Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

They’re gonna be begging for insane longmeat when They realize CWiggy is a bust (or busted up running Kleins offense) by his jr season. A tale old as time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, deft said:

They’re gonna be begging for insane longmeat when They realize CWiggy is a bust (or busted up running Kleins offense) by his jr season. A tale old as time.

The most popular guy on any CFB team is the backup QB.  Then it's the HS commit QB.  

21 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think this will be the new norm. The biggest 8 schools in the SEC + fOSU, Penn State, Michigan, Oregon, and USC are going to get the top 10 QBs in every cycle. 

Unfortunately, aggy is a rather large school with resources. 

His aggy pledge name shall be Hussy. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It's gonna be tough football. The kind of stuff you never see anywhere else. We're making guys actually come to practice! That's the kind of culture we're talking about. You don't see Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, or tu doing that shit. We'll murder them all with toughness and culture!

Elko has a secret recipe (with special sauce, I assume). We're doomed.

14 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

“Back to basics,” “blue collar work ethic,”  “change the direction,” “new culture,” etc. The simplest AI task imaginable would be “give me quotes by football coaches at new schools.”

This really illustrates how people will believe anything that they really want to believe. 

Anyone who dares question the sainthood of The Holy Elk will be smote. Do you want to risk smoting? 

18 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

And thus a master at efficiently delivering an overrated product to the masses.

Don't bring that CFA bashing into this TAMU ridicule thread!

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

So much gold, @Getafix

image.png.a7750e08527c4bc757dee2ecade25bb6.png

It's a sad time when the Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggies From Texas miss out on their traditional greatest accomplishment of the season. In the great days of the past, the start of the rollercoaster disaster was usually much higher.

image.png.287b9e14d866034aa18a336e5acc4dd2.png

image.png.a529bc94fc90baf7c76bff5b7f01573a.png

image.png.e3672da05df6e26440f7f1a53db9a394.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Getafix said:

Lulz, Tarp.

Starts off with some admirable understatement (".. the Titanic sprang a little leak ..."), and goes on from there.  

Highlighted a few choice cuts :-)).

image.thumb.png.05b793b5bea9ea90ae9695ec2cdea239.png

image.thumb.png.dd59d4dbff85bb8f3b891697592a2906.png

image.thumb.png.e39f9e4a14fc5d7215e44a53ab565f7b.png

image.thumb.png.b58b671334d11ffca7d34b4978ab5b66.png

image.thumb.png.19f8cf6d42223db22c0fa85ef81940c6.png

image.thumb.png.3869201238f631271b8d976d7eb99335.png

Can you imagine putting this much thought and effort into the opinions of a bunch of headline surfing generalists? As if them adding you to a top 25 will in any way impact your shitty upcoming season.

47 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

This is embarrassing, but it's the point is "moo," not mute. 

gF8fZ63ofTIhowOF3f.webp

Nice try.  It's mute because it doesn't say anything.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Can you imagine putting this much thought and effort into the opinions of a bunch of headline surfing generalists? As if them adding you to a top 25 will in any way impact your shitty upcoming season.
Their whipped cream soft schedule (other than the last game) virtually assures they end up in the top 25, but I'm totally onboard with leaving them off pre-season.

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Their whipped cream soft schedule (other than the last game) virtually assures they end up in the top 25, but I'm totally onboard with leaving them off pre-season.

Nah, ND is going to rip them a new one and set the season up for a 7-5 type performance.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I've read this at least 5 times and it still doesn't make any sense...

image.thumb.png.668072b39fa1385a2d2d6a3060acc09c.png

??????

“…if they they thought they were NOT a capable program.”

-The person was probably typing “weren” and thought that it would auto type “weren’t” and yet it corrected to “were”.

Tarp is obtuse if he thinks ESPN would be at this game if it some shitty G5 school that aggy normally plays. The only reason they are this game is because it's Notre Dame, similar to when we played them to start the season and they moved it specfically to Sunday prime time. Of course, Texas/Notre Dame is a ratings bonaza.

7 hours ago, campcrunk said:

I may need to go grab a Kumback Burger this weekend. It's already been too long since my last one

I’ve only been there twice (1961, 1981) but will go back to see that “trophy” before shuffling off this mortal coil.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

So he's actually suggesting that ESPN has chosen to televise this NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL game because of the quality of opposition?

I actually wouldn't be surprised is aggy won this game... 

I don't think ND will be very good, it's in collie station, and the rollercoaster needs to start at the top before it inevitably comes crashing down.

On 5/23/2024 at 12:00 PM, RomaVicta said:

It's gonna be tough football. The kind of stuff you never see anywhere else. We're making guys actually come to practice! That's the kind of culture we're talking about. You don't see Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, or tu doing that shit. We'll murder them all with toughness and culture!

so, you're saying it's going to be rough, tuff, and real.... stuff

On 5/24/2024 at 12:36 AM, Napoleon said:

Just looked up that actress. 
PAULA MARSHALL

This episode was about 25-30 years ago. Time is not kind.

Oh, and A&M sucks.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

.... and she is ...... ?

On 5/24/2024 at 5:33 PM, Beau Vine said:

So he's actually suggesting that ESPN has chosen to televise this NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL game because of the quality of opposition?

Yeah,  because otherwise who would watch this game????

ND has no national following.

• Haha 1

They get worse every year. I haven’t seen a single post acknowledging Elko is in the middle of the rebuild. The roster is elite and without holes. Everything is Jimbo’s fault because he couldn’t get the team to practice and play hard. But Elko has already fixed that. 

They’re oscillating between undefeated on Thanksgiving to a minimum of 10 wins. 

• Hook 'Em 2