to 18 points and 18 plus 12 is 30 and you combine that with Fournette's longest run being 15 yards and boom - 45. 

Edited by Js1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Nobody has ever been President of the pretended United States. Not until the Pope himself revokes the Treaty of Tordesillas. I don't see any proclamations to that effect nailed to the door of my cathedral.

Now crawl on your knees to your rightful master the King of Spain and the Indies, and pray that he have mercy on your heretic hide.

AqVjDOuK2xuulm7r-l6lTnfFf1VNnZsgsEk60200

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Super Bowl had 40 points scored and 5 people died in the insurrection.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tom Brady is 43 and threw 3 TD passes, which equals 46 Trump was impeached twice. Boom.

Four Seasons Total Landscaping address is 7347 State Rd --- Pennsylvania was one of the original 13 States x 4 (seasons) -7+4+3-7 = 45

Right, but would Biden at least be acknowledged to have been the 46 President for a few weeks and the. Trump is sworn in again like Grover Cleveland as President 47?  You know, Grover was 22 and 24.  Which adds up to 46, meaning his two separated terms were just the historical and mathematical precursor to Trump usurping #46.  We need some 47 theories to rally around.  I’m gonna start making 47 Schwag.  If it doesn’t work out, we’ll send it to Africa will all this Chiefs super bowl merch I’m sitting on. 

47 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Right, but would Biden at least be acknowledged to have been the 46 President for a few weeks and the. Trump is sworn in again like Grover Cleveland as President 47?  You know, Grover was 22 and 24.  Which adds up to 46, meaning his two separated terms were just the historical and mathematical precursor to Trump usurping #46.  We need some 47 theories to rally around.  I’m gonna start making 47 Schwag.  If it doesn’t work out, we’ll send it to Africa will all this Chiefs super bowl merch I’m sitting on. 

But Biden's inauguration was invalid!!!!1!!  It was at 11:56 a.m. and on the wrong day!

Actually, I was there that day setting up for the "Last Day of Trump" party in D.C. and I thought Biden's timing was off when he was wheeling kegs up to the Capitol... and Diamond Joe was like, "Yeah man, wanna get here a little early, see if anybody was here...I got this action happening tonight if you know what I mean?"  

Edited by Lobo

36 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Actually, I was there that day setting up for the "Last Day of Trump" party in D.C. and I thought Biden's timing was off when he was wheeling kegs up to the Capitol... and Diamond Joe was like, "Yeah man, wanna get here a little early, see if anybody was here...I got this action happening tonight if you know what I mean?"  

Wrong Mr. Pickford altogether.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

There's more to it. When Trump signed the Insurrection Act, he took the power away from federal government and gave it back to "We the People." On March 4, the old corporation goes defunct, and we will finally rid ourselves of the gold fringes on the U.S. flag.

Stocks rose to records Monday as investors wagered that a new round of stimulus spending would bolster the economy.

The S&P 500 gained 0.7%, continuing to advance after the broad-based index posted its biggest one-week advance since November and closed Friday at an all-time high.

The technology-heavy Nasdaq Composite advanced nearly 1%, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%. All three indexes finished at records.

I'd again like to congratulate Joe Biden on building the greatest economy the world has ever seen.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 2/8/2021 at 7:14 AM, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah it is.  I am guilty of getting little endorphin bumps from piling on the latest Trumpian atrocity.

So, that's gone missing.  On the other hand, its also less depressing so I don't need or want them as badly.

Well it's not like the war on Trumpism is over. It's really just beginning. We still have copious insane bullshit from Fox News poisoning the country every day, and all the anti-democracy bullshit from the Republican Party and the "alt right."

In other words, don't you go and stop being depressed just yet.