Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

19 minutes ago, RabidM said:

There was some talk that Nata Lee did some fully nude stuff before modeling. It turns out that was true.  In honor of our 5 Star OL pledge, here is Nata Lee showing off her pussy.  BTW - raven haired, not a natural blonde at all. 

Hide contents

pussy.thumb.jpg.2e4915f0783845835ae183648b3a9046.jpg

Pointy  nose wood not fuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fuck yes. Not sure if anyone wants to do the research, but this not only highest rated OL class in UT history, but I’m not sure any school in the country has signed this good of an OL class in quite a while.

Per the On3 consensus, we signed the #1 OT and the #1 OG in the country plus 5 4 stars on top of that. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Fuck yes. Not sure if anyone wants to do the research, but this not only highest rated OL class in UT history, but I’m not sure any school in the country has signed this good of an OL class in quite a while.

Per the On3 consensus, we signed the #1 OT and the #1 OG in the country plus 5 4 stars on top of that. 

Bijan going to run for 2,000 yards.

11 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Don't forget about the #2 Long Snapper in the country.

• Haha 3

If our coaching staff is actually worth a shit, there’s really no excuse for our offense to not be skullfucking the Big 12 in 2023 (assuming we’re still in the Big 12 by then). Defense is a more pressing concern but we should put up points. If we can money whip Bijan into staying (doubtful) than we should be at least top 15 nationally 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

If our coaching staff is actually worth a shit, there’s really no excuse for our offense to not be skullfucking the Big 12 in 2023 (assuming we’re still in the Big 12 by then). Defense is a more pressing concern but we should put up points. If we can money whip Bijan into staying (doubtful) than we should be at least top 15 nationally 

I'm in the mood for burnt orange kool-aid, but I wouldn't assume these frosh are Larry Allen and Anthony Munoz on Day 1.  We need substantial improvement from the guys already on campus.

Edited by cafe society
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I'm in the mood for burnt orange kool-aid, but I wouldn't assume these frosh are Larry Allen and Anthony Munoz on Day 1.  We need substantial improvement from the guys already on campus.

I wouldn’t assume any of those guys will be having their first day in 2023, but that’s just me. 

• Haha 2

So where does the class land in overall rankings and what positions did we fail to land our needs?   Including the transfers…. Bc from my vantage point this looks like a spectacular class transfers included.

Edited by troph

1 minute ago, troph said:

So where does the class land in overall rankings and what positions did we fail to land our needs?   Including the transfers…. Bc from my vantage point this looks like a spectacular class transfers included.

I think we fell short on LB's and D line (and maybe WR), but I will let the experts chime in about that.  Everything else is quite spectacular to me especially with the Ewers and O line additions. 

15 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I think we fell short on LB's and D line (and maybe WR), but I will let the experts chime in about that.  Everything else is quite spectacular to me especially with the Ewers and O line additions. 

DL as a weak spot? Finkley, Tapp, Bledsoe, Bryant, Ross, Burke, and Swanson. I’d say it’s our 2nd best position group after OL.

LB and WR are pretty glaringly weak. I don’t love RB with only Blue, but we’re ok at that spot for now. We didn’t take a TE, but took 3 last year, so we’ll be fine if we land 1 or 2 guys in 23. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

The original discussion included transfers, which we did add.

I mean if we’re including transfers, then we’re likely getting Mathis so I still don’t get the DL comment. As for TE, Billingsley probably won’t be here long so it still leaves a roster hole moving forward. 

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

DL as a weak spot? Finkley, Tapp, Bledsoe, Bryant, Ross, Burke, and Swanson. I’d say it’s our 2nd best position group after OL.

LB and WR are pretty glaringly weak. I don’t love RB with only Blue, but we’re ok at that spot for now. We didn’t take a TE, but took 3 last year, so we’ll be fine if we land 1 or 2 guys in 23. 

You all are right about DL.  I am going on 3 hours sleep last night as I had to fly back to TX before the ice/snow hits DFW.  I still wish we were able to get at least one DL 5 star like the 4 A$M got but yes it could be a good group.  LB is the one that kills me and not getting LB's in the portal adds to that.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Bijan going to run for 2,000 yards.
*whoever takes over for Bijan in '23

I mean he may run for 2k yards and I hope he does...but this haul wont start producing until '23 at the earliest, and Bjian will be long gone. We may have one of this group as a starter day one, but an all true Freshman O-line would be a disaster..rankings be damned.

30 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

You all are right about DL.  I am going on 3 hours sleep last night as I had to fly back to TX before the ice/snow hits DFW.  I still wish we were able to get at least one DL 5 star like the 4 A$M got but yes it could be a good group.  LB is the one that kills me and not getting LB's in the portal adds to that.  

Choate better be able to develop because he sure as shit cant seem to croot.  Might have to put his head on the Chopping block soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, TexasRenegade said:

What an angry little Hobbit...I bet he bites the ankles of those coaches next meeting.

image.gif.6bb464bd49025ee5a3e7df9303ecc313.gifimage.gif.6bb464bd49025ee5a3e7df9303ecc313.gif

• Haha 8

so WR and LB only?  given the shit show of last year, that's f-ing amazing.  we can portal until May right? surely there's a WR or LB that wants to come, plus we did get the WY transfer at receiver so that's a nice stop gap.  unless these coaches are just idoit freakshows then we should be much improved next year.  like at least 6-5 improved... o_O

4 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Funniest line: On Tuesday, Ole Miss coach Lane Kiffin quipped that, "Texas A&M was going to incur a luxury tax in how much they paid for their signing class."

Funniest lines that weren't meant to be funny: 

"The hypocrisy is a joke," Fisher said. "It's an absolute joke. And it's insulting to our staff, how hard we work, how we do things. It's insulting to Texas A&M because there ain't a better place to go to school and play ball.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, troph said:

so WR and LB only?  given the shit show of last year, that's f-ing amazing.  we can portal until May right? surely there's a WR or LB that wants to come, plus we did get the WY transfer at receiver so that's a nice stop gap.  unless these coaches are just idoit freakshows then we should be much improved next year.  like at least 6-5 improved... o_O

Yes, there should be new portals after the spring games and practices.  But SEC to SEC transfers will now need to sit out a year--it's now after the cutoff. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1