2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

Kinda want him to go to A&M just for the lulz of watching a Biletnikoff winner block on every play

I know it’s a joke but it seems like jimbo hasn’t been using the portal. Maybe because they spent so much on this class. I just recall 2 players he’s gotten. Could be more.

23 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

I know it’s a joke but it seems like jimbo hasn’t been using the portal. Maybe because they spent so much on this class. I just recall 2 players he’s gotten. Could be more.

Maybe he can’t get multi year deals from portal guys like he can high school kids?

53 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

I saw somewhere that dart was horrible in the spring game. The other QB was better. But it’s just the spring.

not only this, but I also heard a&m won their spring game.  so will be a tough matchup for ole miss in the fall. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

not only this, but I also heard a&m won their spring game.  so will be a tough matchup for ole miss in the fall. 

I should’ve added that I’m sure he’s still gonna start and either way a&m loses.

So I guess we can firmly say that regardless of what ends up happening with the Addison saga, we at least made sure that USC didn't make it as easy they thought it would be when they tempted him to the portal. The downside is that they may have actually increased the chance we see him in a Bama uniform this year. 

12 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So I guess we can firmly say that regardless of what ends up happening with the Addison saga, we at least made sure that USC didn't make it as easy they thought it would be when they tempted him to the portal. The downside is that they may have actually increased the chance we see him in a Bama uniform this year. 

Oh it’s fine. Our secondary can shut down anyone….

19 hours ago, utexas8 said:

I saw somewhere that dart was horrible in the spring game. The other QB was better. But it’s just the spring.

Threw a couple picks but who doesn't in a spring game? 

By: IT Staff

On Jordan Addison

The visit high seemingly wore off quickly from the Biletnikoff winner’s midweek official visit last week. Our reporting followed suit, at first running hot and then colder as our expectations were tempered.

But portal recruiting is susceptible to wild swings and we’re right back to watching this one with extreme interest, even after his official visit to USC.

There’s a good chance he’ll visit Alabama in the coming days but Texas is squarely in this recruitment. We aren’t aware of a set timeline for him to decide but we’re buckling up for a potentially interesting week.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

By: IT Staff

On Jordan Addison

The visit high seemingly wore off quickly from the Biletnikoff winner’s midweek official visit last week. Our reporting followed suit, at first running hot and then colder as our expectations were tempered.

But portal recruiting is susceptible to wild swings and we’re right back to watching this one with extreme interest, even after his official visit to USC.

There’s a good chance he’ll visit Alabama in the coming days but Texas is squarely in this recruitment. We aren’t aware of a set timeline for him to decide but we’re buckling up for a potentially interesting week.

image.thumb.png.4dab2946d1414145cd11436a87ac60ed.png

• Hook 'Em 2