Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Dragging our nuts on Ohio State after what they've been able to pull off in this state over the last several cycles feels pretty good. Fuck them and gtfo Texas. Go mine your skill position players in fucking Pennsylvania.

Fuck Ohio State, they can enjoy their Midwest players now and get their ass whooped like they did back in the Tressle days when they faced a more physical athletic team

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Hah, that’s an impossible task this time of year. If they’re trading Jones for Burke, that’s a different story.

I mean, of course a Westlake fan is going to like the take. I’m not saying he’s a bad player, just seemed like a weird allocation of resources. But again if Jones is out and it’s a net zero numbers wise that’s different. Also, what I really want to know is, do you really have to buy season tickets to HS teams now a days?

As I mentioned, I disliked the Hager take when it happened, fwiw.   As for season tickets to HS, Westlake didn't even sell single-game tickets this year on the home side.  It's not a huge stadium and I had kids and friends' kids involved (not players) so I wanted to be there, so season tickets.  

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting