The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

On 5/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, Gatorubet said:

Prolly the only good thing I ever did on Shaggy was getting blacklab to change Wasatchhorn ‘s user name to R.C. Slocum after he complained about the name of the recruiting forum. 

You don’t want to be known as Cloakroomer, do ya Cheese?

More like Cloakgroomer, amirite?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

There certainly doesn't need to be two trump threads going, but there are. 

The mods may as well merge them. 

No,  one is completely objective.  The other is political...

Edited by slorch

34 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm calling a certain person a fat, stupid, criminal cunt in both.  How are they different?

You can call him that because of his politics in CR. In DT you need to restrict it to calling him a fat stupid criminal cunt because he’s a self serving criminal who has betrayed America at every turn(criminally, not as a matter of policy). And for instance you would leave it there in DT and not go into how much of a stupid fucking rube you had to be to pull the lever for this criminal piece of shit in the first place even if your other choice was Hillary. That’s for CR.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

You can call him that because of his politics in CR. In DT you need to restrict it to calling him a fat stupid criminal cunt because he’s a self serving criminal who has betrayed America at every turn(criminally, not as a matter of policy). And for instance you would leave it there in DT and not go into how much of a stupid fucking rube you had to be to pull the lever for this criminal piece of shit in the first place even if your other choice was Hillary. That’s for CR.

danny-mc-bride-shrug.gif

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

tenor (8).gif

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

What would this accomplish?

1 hour ago, Hate said:

It would be easier to identify good posters by rep rather than those that post in the CR frequently and have high rep.

That and Rs will be able to post in there without fear of being crowd sourced. I'm interested in hearing the Republican take on everything going on, but I'll never hear it because they won't go into the CR. Why do you think that is?

• Hook 'Em 5

Because it’s filled with a Buncha former Republicans lamenting what the in the crazy fuck happened to their country?  Sorry some people can’t just read “Donald trump is the greatest president since Lincoln” on a message board and think “well; there’s zero evidence presented here but somebody with lotsa rep points stated it so it must check out.”   

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eastwood said:

That and Rs will be able to post in there without fear of being crowd sourced. I'm interested in hearing the Republican take on everything going on, but I'll never hear it because they won't go into the CR. Why do you think that is?

The Republican side is posted all the time. Their posts aren’t negged. The main issue I believe is that some political beliefs are openly discriminatory against certain people (specifically certain posters), and said posters react negatively towards those views. 

Only certain trolls on their 6th user name that continually post propaganda are constantly negged 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Because they're ashamed and can't/won't defend their positions with facts and data, and they get their snowflakes melted when they get called out for copy/pasting disinformation from extremists nationalist blogs? 

Dude be honest. Any dissenting opinion is met with negs. There was a thread where the poster literally asked for more conservative input and opinions under the guise of a safe space and adult discussion, and moderated posts were neg bombed. The problem is there are like 10-12 posters who gatekeep and have unlimited rep.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

Dude be honest. Any dissenting opinion is met with negs. There was a thread where the poster literally asked for more conservative input and opinions under the guise of a safe space and adult discussion, and moderated posts were neg bombed. The problem is there are like 10-12 posters who gatekeep and have unlimited rep.

Oh look, Chrispy’s got a new sock. 

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

Can you LINK TO what thread you're talking about?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

Jesus I have to ignore another one of your user names. Get fucked 

Notice I didn’t neg this disingenuous piece of shit, but just put him on ignore. For the 12th time 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Eastwood said:

The only posters getting crowdsourced in the CR are posters like Chrispy/DonkeyCigars/etc who troll. 

As one of the former republicans like YGIFS mentioned (I founded my law school’s Federalist Society for chrissakes), the CR is not a place where someone with a different take who will post intelligently and in good faith will get neg bombed. 

The ones who won’t go into the CR now are afraid of getting negged for posting stupid or disingenuous shit. 

and, coincidentally, they’re typically the same ones who throw out hot sports/political takes in the DT. 

why is that?

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Eastwood said:

Just go to DT. It's easily available there. 

If rep is disabled in CR do the same for football and DT. LET ALL THE TROLLS LIVE.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

It's your disingenuous bullshit that you absolutely have to keep on spouting no matter how many times you get called on it.

You have never learned the first rule of holes. Instead of putting down the shovel you get the backhoe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Animal Tobacco has proven himself to be a disingenuous troll that refuses to stop engaging with his bullshit takes just to rile and provoke. There are a lot of pedantic-assed posters that won't/can't stop taking his bait and all he does is poke the bear. @Hayden, you tried to understand the why of it and it is simply that they are pedantic-assed people that won't lay off the high heater up the middle. They will never lay off because it is in their DNA to swing for it.   It ruins threads that I am following and even learning from that have good links and shit.  It creates squabbling and ill will towards the moderators and brings out the worst in us due to the frustration he causes.

Hey asshole, I will tolerate you in the other boards but not in these because this is where you ruin threads. Since you have been crowdsourced over a dozen time,  my throwing you the finger just isn't working. The moderators should do everyone a favor and make it so you can't post on those boards. I am sure they have the power and that is what they should do for the good of the community. Moderators, please discuss this as an option and make him an example of insincere trolling in this community. If  a poster came on here to scam people or to disrupt baseball threads solely for their amusement and frustrate posters, then shouldn't your job be to protect that board from the proven troll? 

The majority of us try to play nicely in the sand box so why should we be put out by the dickheads that won't stop their bullshit trolling? Keep them off the boards that they disrupt. Animal Tobacco has earned that treatment. If he ends up leaving the community altogether then we'll know that is the only reason he was here, to be nothing but a shit stirring troll. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Also, it's fucking amazing that based on age, gender, and location...40%+ of you should be Trump voters.  Yet none of you claim to vote for him whilst bitching about unfair the CR is to Trump voters.  Fucking Dapper-Dan level geographic oddity.  If none of you voted for him, what THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT?  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Just go to DT. It's easily available there. 

If rep is disabled in CR do the same for football and DT. LET ALL THE TROLLS LIVE.

I know it's there, but it's mostly dog whistles and nudge, nudge, wink, wink. I want to be able to openly discuss Republican policy and talking points without having to tap dance around politics so I don't get report bombed for talking politics in DT. We need to find a solution that will make that happen in the CR.

I want to be able to ask someone who was in the "Lock Her Up" crowd point blank "why not Lock Him Up now?" But I can't because they won't come to CR. And I could barely do it in DT because it is "political" when it really isn't. It is a fact-based analysis, not a political analysis, and I'm already catching an eyebrow raise out of Bob from the mere reference to Hilary in the Trump DT thread.

I have heard crowd sourcing as the common complaint from right-leaning posters on this board. If they aren't materially contributing to debate and shit posting, posting links to known disinformation websites, or spewing hate speech, absolutely neg them out of the water. I don't know why AnimalTobacco hasn't been IP banned, for example. Him being here makes me doubt the system of community policing is even working, at all, if the mods aren't taking the final step for someone who has to constantly create new usernames to dodge rep bans.

Everyone is bitching about DT being a Republican safe space (which it is) but no one is coming up with suggestions as to how to change that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

A good example of inconsistent moderation, especially by @blacklab, was when I made ONE POST about how stupid it was for the UK to have brexiteered out of the EU with the aid of RUSSIAN INFLUENCE in response to @Trey3216 saying "Thank gawd for Brexit" as if that had anything to do with their response to Russia's attack on Ukraine.

My post in support of the UK staying in the EU was deleted by Blacklab and NOT moved to the CR while Trey's was left alone to stay in the DT Ukraine thread. Blacklab said it was because a bunch of posters reported my post as being political. I guess they were behaving like a bunch of snowflakes triggered by reality.

Blacklab, I don't know if you saw that post by Trey (he's rightfully allowed his opinion) but if you're not going to be consistent, or if you only respond to reported posts by triggered snowflakes without looking at the context, get another fucking job.

Y'all @immamac @hayden_hornneed to state an explicit policy about what constitutes "politics" in DT and 6th Street. Is it mentioning individuals? Is it mentioning a political party? Is it mentioning a policy? Is it local, state, federal, or even international?

In my case, Blacklab deleted a post about an election by a foreign country that was influenced by the fucking Kremlin. I even stated detailed, factual information about why I thought it was a stupid and disastrous result, including its effects on local prices (inflation), overall trade, international solidarity, and general bonhomie.

Blacklab's reply to that post pretty much consisted of a really fucking stupid meme about being a total dickhead who has total fucking control. I know that "free speech" isn't necessarily a thing on a private message board, but come the fuck on.

Don't be a power-tripping asshole.

EmXEifHWEAEFUy6.jpg

• Drool 1

17 minutes ago, blacklab said:

Pretty sure I deleted all the posts relating to brexit. Part political/part off topic. Sorry I missed Trey's post. 

I won't apologize for deleting off topic shit in that thread. 

If you're going to moderate a thread, then I suggest you actually read it as opposed to only relying on reports. And read the fucking thread that you purport to moderate.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

You said you'd delete any post that was not directly tied to the war, but you're not doing that. Look, I don't mind slight diversions about a Russian asshole being eaten by a shark in Egypt, and you apparently also don't. But, muh gawd, mention fucking Brexit.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

Do that and you won't hear another bitch from me. Just be very explicit with the rules on what "no politics" means: local, state, national, international politics, partisans, and policies.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

• Hook 'Em 1

I read that thread every day, multiple times a day. It's my all time favorite thread on the board. 

I've deleted 100's of off topic posts on that thread. If it's 2-3 posts about some tangentially related topic that is followed by many posts on topic I'll generally leave it.  If it's a dozen or more off topic posts in a row that are mainly people's opinions of something that is completely unrelated to Ukrane and Russia and is taking over the thread I am either going to move or delete the posts. 

Here's phrases I look for when I decide it's politics or not:

No CR but, my team, your team, but obama/hillary/bush/clinton, republicans should, democrats should, this legislation did x, this legistration should be fixed

But the main thing that determines it for me when people say my opinion is that a politician or legislative body should do something or did something. 

I have dozens of posts around the board saying this and explaining it. A tweet saying congress or Biden approved arms to Urkane is news. Stating that "I wish (pollitician/leg) would send more stuff" is political

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

If you're going to moderate a thread, then I suggest you actually read it as opposed to only relying on reports. And read the fucking thread that you purport to moderate.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

You said you'd delete any post that was not directly tied to the war, but you're not doing that. Look, I don't mind slight diversions about a Russian asshole being eaten by a shark in Egypt, and you apparently also don't. But, muh gawd, mention fucking Brexit.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

Do that and you won't hear another bitch from me. Just be very explicit with the rules on what "no politics" means: local, state, national, international politics, partisans, and policies.

Be. Fucking. Consistent.

Lol.  I don’t think this is his full time job, bro.  He does what he can.  If people don’t like it they can leave.  Nobody here has hired him to do shit.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eastwood said:

Everyone is bitching about DT being a Republican safe space (which it is) but no one is coming up with suggestions as to how to change that.

Two things would solve the problem 

1. Any political post in the DT or 6th Street should be reported and removed. Second strike is a temp ban

2. Any negging for difference of opinion should also be reported. Second strike is a temp ban

**The problem with this strategy is some opinions are absolutely unwanted by the community. For example, racism, sexism, anti-lgbtq, etc. Hence the tolerance paradox (see below)

image.thumb.jpeg.8abee673b0db84cb9a783eedd8078e98.jpeg

14 hours ago, Captainant said:

Can you LINK TO what thread you're talking about?

There was a thread where the guy said this:

"blah blah blah Why do y’all on the right insist on pushing your beliefs onto others in the form of policy and law?"

Asking for inputs. To which they were mostly negged:

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/30013-religion-weaponized-religion-and-the-separation-of-church-and-state/#comment-5127083

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/30013-religion-weaponized-religion-and-the-separation-of-church-and-state/#comment-5126772

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/30013-religion-weaponized-religion-and-the-separation-of-church-and-state/page/4/#comment-5128950

I remember this one specifically because it felt like there was an honest and safe invitation to share in effort to learn or at least understand, versus just sharing in the middle of an echo chamber.

• Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Animal Tobacco has proven himself to be a disingenuous troll that refuses to stop engaging with his bullshit takes just to rile and provoke. There are a lot of pedantic-assed posters that won't/can't stop taking his bait and all he does is poke the bear. @Hayden, you tried to understand the why of it and it is simply that they are pedantic-assed people that won't lay off the high heater up the middle. They will never lay off because it is in their DNA to swing for it.   It ruins threads that I am following and even learning from that have good links and shit.  It creates squabbling and ill will towards the moderators and brings out the worst in us due to the frustration he causes.

Hey asshole, I will tolerate you in the other boards but not in these because this is where you ruin threads. Since you have been crowdsourced over a dozen time,  my throwing you the finger just isn't working. The moderators should do everyone a favor and make it so you can't post on those boards. I am sure they have the power and that is what they should do for the good of the community. Moderators, please discuss this as an option and make him an example of insincere trolling in this community. If  a poster came on here to scam people or to disrupt baseball threads solely for their amusement and frustrate posters, then shouldn't your job be to protect that board from the proven troll? 

The majority of us try to play nicely in the sand box so why should we be put out by the dickheads that won't stop their bullshit trolling? Keep them off the boards that they disrupt. Animal Tobacco has earned that treatment. If he ends up leaving the community altogether then we'll know that is the only reason he was here, to be nothing but a shit stirring troll. 

14 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's your disingenuous bullshit that you absolutely have to keep on spouting no matter how many times you get called on it.

You have never learned the first rule of holes. Instead of putting down the shovel you get the backhoe.

I think the people who are the most confused and remain upset are those who a) can't figure how to ignore and b) have bought into this lie that I'm disingenuous and a troll because I share my perspective and point of view, which is obviously different at times, but only really in politics and business. And maybe a few movie opinions.

Just use your logical prowess and deductive reasoning and tell me what is disingenuous about how I post when you consider:

• My value systems and beliefs
  • My Christian worldview
  • My stated political voting history (I was one of the few who consistently would admit and raise my hand as someone who voted for Trump when folks would ask for us to identify ourselves)
  • My demographics -- white, male, middle class, suburban cisgender, heteronormative dad

I mean, based on what I know about sociology, it would be disingenuous if I weren't posting the way I do, which is my honest and earnest beliefs and point of view.

There are only two reasons I can think of as to why you'd think I'm "disingenuous":

1) You don't actually know what the word means and you just repeat what has become a common aphorism of message board disagreements

2) You somehow think that I am actually NOT a more conservative person (compared to what the board has become) and that I'm trolling by pretending to hold these views so as to cause conflict for some weird internet troll pleasure. This is an insane position to have, IMO.

The only thing I can say is maybe disingenuous is that I typically won't lose my cool and resort to cursing and personal attacks. I mean I am a human so I'm sure it happens from time to time, but generally speaking I can remain calm and moderated in the face of a lot of abusive crap, which I guess you can say is slightly disingenuous, though I'd say it's being the bigger man and demonstrating gentleness and humility. But I get it, there is a type of people who need you to match their energy when they are emotionally tilting, but it's not a mature or healthy state (again, IMO).

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 2

5 hours ago, HonkeyVape said:

I think the people who are the most confused and remain upset are those who a) can't figure how to ignore and b) have bought into this lie that I'm disingenuous and a troll because I share my perspective and point of view, which is obviously different at times, but only really in politics and business. And maybe a few movie opinions.

Just use your logical prowess and deductive reasoning and tell me what is disingenuous about how I post when you consider:

• My value systems and beliefs
  • My Christian worldview
  • My stated political voting history (I was one of the few who consistently would admit and raise my hand as someone who voted for Trump when folks would ask for us to identify ourselves)
  • My demographics -- white, male, middle class, suburban cisgender, heteronormative dad

I mean, based on what I know about sociology, it would be disingenuous if I weren't posting the way I do, which is my honest and earnest beliefs and point of view.

There are only two reasons I can think of as to why you'd think I'm "disingenuous":

1) You don't actually know what the word means and you just repeat what has become a common aphorism of message board disagreements

2) You somehow think that I am actually NOT a more conservative person (compared to what the board has become) and that I'm trolling by pretending to hold these views so as to cause conflict for some weird internet troll pleasure. This is an insane position to have, IMO.

The only thing I can say is maybe disingenuous is that I typically won't lose my cool and resort to cursing and personal attacks. I mean I am a human so I'm sure it happens from time to time, but generally speaking I can remain calm and moderated in the face of a lot of abusive crap, which I guess you can say is slightly disingenuous, though I'd say it's being the bigger man and demonstrating gentleness and humility. But I get it, there is a type of people who need you to match their energy when they are emotionally tilting, but it's not a mature or healthy state (again, IMO).

This all sounds great until you go back and review your actual posting history where you post disinformation and propaganda. It's fine to have a differing opinion, just be prepared to back it up with credible sources if folks question you about those opinions. Your sources of information are typically specious at best and flat out Russian disinformation at worst.

You also have to realize that as a Trump voter, you're going to get some blowback for openly supporting a person who has normalized hate speech and attacks on the rights of women and marginalized members of our society. Not to mention is under indictment in two different jurisdiction for a litany of crimes. A lot of people, myself included, are going to have a hard time understanding what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to square up your support of Trump vis a vis everything he does to foment hate and intolerance.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

One of the problems is that there is no excuse whatsoever for supporting Trump at this point. None. Zero. Zilch. Any person on the planet that does for any reason is either a buffoon, ignorant, or a terrible person. There is no credible argument whatsoever for supporting him

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Yeah, Gill is such an incendiary, trollish figure on this board.  He got blitzed for his opinion.  It's a great example of "I disagree with you, so here come the neggers."

I am of the opinion that the board neither desires nor cares about being objective.  Having a real dialogue with most in CR is a bug, not a feature. It is troublesome to many on here.  Of course there are exceptions, but behavior overall is bullshit when it comes to  differing opinions.

For me, the board is still enjoyable.  I just stay way the fuck out of those conversations, generally speaking.  The neg bullshit is absolutely a factor, in that, there is ZERO chance people would be such bitches if we were talking in a bar or whatever.  And before someone accuses me of white-knighting Gil bang, we disagree on plenty.  I just felt like it was a great example of the negger behavior on someone who is generally a much more neutral poster.

38 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yeah, Gill is such an incendiary, trollish figure on this board.  He got blitzed for his opinion.  It's a great example of "I disagree with you, so here come the neggers."

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png

I am of the opinion that the board neither desires nor cares about being objective.  Having a real dialogue with most in CR is a bug, not a feature. It is troublesome to many on here.  Of course there are exceptions, but behavior overall is bullshit when it comes to  differing opinions.

For me, the board is still enjoyable.  I just stay way the fuck out of those conversations, generally speaking.  The neg bullshit is absolutely a factor, in that, there is ZERO chance people would be such bitches if we were talking in a bar or whatever.  And before someone accuses me of white-knighting Gil bang, we disagree on plenty.  I just felt like it was a great example of the negger behavior on someone who is generally a much more neutral poster.

Blitzed? He was +3 on pos rep on the OP in the thread you cited. Yes, a lot of people disagreed with him, but it's not like he got crowd sourced. 

• Hook 'Em 1

People get negged in CR for being stupid, such as:

supporting traitors 

supporting hate groups

supporting intolerance or interference in the lives of others, particularly if it involves shoddy information sources or personal beliefs

pushing weird financial advice based on unsound principles 

that’s about it  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Lol.  I don’t think this is his full time job, bro.  He does what he can.  If people don’t like it they can leave.  Nobody here has hired him to do shit.  

What the fuck is this world coming to when a goddamn Sooner has to be the voice of reason???
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, slorch said:

Wait wait wait wait. You feel that nine negs for a hot take opinion on a hot issue is proof of how broken is discourse is in CR? PuhLEEZE!

I don't understand the much ado about nothing. People aren't getting kicked off the board for having the wrong opinion - they are getting kicked off the board for being unable to articulate a factual and reality-based defense for their horrible opinion. And even then, the only people who are getting straight crowd sourced exclusively in the CR are the "new member sign up" frequent fliers. And as Roy pointed out, he was net positive rep on the post you're citing! Quit clutching your pearls so tight, slorch. Sometimes people disagree and display it in multiple ways. That doesn't mean that you're excommunicated for it. 

However all that said, neg rep stalking someone's old and unrelated posts in other boards and threads is pretty bush league. If it's such an issue that retroactive bans aren't enough to discourage the behavior, then why not take a mechanical approach and turn off neg rep on posts more than X days old?

3 hours ago, royiv said:

This all sounds great until you go back and review your actual posting history where you post disinformation and propaganda. It's fine to have a differing opinion, just be prepared to back it up with credible sources if folks question you about those opinions. Your sources of information are typically specious at best and flat out Russian disinformation at worst.

You also have to realize that as a Trump voter, you're going to get some blowback for openly supporting a person who has normalized hate speech and attacks on the rights of women and marginalized members of our society. Not to mention is under indictment in two different jurisdiction for a litany of crimes. A lot of people, myself included, are going to have a hard time understanding what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to square up your support of Trump vis a vis everything he does to foment hate and intolerance.

Your first paragraph is flat out lazy. I’ve never posted anything “misinformation” or “Russian”. I challenge and dare you to find one singular time. You won’t be able to. All my sources are almost exclusively, The New Yorker, WSJ, Bloomberg, NYT of which I am a paying subscriber. You are either a flat out liar or lazy beyond repair to have typed this response.

And as far as being a Trump supporter, I only mention it because there are times when discussing politics folks have liked to say “derr I guess nobody voted for the guy!” because it’s embarrassing to have done so (which I agree), but it’s factually honest that I raise my hand and answer “here” when the roll is called. I’ve never once shied away from my beliefs or voting record and so am the opposite of disingenuous, is my stance.

The most disingenuous thing about me is I post about 1/10th as often as I used to in Cloak Room because I’ve learned that, even when it’s explicitly stated otherwise, dissenting opinions and worldviews and inputs from people who honestly hold them (me) are actively and fervently discouraged. 

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 2

48 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

Your first paragraph is flat out lazy. I’ve never posted anything “misinformation” or “Russian”. I challenge and dare you to find one singular time. You won’t be able to. All my sources are almost exclusively, The New Yorker, WSJ, Bloomberg, NYT of which I am a paying subscriber. You are either a flat out liar or lazy beyond repair to have typed this response.

You have, but I'm not going to go through your eleventy usernames to categorize your questionable sources. There's a reason you've been crowdsourced so many times and it's not because you have conservative worldviews. There are a whole lot of posters on this board that have conservative views and don't have to change usernames like the rest of us change underwear. What is it that keeps you coming back to this place that you've developed a persecution complex over?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, royiv said:

You have, but I'm not going to go through your eleventy usernames to categorize your questionable sources. There's a reason you've been crowdsourced so many times and it's not because you have conservative worldviews. There are a whole lot of posters on this board that have conservative views and don't have to change usernames like the rest of us change underwear. What is it that keeps you coming back to this place that you've developed a persecution complex over?

You are a liar and/or have me confused with someone else. You can't cite one because there isn't one. 

I had well over 100 rep points that literally 3 people went neg bomb hunting from posts deep in post history-- that is why I was three person crowd sourced. One of my user names, a guy admitted that he spent his entire hour on his lunch break negging every post I ever had to ban me. One person.

As @ChiTownDocalluded to, I don't post nudes or generally join in any of the more vulgar reindeer games that garner tons of cheap rep, so it's relatively easy in this framework for liars like you to be judge, jury and executioner.

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, HonkeyVape said:

You are a liar and/or have me confused with someone else. You can't cite one because there isn't one. 

I had well over 100 rep points that literally 3 people went neg bomb hunting from posts deep in post history-- that is why I was three person crowd sourced. As @ChiTownDocalluded to, I don't post nudes or generally join in any of the more vulgar reindeer games that garner tons of cheap rep, so it's relatively easy in this framework for liars like you to be judge, jury and executioner.

And there we go, reverting back to the mean. Shame on me for thinking you might have learned a lesson. 

Just now, royiv said:

And there we go, reverting back to the mean. Shame on me for thinking you might have learned a lesson. 

What do you mean? I am calling you out to prove your assertation or admit you are lying. Or at best, confused or maybe just blindly accepted what you think you heard. This place can be a game of telephone like that sometimes, but the fact is, you are wrong and I guess being right and defending that is "reverting back to the mean" to you?

The irony is you accuse me of being disingenuous, but it's you here who are being just that.

• Fuck You 6

While I really appreciate the irony of the claimed notion that nobody on here has ever voted for Donald Trump, but that the CR is too anti-Donald Trump for most poster's taste despite nobody liking Donald Trump.  Allegedly /squirlleyDan   

I would like to say in all sincerity---this community is fine.  Just stick to three basic rules-don't post people's real names (looking at you Rex Kramer), don't discuss intent to commit serious crimes, and no kiddie porn (TXtow).  Other than that, this place self-polices just fine.  We are a true phenomenon in that nobody on our site despite most of us being middle-aged Texas males with a few bucks voted for Donald Trump.  Which, other than totally blowing my fucking mind as complete and utter bullshit, is a really neat feature for what is supposedly the most heavily trafficked political website in the state of Texas according to the banner.  But it's still a great community and the owners and moderators do a great job even though Rex Kramer is going to post my real name again later this week.  ;)                      And I swear Nicole, is not the Rainey Street Killer.  But I'm not not saying that.  Y'all stay gold.  We got a Super Regional to wrap up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

People get negged in CR for being stupid, such as:

supporting traitors 

supporting hate groups

supporting intolerance or interference in the lives of others, particularly if it involves shoddy information sources or personal beliefs

pushing weird financial advice based on unsound principles 

that’s about it 

When you define the terms, it's easy to support your cause.

• Hook 'Em 1