The 01-06-21 Select Committee Thread

Satchel

So, Sean Hannity, Lauren Ingraham and Brian Kilmeade, had personal  phone access to White House Chief of Staff? Is this standard practice?

Do Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Mika Brzezinski text Ron Klain regularly telling him how to handle Biden?

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

yes, those people absolutely had/have Meadows' cell number.  You think they give a shit about national security when it comes to passing out high level phone numbers.  My fucking cousin had Meadows' cell number.  I love the guy but he shouldn't have fucking Domino's Pizza's phone number.  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

yes, those people absolutely had/have Meadows' cell number.  You think they give a shit about national security when it comes to passing out high level phone numbers.  My fucking cousin had Meadows' cell number.  I love the guy but he shouldn't have fucking Domino's Pizza's phone number.  

moe szyslak episode 3 GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

So, Sean Hannity, Lauren Ingraham and Brian Kilmeade, had personal  phone access to White House Chief of Staff? Is this standard practice?

Do Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Mika Brzezinski text Ron Klain regularly telling him how to handle Biden?

You know the answer to these questions.

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

I don’t imagine them having the phone number of the COS is that uncommon but those folks you mentioned have integrity and ethics so wouldn’t be texting the COS regularly. Fox News is fully Pravda 

It's one thing to have the phone number when you want to get clarifications and the COS/whoever is used to talking to your outlet.

It's another when all of these people are texting the COS to tell him to tell the President what to do to save face.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, GopherRock said:

This explained why Hannity was trending on Twitter.

so if hannity thinks there's no difference between the riots on jan 6th and the 570+ other riots then i assume he can produce his texts from those days pleading with meadows to get trump to step in and stop them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

so if hannity thinks there's no difference between the riots on jan 6th and the 570+ other riots then i assume he can produce his texts from those days pleading with meadows to get trump to step in and stop them?

And why would Trump tell antifa and BLM activists he loves them?

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

This was just pointed out on Pod Save America about the 1/6 texts to Mark Meadows.  Don Jr. had to text the chief of staff begging for his father to stop the insurrection.  Couldn't text his dad directly.  Had to text the chief of staff.  Gave me a lol. 

Could be that father and son had an agreement to provide dad with plausible deniability by not communicating by text.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This was just pointed out on Pod Save America about the 1/6 texts to Mark Meadows.  Don Jr. had to text the chief of staff begging for his father to stop the insurrection.  Couldn't text his dad directly.  Had to text the chief of staff.  Gave me a lol. 

He probably did text his dad. His dad just ignored him. The President was too busy watching the carnage unfold on tv and getting excited by it. 

On 12/15/2021 at 12:41 PM, yoladu said:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

image.gif.5b393aa26e1898561056a1249c5da70b.gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

apparently trump doesn't text or email.  he can also barely tweet (back when he was allowed) and doesn't know how to share tweets, which is why he prints them out and signs them and sends them to people.

none of that was a joke.  i am merely stating facts.

they likely tried to call him or call the white house switchboard to get him on the line, but as far as we know, none of that worked.  so they texted meadows.  in fact, one could argue that his ignoring of calls led to these texts that are now getting him, meadows, and others in deep shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That text is amazing. "Hey here's a thought. How about we destroy elections in this country forever? Just say fuck it and steal it. Just an idea. kthxbye".

at least they had the forethought to call it "aggressive", though they did not have the afterthought to spell check it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rick fucking Perry joins the chat.
Just this very day, the thought occurred to me that Greg Abbott had finally convinced me that he was a shittier governor and a shittier person than Rick Perry.

Then, like clockwork, Rick Perry is in the news again.

I used to vote for these shitheels. Fucking fuck.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

50 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

in fact, one could argue that his ignoring of calls led to these texts that are now getting him, meadows, and others in deep shit. 

It’s a smoking gun in Trump’s wee hands.

His delay either shows intent to carry through with John Eastman’s Constitutional tools for retaining power after losing an election.

Or it shows he has such a depraved heart that he was indifferent or amused by the suffering he could stop but didn’t wanna. A child’s temperament with zero remorse.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1