2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

When Urquidy was pulled in the second inning of Monday nights game, after the bullpen was already taxed from the first two games, I was sure this team was done. Then ZG can’t even make it through 2 yesterday, and we were on the ropes ready to fall. 
but this bullpen fucking delivered. And then Framber today. Wow. 

LMAO.

Watching post game interviews and discussion.  As the camera pans the set, wife walks through the room, "That 2nd guy is a piece of shit!"

Very perceptive...and I laughed.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, Guadaloopy said:

Listening to the Dojers broadcast and Charley Steiner bemoaning the third HR given up by Uriah, was envious of the length that Framber showed today.  He should also be envious of the girth that Yordan showed.  

Charlie should be questioning why the fuck Dave Roberts is using his starting rotation in relief before their starts.

32 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

he delivered a huge hit when the game felt a lot closer

Sure. That 67.5 mph rocket was impressive. I am continually baffled at your rabid advocacy of Meyers and Siri over McCormick. Chas has performed admirably during both the regular and postseason. 

Edited by TonyTexas