This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

10 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

I know man. just getting older and realize shit aint my thing anymore. maybe it never was 

Well… I certainly agree. It wasn’t quite “holy shit” and her continuing bowling has a definite macabre humor quality. 

people definitely suck.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

That’s not a Five Guys. That’s at a Sheetz. They started in Altoona. They are all the way down into the Carolinas now. I have not seen any in Georgia. Usually you have to wait until dark for it to get spicy. And, well done, Kid.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

so you think that guy was slim and lean for most of his life?

Nope. But a lot of guys keep the weight manageable until their mid 30's. I just laugh at older guys (I am one and know better) who think they're badass until reality punches them in the face. 

And I know there are older guys you don't want to screw with but they are far outnumbered by guys like the guy in the video. 

49 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Nope. But a lot of guys keep the weight manageable until their mid 30's. I just laugh at older guys (I am one and know better) who think they're badass until reality punches them in the face. 

And I know there are older guys you don't want to screw with but they are far outnumbered by guys like the guy in the video. 

I learned, at a young age, to be very careful with whom you get in scraps with. When I was younger I happened to mix it up with a guy who went on to wrestle at UVa. It was not a very good fight from my end. Even though I am probably stronger, and in better shape, than at least 90% of men my age I know that does not make me a fighter. 

• Hook 'Em 2