We reserve the right...

RPM

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Of course you’re the kind of stupid knob who thinks “chin diapers” is funny or clever. I’m sure everyone here is surprised at this revelation. You probably tee-hee’d when you typed it. 

newsflash, what you just described is generally what people do and have been doing. The problem is that stupid dipshits love showing up to safe “bubbles” and throwing fits and whining about their freedoms while having zero understanding of the legal rights of business entities. Shockingly you know what we don’t see? Video after video of someone masking up and headed to a bar or church and acting like a lunatic demanding people mask up and screaming that they’re killing people. 

One sect of folks takes childish pleasure in breaking laws and making others feel unsafe. The other group just wants to go about their business and be on their way. 

1) Chin Diapers was a reference to the hilarious SouthPark episode. Of all people, I am very surprised you didn’t get that joke, because your maturity level is even lower than mine and I’d have lost my mortgage betting you were a big South Park guy.

2) Okay, I don’t disagree with your observations there. I was just sharing what I thought was an interesting response from visiting the family in laws, during spring break...because it wasn’t like my usual experience at all.

I didn't get the impression she was trying to close her account, I think she was just trying to be a Q warrior.  As others said, she fucked around and found out.

I honestly don't know how these people get so brainwashed.  They just seem incapable of seeing the big picture.  "There's no law requiring me to wear a mask" is a long fucking way from "I can do whatever I want in a private business".  GOP-backed media literally preys on these fools.  It's clear they don't question what they are being told and they draw erroneous conclusions because of it.  I find it sad.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Guess who got arrested again!

Her bucket list included getting arrested in Galveston and Texas City?  What's next, Katy?

On Wednesday, March 17, Wright was arrested by the Texas City Police Department following a disturbance at a business in Texas City.

At approximately 9:08 a.m., Texas City Police officers were dispatched to an Office Depot located at 9550 Emmett F Lowry Expy on reports a woman inside the store refused to wear a mask or leave the store, according to a release from the Texas City Police Department.

On arrival, officers located the woman in the store and identified her as Wright.

Officers recognized Wright from video of the incident that occurred at the Bank of America location is Galveston last week. They contacted the Galveston Police Department and confirmed Wright had two warrants out for her arrest related to the incident in Galveston.

Wright was taken into custody and transported to the Galveston County Jail by Texas City Police department for booking and processing. She was held criminal trespass with bond set at $1,000 and resist arrest search or transport with bond set at $1,500, according to the Texas City Police Department.

No additional charges were filed related to the Office Depot incident, according to the release.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:19 PM, Lobo said:

Not arguing with anybody.  Just openly pontificating with the Qhive posters who lurk here.  There's more than you'd think. 

Not saying I doubt your Q-dar, but the Q Plague appears to have missed all of the surly commentariat.

Who knows what evil lurks within the hearts of lurkers.

The Lurker | The 13 Moms You Meet at the Grocery Store | POPSUGAR Moms

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Not saying I doubt your Q-dar, but the Q Plague appears to have missed all of the surly commentariat.

Who knows what evil lurks within the hearts of lurkers.

The Lurker | The 13 Moms You Meet at the Grocery Store | POPSUGAR Moms

Meh, I still claim there are at least 20-30 regular posters (not lurkers, post count at least 50-100+) that are regular subscribers to the Qanon ethos. They just don't talk about it openly.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Meh, I still claim there are at least 20-30 regular posters (not lurkers, post count at least 50-100+) that are regular subscribers to the Qanon ethos. They just don't talk about it openly.  

You of all people should remember that Q told us not to talk about it.

• Hook 'Em 2

Absolutely. The DT and especially the Eyes of Texas thread is crawling with them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Does Qanon have like an internal ranking system like Scientology or most cults where you strive to move up a hierarchy?  I would imagine it's important to them because the whole thing is based on what posters drop clues/intel that you take seriously or dismiss?  

I was consulting for an organization in Ohio which will remain nameless, and after 6 months of working with this team, one day a conference call conversation ended and became informal banter, and I kid you not, I had to listen to these people I previously respected and enjoyed talking to and working with and making a lot of money from, go in on a Q conspiracy theory. They were seriously and honestly thinking Wayfair was trafficking human beings by putting up a banal piece of furniture with a serial number that coincided with the birth date or social (I can’t remember exact details) of a kidnapped child...ostensibly for the purposes of abuse.

These people exist, they exist in upper management at publicly listed, Fortune 500 organizations across America. Let that sink in.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:54 AM, RPM said:

To refuse service if you don't wear a fucking mask! Just because Gov. Hot Wheels doesn't mandate it does not mean individual business can't. And to be clear you're not getting arrested for not wearing a mask, you're getting arrested for criminal trespass and resisting arrest.

I wonder who she voted for? Hmm...

I have this stupid argument almost daily at this point. Not always to this end, but it is fucking tiresome. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Constant said:

I have this stupid argument almost daily at this point. Not always to this end, but it is fucking tiresome. 

I'm dreading it when we reopen. Right now it's only employees on campus and they can agree or find a new job. Dealing with Uber drivers already sucked, this is going to exponentially increase it.

38 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I was consulting for an organization in Ohio which will remain nameless, and after 6 months of working with this team, one day a conference call conversation ended and became informal banter, and I kid you not, I had to listen to these people I previously respected and enjoyed talking to and working with and making a lot of money from, go in on a Q conspiracy theory. They were seriously and honestly thinking Wayfair was trafficking human beings by putting up a banal piece of furniture with a serial number that coincided with the birth date or social (I can’t remember exact details) of a kidnapped child...ostensibly for the purposes of abuse.

These people exist, they exist in upper management at publicly listed, Fortune 500 organizations across America. Let that sink in.

The Wayfair and related conspiracy theories is bad, but the worst one, IMO, is the all roads lead to Soros mantra and it's bad for a couple of reasons. The first is the thinly veiled anti-semitism and the very very specific villainization which is a specific propaganda tactic designed to fuel hate and grievance in order to advance an agenda. The second is the way this specific attack was formed overseas and is now advanced by organizations in the US, knowing that much of the rhetoric is false.

I have discovered that asking with an air of innocence, 'oh, you've read his books?' pretty much tars me with the same brush as that demon globalist (who has his flaws, but no one cares to discuss specifics that are factual) and that the do your own research crowd are not really that into what the process that  'research' entails.

They also don't seem to have a problem with the Koch family or the Murdoch family or any other dark money project so it's a little one-sided at that.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, RPM said:

I'm dreading it when we reopen. Right now it's only employees on campus and they can agree or find a new job. Dealing with Uber drivers already sucked, this is going to exponentially increase it.

The Governor threw all responsible business owners/employees under the bus with this shit. He doesn’t have to deal with the ‘Muh Freedoms’ people making their last stands at Walmart and Chilis across the state. 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

As a counterpoint here, I ordered a bathroom vanity and received just the most well behaved little Laotian boy along with my order.  He is polite, doesnt eat much, and has integrated well into my family.  Thanks Wayfair!!! 5 Stars!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/14/2021 at 6:25 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

You know, just an ordinary stable person who has a trip to Galveston on her bucket list and then needs to close her bank account IMMEDIATELY while traveling. 

Texas: come on vacation, leave on probation.

2 hours ago, Constant said:

The Governor threw all responsible business owners/employees under the bus with this shit. He doesn’t have to deal with the ‘Muh Freedoms’ people making their last stands at Walmart and Chilis across the state. 

Or the governor’s mansion. I assume it’s still closed to public tours?

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

As a counterpoint here, I ordered a bathroom vanity and received just the most well behaved little Laotian boy along with my order.  He is polite, doesnt eat much, and has integrated well into my family.  Thanks Wayfair!!! 5 Stars!!!

At least you didn’t get stuck with a negro born with his heart on the outside. 
image.jpeg.0f627c56c70a8c00f8d00a0befcb908f.jpeg

• Haha 4