Texas -- a failed state

Brisketexan

Good news everyone! TravCo GOP chair Matt Mackowiak is taking his streak of 2nd place finishes and running for state GOP Chair. May his success here follow him!

Should I share our private text messages from Jan 6, as the traitors were actively attacking Congress? And then a few more from the following days? The texts where he said things like “we have to sever from Trump entirely,” and “we became a cult of Trump” and “I agree he is a danger?”

And there’s more. Lots more. Because Republicans are all lying hypocrites.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Should I share our private text messages from Jan 6, as the traitors were actively attacking Congress? And then a few more from the following days? The texts where he said things like “we have to sever from Trump entirely,” and “we became a cult of Trump” and “I agree he is a danger?”

And there’s more. Lots more. Because Republicans are all lying hypocrites.

Huh? You have private text messages from Mackowiak? By share, I assume you mean with the media?

Just now, Brisketexan said:

We have known each other for a long time. From before he went off the deep end.

Fair.

Given your "we are at war, take no prisoners" attitude, wouldn't this be something you should publicize as it could hurt him politically? Your passionate calls to arms lose a bit of their punch if you're unwilling to risk upsetting this relationship with someone who is actively fighting against everything you stand for.

Just my .02

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Fair.
Given your "we are at war, take no prisoners" attitude, wouldn't this be something you should publicize as it could hurt him politically? Your passionate calls to arms lose a bit of their punch if you're unwilling to risk upsetting this relationship with someone who is actively fighting against everything you stand for.
Just my .02

Oh, the relationship is over. What I’m less willing to do is dox myself. Because I don’t know if you’ve noticed, republicans are murdery and get a free pass for it from our governor.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, the relationship is over. What I’m less willing to do is dox myself. Because I don’t know if you’ve noticed, republicans are murdery and get a free pass for it from our governor.

I'm pretty sure if anyone looked for active restraining orders from Sela Ward you'd be doxxed pretty quickly, not sure what you have lose.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Understandable 

Also…what would airing that laundry gain (other than making Mackowiak lose)? Understand that the messages would indicate that he’s not Trumpy ENOUGH…meaning that the Trumpier candidate would win.
At this point, in Repub elections, it’s like being a Jew choosing between the candidate who is all-in on the final solution, and the other candidate who has slight concerns about the cost of Xyklon-B, and would like to find a cheaper means of extermination. You get to have a tiny bit of influence over how and when your doom arrives, but that’s it.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You still have that spiral staircase, right?  You should be fine.

Besides, his response will be something like, "The faults of President Trump pale in comparison to the crimes BidenSoros have committed against this great nation."

• Like 1

Travis Morrow to Travis Co GOP Chair part faux. Abraham George was literally arrested for domestic disturbance because he thought his wife was cheating on him and had a loaded gun and was attempting to drive to the family friends house. That’s Mackowaiak’s current competition.

30 years of republican rule, and our grid is shittier than ever, education is a political tool used to punish voters and their kids, fewer freedoms, a goon squad police force, and criminal AG’s.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 6

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

30 years of republican rule, and our grid is shittier than ever, education is a political tool used to punish voters and their kids, fewer freedoms, a goon squad police force, and criminal AG’s.

I think most people are just numb to it. Or this is what they want. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/17/2024 at 11:41 AM, Foosters said:

Fair.

Just my .02

Would be pretty crappy of him to do this, to be honest.

On 5/17/2024 at 10:46 AM, Brisketexan said:

sacrifice-evil-bosses.gif

• Haha 1

Not sure how accurate this is, but after reading through the story it seems plausible...Apparently the knuckleheads that are running our state can't even secure secret ballots anymore. This publication Current Revolt was able to exploit the algorithm used by voting machines in Texas to assign "random" numbers to each ballot to identify Republican Party of Texas chairmans ballot from the March Primary (and that he didn't vote for Trump in the like he said he did...lolz to that)

https://www.currentrevolt.com/p/exclusive-hacked-ballot-proves-texas

Apparently the algorithm that all the voting machines in Texas use to assign "random" numbers to each ballot is very easy to cross reference with publicly available data, they successfully used this to reproduce 8 other elected officials ballots.... not great bob...not great

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

This colossal fuckup may help to explain why that position is competitive again.  Albeit being marketed as a "We need more robust financing to secure a Red Texas."  Rinaldi fucked this up, and I think we know who's gonna pounce on that opportunity.  Frankly, I don't blame him.  

On 5/22/2024 at 5:11 PM, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Apparently the algorithm that all the voting machines in Texas use to assign "random" numbers to each ballot is very easy to cross reference with publicly available data, they successfully used this to reproduce 8 other elected officials ballots.... not great bob...not great

image.png.4e1213d12d5e95efab27464fcc3cad7a.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Matt Mackowiak is a skeletor looking, inflated sense of self importance cunt face and has been since high school. That dude is the worst of us.

He’s worse than you think.
No. I mean even worse than that. Trust me.
  • Rage+1 1

It looks like he ate Rittenhouse. 

He’s lost weight since that photo. He also dumped his wife and traded her in for a younger model. Oh, and he’s doing plenty of party drugs I hear, that helps with the weight loss.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s lost weight since that photo. He also dumped his wife and traded her in for a younger model. Oh, and he’s doing plenty of party drugs I hear, that helps with the weight loss.

Yeah, I keep seeing him at concerts and evening events and he looks like someone cruising for a second wife.  I’m sure “oh yeah, I’m kind of a big deal in politics-I’m the Travis County Republican Chair” plays great with the Austin Bumble coterie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I keep seeing him at concerts and evening events and he looks like someone cruising for a second wife.  I’m sure “oh yeah, I’m kind of a big deal in politics-I’m the Travis County Republican Chair” plays great with the Austin Bumble coterie.

There’s a crew (it’s bigger than just Austin - think Florida, where he’s been spending a lot of time) that is into that.
I mean, yeah…you’d be hooking up with a gal who thinks Republican operatives are cool, but there you have it.

On 4/18/2024 at 11:40 PM, fattyflattie said:

Anecdotal, but every single R I know has 10x the contempt for Biden than they did for Obama.  It’s not even close.  Obama is spoken about more like Clinton.  

Please. Please. PLEASE. 

IMG_0428.gif

41840a285d02dcfc1969c7350975685b.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

George likes his kung pao spicy!

Jimmy is new in town.  Jimmy doesn’t know a lot of people.  Jimmy works out at the same place as JFK, Jr who will one day run a shadow government and exile and help support his cousin RFK Junior.  

Worlds are colliding.  An RPT divided against itself………cannot stand.  

I mean it’s not like that Republican party would start selling sneakers that have no athletic function whatsoever like Jimmy’s jumping low rise shoes.   Oh wait, gold Trumpers.  But yes, we don’t totally live inside of a computer simulation.   Most of you are educated and people of faith.  So use your cognitive abilities in your hearts to see That is just fucking with us at this point that we are in a spiral of lunacy   
Which is just fucking with us at this point

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1