The 01-06-21 Select Committee Thread

Satchel

21 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

Unnamed politician’s text to Meadows on Jan. 7:  “Yesterday was a terrible day. We tried everything we could in our objection to the six states. I’m sorry nothing worked.” 

Bets on who this is?  Whoever is complaining the loudest about the committee’s work tomorrow is the prime suspect. Betting on Gosar, but hoping it’s Cruz.  

Bad form to tag on one’s prior post, but Gym Jordan was the loudest seditionist at the podium today, so I predict this quote is his work.  

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Must find footage 

It's in Capone's vault if you and Geraldo wanna look for it.

Edited by Lobo

Hannity was unusually exercised over his and his colleagues’s right to [text] privacy being violated by the Committee. Did he forget how he regaled us with the particulars of the text messages between Peter Strozk and his girlfriend?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

16 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Hannity was unusually exercised over his and his colleagues’s right to [text] privacy being violated by the Committee. Did he forget how he regaled us with the particulars of the text messages between Peter Strozk and his girlfriend?

Like I said  . . . .

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

what is the reasoning for protecting these names. yell it from the rooftops

Me thinks they are doing this as a sign of "you should come in and cooperate nicely and we'll go easy or we'll put your shit on full blast."

Hannity was freaked out about other text messages come out from what it looked like in that clip above.

Geraldo trolling the shit out of him and Bonghead, lol.

Just like he trolled all of us with Al Fucking Capone's vault.

rage GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Me thinks they are doing this as a sign of "you should come in and cooperate nicely and we'll go easy or we'll put your shit on full blast."

Hannity was freaked out about other text messages come out from what it looked like in that clip above.

Geraldo trolling the shit out of him and Bonghead, lol.

Just like he trolled all of us with Al Fucking Capone's vault.

rage GIF

I agree. They want to force Meadows into disclosing the degree to which he was involved in the actual planning of the insurrection, and the Committee knows Meadows has the correct answer.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

202 Republicans are trash. I’m joining Brisket in that we are fucked. Until someone is either literally hanged or jailed from the top, I don’t see the US surviving as we know it.

39 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

202 Republicans are trash. I’m joining Brisket in that we are fucked. Until someone is either literally hanged or jailed from the top, I don’t see the US surviving as we know it.

37 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

36 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

61A521AC-9EF9-4DD6-917F-38CCE1079573.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1