Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

That fucking sucks..... I said it when I saw him limp off, Houston may win the battle but lose the war.  Dude is snake bitten and seems to always break down in the playoffs.  I hope some miracle happens and he can be ready for game 7 because this series has been fun (although not always pretty basketball).....

Golden State should romp tonight, but you never seem to know until it happens. I think CP3 is done for this series, but I still say it goes 7 games and that the final game is a very very close one. Throwing some shit at the wall:

Tonight: GS 115 - HOU 98

Monday: HOU 106 - GS 104

• Like 1

Will probably get negged for saying it, but he also gave up the final shots in Game 4 too. Maybe he likes being the leading scorer but not tagged with missing the clutch shots to win or lose the game?
did you miss the kD/Kerr conversation where he described how Jordan would pass the ball to the open guy?

32 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Warriors will activate Patrick McCaw for game 6.

Can't help but think that they're only doing this in case their season does end tonight. He's been busting his ass to get back before the end of the playoffs, and he deserves a spot on the bench to be part of the team before the offseason.

But I can't see him playing meaningful minutes in a must win game almost 2 months removed from competitive basketball.

...although, if Iggy's out again, McCaw's longer than Quinn Cook and infinitely more trustworthy than Nick Young, so who the fuck knows.

Edited by aggie08

34 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

In favor of whom?

Anyone else. I’d rather run a 5 of Curry, Livingston, KT, KD, and Dray than watch Looney and Bell get switched onto Harden or Paul who proceed to abuse them every trip down

Edited by hobbes2702

What exactly did Steve Kerr tell the Warriors between Thursday night and today?
Probably another corny ass Michael Jordan story. Maybe the story of Jordan beating his ass in practice.

Kerr doesn't actually coach. He is Spoelstra. Luke Walton proved he isn't about shit.

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Golden State used to play a lot smarter and harder.  It was beautiful watching them move without the ball, pass, and use the threat of the 3 to get a ton of layups.  Now they're just a bunch of mad bombers jacking up crap shots from outside and being sloppy in general.

Without even the scrappiness to grab an offensive rebound or loose ball. It’s like if the 38 foot 3 pointer doesn’t go in they’re going to half ass it back on defense.

Very disjointed basketball for a team with as much talent.