2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I can *maybe* see why USF would steal our hook ‘em handsign, but I’m having a hard time understanding why NC State is doing it.  Do wolves have horns and I’m just not seeing it?

You're missing the thumb to middle fingers to make a snout, the "horns" are ears.

I can *maybe* see why USF would steal our hook ‘em handsign, but I’m having a hard time understanding why NC State is doing it.  Do wolves have horns and I’m just not seeing it?

I’ve always thought theirs had the mid two fingers and thumb extended and touching forward like a snout.

23 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

image.thumb.png.ffabdfbfc16b6c3e4c40e15edb53d1f8.png

I don't understand those shorts.  Like she made high-waisted daisy dukes out of a lady's pant suit from Express.  But I do understand that I want to be on them.  In them.  Around them.  

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

how are players allowed to come out of covid protocol in 24 hours?

That's what I keep wondering.  Does the 24 hour clock start from when they tested them this morning or from gametime (2:00p-CDT), or likely somewhere in between---when the players in question sequestered themselves at their hotel (sometime around noon it seems like)?  

If the fucking NCAA pushes their start time tomorrow into the evening so they can get their players back and makes us play on Sunday...well, it would be...not good. 

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah, we desperately need to hear someone who has no clue how slugging percentage is calculated...

Yeah you’re right. Let’s hear more of ben’s stories that go nowhere and last two innings while they ignore what’s happening in the game. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's what I keep wondering.  Does the 24 hour clock start from when they tested them this morning or from gametime (2:00p-CDT), or likely somewhere in between---when the players in question sequestered themselves at their hotel (sometime around noon it seems like)?  

If the fucking NCAA pushes their start time tomorrow into the evening so they can get their players back and makes us play on Sunday...well, it would be...not good. 

I just think it funny they could even come out of covid protocol in 24 hours at all.  what's the point?