Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

16 minutes ago, T-dog said:

I think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

Probably as good a time as any to remind everyone that in his last game against the Longhorns, resulting in an overall 1-2 record against Texas and [checks notes] zero national champions while watching Texas win the title in 2005, Adrian Peterson was caught from behind by A-aron Lewis and his 5.4 speed.  Wonderful memory.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Seriously.  I don't have any idea who that guy is and next to zero chance he has any idea what he's talking about.

Radio host and I think an Okie lite guy.  Limp dick attempt to hurt UT and BlowU.  He's accumulating aggy and rapelor fans.  Oh, and a delusional cougar high chick.

Can’t get a good CFS in Southeastern Connecticut but I had yet to try the Popeye’s chicken sandwich so fuck it, she’ll have to do.
Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich featuring the wife’s tits.
Happy Holidays and Merry Recruitmas my fellow scumbags.
6709B138-EB69-451E-A429-547A96D8176A.thumb.jpeg.7f7259ed8e01e0a21a6d24ea54dd6f32.jpeg

Sorry I’m late, but congrats on the tits
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Noog said:

2025 would be ideal for Texas. Roster is not ready.  A couple years with NIL will make all the difference in the world for Texas.  Okie may need to save cash for recruits or they may want to just stay put.

You must've gotten all that rep from your awesome takes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Noog said:

2025 would be ideal for Texas. Roster is not ready.  A couple years with NIL will make all the difference in the world for Texas.  Okie may need to save cash for recruits or they may want to just stay put.

Being able to go to SEC sooner helps with recruiting.  Why do you think these fake news are coming out just before NSD1.  Hey Looch suck a dick.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noog said:

love when a suspected aggy troll is 100% confirmed when I check posting history.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

I'm stuck in the Matrix.

Edited by jeevsie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

You knew Chin Pubes would jump all over that tweet even though it has no chance of being true. 

The guy is a massive bitch. 

He is doing everything he can to help Jimbo hang onto his razor thin margin of victory despite being unhinged bagmen for the program this year. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Jesus.  I hate AT&T.  

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting